Ian Connor said he made $500,000+ in 3 hours because of his shoe sales and there's nothing like fashion money

Ian Connor said he made $500,000+ in 3 hours because of his shoe sales and there's nothing like fashion money.
How the hell do you get in the fashion industry to make it like that?
All he's doing is selling literal Vans knockoffs.

he manipulates pop culture to do whatever he wants

ya gotta rape first. thats how the powers that be in fashion take to you and let you into their outer circle

theres a whole market of faggot ass white boys who will fo whatever their black masters tell them to do. all you gotta do is be black and figure out how to be someone all the wiggers look up to

I really like those shoes desu, but wouldn't pay those prices. Would want to be able to skate in them.

they aren't good skate shoes though, they just borrow the vans aesthetics not the same quality of construction. material is a lot worse and won't be able to withstand any moderate amount of skate usage.

What stupid question: Offer your ass to your ashkenazi master in hollywood & connections.

I heard the quality was actually comparable or even better than the vans, but that could just be hearsay or people on youtube doing side by side comparisons are clueless

where's migothuggin?

Honestly, Old Skools don't even hold up to legit skating. You might get a week or so out of a pair if you aren't just cruising out carving. I wouldn't even want to cruise in Revenge x Storms.

Is it fedora that I'll never understand spending on sneakers what would get you decent leather shoes/boots?

revenue =/= gain

I'm a seller on Amazon and I've made the same amount on Black Friday from kitchen utensils - my pocketed profit is probably higher desu.

hope he gets sued by vans asap.
ridiculous how people think they can get away with shit like that.

Gtfo roastie

/thread

yeah, and what's your profit?

>yeah, and what's your profit?
The average for a year after all taxes and expenses would be about 29% of the rev.

He literally took the idea from some college kid and got rich off his back. First "REVENGExSTORM" was a duo but now it looks like it's just Ian.

He's a leech and he knowns damn well how to be a good leech. Hell, Kanye even gave him Pastelle but he is to stupid to run and produce an actual clothing line.

Yeah, it's pretty depressing.

We are probably never getting that shit bc of Lyor.

t. projecting Tyrone

>not covering the top of your chelsea boots

jews don't know how to dress.

why hasn’t he been sued by vans?
is it a similar situation where nike couldn’t sue bape for bapestas copying af1?

because there is no copy right or intellectual property protection for fashion

this isn't true lmao, read a book

Vans tried. So they sent him Cease and Desist letters. All he actually had to do was change 30% of the shoe. That’s why the newer ones have a different bottom sole with a logo.

Jews only have power in individualist countries. It's your fault for being afraid of conforming to those evil white males, now the jew owns you

They have no case. You cant sue someone just because you happened to inspire them.

he makes so much money so other people can make money on his shoes

Lmao commies are trash brah