Rick owens

>tfw you have a rick owens shoes collection but girls and normies think they're convers

its literally just a chunky chuck

That's right, they're even uglier than chucks

you're a fucking aspie

stop posting

I've heard "clown shoes" and all the regular insults but "rip off converse" is the one that really gets me. I relate fully, OP.

this is the saddest thing i've ever seen
>1
tricky rick based geodudes on AF1 and ramones on converse
>2
you don't get an effay gf by being effay
if you want to marry a clone of yourself then you already have by being alone you sad cunt
>3
should have used the shoes to spark a conversation about art to find common ground (oh you like art -> film -> you both like horror films)
>4
fuck you I hate you

>See these shoes, bitch? They aren't clown sneakers, they're in fact ART.

They're clearly a cartoonish satire of converse chuck taylors... don't be mad just because you bought into the rick meme. you literally look like pic related....

>ha no these aren't converse, the guy who made these based the design of them though, you into fashion at all?
>yeah I know most people think it's just like gucci and stuff but I really like the avant-garde runway shows and designs, it's like a moving art gallery
>you into art in any particular medium?

complaining about normies thinking that ricks are chucks is way more normie than thinking that ricks are chucks

Chucks look better than Ricks.

I fucking hate rickfaggots

>on street
>see textbook hypebeast kid
>like 15, pimples, glasses etc
>wearing gosha, cav empt etc
>these shoes
>'hey man, those are cool shoes! what are they like limited edition converse or something?
>'u-uh thanks, they're not really converse, n-not like fakes b-but actually a b-brand called r-rick owens
I've never laughed so hard in someones face

Shit, you sound like a loser

sure u did virgin

You like art? What are you a fag or something?

did you step on his ricks though?

youre a fucking autist. Rick has his shoes modeled after converse, nike and vans classics.

jesus you’re pathetic lmfaoo

This basically sums it up..

That's what you get for buying shoes that look like converse. Most girls only care about clothes that make them look pretty so you shouldnt blame them for not knowing about "real fashion" or whatever you'd call it. It's a fucking pair of shoes who cares

ABSOLUTE MADMAN HE DID IT HE CAME ON HIS RICK

i've got a rep pair and I make sure to tell everyone that they're real

fashioncels btfo

butthurt rickfags
rick is dead and has been dead just sell your clown shoes while you can still get a reasonable price