Plastic surgery thread. Do you need it?

Chinlets, when will they learn? Thread for looksmaxing so your reach peak Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you taken the neck pill?

basted flipping turt

which one is the original photo? Or is it his transformation from left to right?

obviously middle is op

There's an in between you know, both of those look kinda strange

No left is his real neck.

kylo ren looking good here

this is why doing neck workouts is important. at least do some shrugs anons

I went through jaw surgery this year, and here is a piece of advice:
If you wish to do it to look marginally better (that is, if you are not currently deformed) DON'T do it.
The people who benefit the most are the ones who always dreamed about changing a very big/small chin.
My case was mild and I did it because it was the only way to fix my crooked teeth and bad occlusion.
I don't regret it because now I can breath through my nose and my gums are way healthier, but my face changed considerably and it's hard for me to say if it was for the better. As a side effect (perharps nerve damage) my bottom lip is a bit asymmetrical as well.
Don't mind the stupid threads, Veeky Forums

I don't NEED it, but I could definitely stand to improve my bite. Unfortunately, there's no surgery for my real problem (framecelism)

In the right one he looks like a stoner.

>bones stop developing after pubert-

neck is very important

>the moment you realize you're a neckcel :'(

How does one get a thicker neck?

workout you brainlet

Orb is a surgerycel and a literal autist tho

He's still the greatest looksmaxx success story in all of PSL history.

Remember he was over 18 in that first image

anyone got that youtube video of him? asking if he could get girls

would it be autistic to get surgery to look like Jordan Barrett?

youtube.com/watch?v=wN2_kqySOwo

I wonder what he's doing with his life now

Plastic surgery is not fucking magic bro, good fucking luck even getting close to that.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

DISGUSTING.

need more. so fascinating.

>tfw chad jawline but shit nose

>tfw when good nose and jaw, good looks, but alcoholic vet and have gained 15+ lbs this year.

Can you get surgery to get eyes like that?
I personally think eyes make up 75%of your beauty

No not really, implants but that has a high rate of rejection and tends to begin to recede very quickly even if your body accepts them.

Any natural way to improve your eye aesthetics

WTF is this lmaoooo

like is he srs or is it a troll?

Is there a way to get thicker eyebrows? Products, a routine, anything?

He's effay with both. Canthal tilt isn't that big of a deal. Jaw is 1000x more important than eyes and nose.

he is serious. Body diamorphia can be extremely crippeling

i cant believe prime chico has everything handed to him on a gold plate just because he is the best looking person alive

Holy kekkkk

wtf did he do, what is all that ph, sh and l crap?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No fucking way. this dude do surgery?

I remember he tried to damage control on all those sites saying the whole thing was a troll or something by his friends.
Clearly it all caught up to him in IRL and he realised he was a retard

>sitting at 8% bf for anything longer than a week

Yea thats not happening.

looks like the first pic is just in really shitty lighting

Nose is cheap to edit tho

ayyy another greek on fa

could you be so kind as to post a before/after mockup?
my lower jaw is also turned slightly back and I'd also do it primarily to be able to breath better through my nose (I keep my jaw slightly clenched for the looks).

kek

no wonder girls don't like me

It's somewhat unrelated but I have a message for those trying to achieve the ideal face:

You should really stop obsessing abt your facial structure. It's gonna tear your mental health apart. I had bdd and hated my face so bad I wanted to kill myself (even though I'm reasonably good looking). It all started with spotting dumb flaws like asymmetry.

I'd focus on haircut/skincare and body. Your face is something individual and should not be something you should desire to change imo.

But it is possible to change your structure and how it looks through body fat. Look at models. They're usually much skinnier/lower body fat so it helps define their face more. I used to have full cheeks in high school then decided to start working out while on college. Now my face is much more sharp/gaunt/defined.

handsome either way desu

1) This is before I started using braces. Face was kinda normal, but I had very crooked teeth.
2) When teeth were finally getting aligned, the prognatism became very obvious.
3) This is my current face. Despite the swelling, my jaw became more defined and I look younger. On the other hand, my nose is wider now, and the bottom lip is slightly asymmetrical, some people who met me during phase 2 think I looked better then.

I don't love my face now, but to be fair I never did, the real benefit for me is the whole breathing thing. Hope that helps, user

>it's another lookism turbo-autism episode

What surgeries should I get?

Shave head, grow stubble, thicken neck, thicken eyebrows

euthanasia surgery

how the fuck do I thicken my eyebrows fuckwad

How DO I get a bigger neck tho? I've been looking for routines, even bought a harness, but I feel like I'm poking around in the dark. One of my friends photoshopped me with a big neck, and I've been obsessed with getting one ever since. Do you know any routines?

Im not this guy btw

many different ways lol look it up

kek

look up AlphaDestiny on youtube

>wahhhh im not perfect
shut up faggot

>that picture

www(.)xhamster(.)com/videos/sometimes-money-talks-8-5-throat-3267108

Recessed infraorbitals of doom, mouth too small, you need a lefort ii and palate expansion.

how do i fix my jaw without surgery

Adopting correct oral posture will at least prevent it from getting worse, some believe it can also move things into correct position over time, but this is largely undocumented and unproven for adults.

none, everyone will look at you as the guy who got surgery and not as you

thats bullshit
even if people notice a change they get used right away unless the person literally got a new face

Wew are my orbitals that bad? How can you tell? I definitely think I need a wider palate tho, I have a wider smile than most people, but my face is extremely wide so it looks disproportionate if left as is. What procedure do you recommend for palate expansion?

I got braces and I think my nose became wider too

Scleral show, discoloration, droopy lower eyelids.

And your face doesn't look that wide, it's just that your mouth is about the size of your alar base while it should be something like ~1.3x the width.

Your noses didn't get wider, you just squashed your jaws.

Expansion > compression

I'm not seeing the scleral show, but discoloration yeah. Shit you're probably right.

The.alar base bit is true too, now that I look at it. My mouth is just small, though I'll maintain my face is really wide. Anything else you notice? Thanks btw

Nah, everything else is really good and can only be enchanced (which IMO is a bad option, unnatural), at least as far as I can tell from a frontal view. Might want to up your iodine though as you have some diffuse thinning on the lateral edges of your eyebrows.

Would be curious to know your measured face width, you look fairly med to me.

Urgh thank you so much for that eyebrow tip, I've been trying everything from castor oil to vaseline on those bad boys.

Last time I measured my Bizygos it was around 6 in., lowest I ever got was 5.8. My jaw doesn't lag too far behind. Most people irl call me brick skulled and big headed, so I don't doubt it, though maybe I should see a maxfac to confirm it. If you want a profile shot, see lmk if there's anything else

Profile looks good, though you seem to have ever so slight forward head posture.

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is he

Thanks man, and yeah I do, but I've been working on it. I've just recently managed to have my default head position on the horizontal plane or w.e., its a slow process but I'm trying haha. Thanks for your advice btw, you're a pal

A God amongst men?

He's like the only MM that looks God tier without a tree trunk neck. I wonder what it is.. chin maybe?

definitely the eyes. Also I think this pic is older? When he was young first starting out. I feel his neck thickened as he got older

It was not because of the braces tho, you see, the nose widht remained the same throughout phase 1 and 2.
It got wider from the maxillary advancement (surgery), if you look closely you can also see it is not as long anymore and the tip is slightly pointed.