Any advice on becoming good looking (besides low bodyfat and shit) as an ethnic male?

Any advice on becoming good looking (besides low bodyfat and shit) as an ethnic male?

move to a different country

Chin or Jaw implants or surgery can help you increase your looks

eye area is really important too

Some serum like vaseline on your eyelashes to make it long (notice how all the male models ahve long eyelashes)

If you have a thick eyebrows naturally, get it straightened and groomed to look like a handsome celebrity or just leave it there and pluck the middle eyebrow to get rid of unibrow effect

if you have sparse eyebrows, use eyebrow growth serum on it like castor oil or vaseline

get a good haircut, preferably a side part that's longer on the top or shorter on the sides, or anything that fits your face shape (don't get a extremely disconnected undercut or a shitty greatclips tier bowlcut) (make sure your hair has some volume! get a good blowdryer, tutorials are on youtube)

exercise, do weightlifting or calisthenics (throw in some cardio, more info can be seen in online websites), eat the right amount, and sleep the right amount to get results

wear clothes that fit you well (basically basic shit from uniqlo, idk what clothes tho) (tailor your clothes to fit your body) dont wear stupid shit like rick owens or streetwear like supreme

lastly, be "confident"

/thread
actually a really good piece of advice

Why do people love big eyebrows? I hate my eyebrows, not to mention my shitty beard and shit hair.

the eyebrows are okay but you might look better shaved (and with less body fat)

also your hair is really nice, just comb it and style a bit to make it less messy

I do need to lose body fat, and shaving my beard isn't an option, my eyebrows can be jarring so I need the beard to contrast it if that makes sense, any hairstyles for my face shape?

you need to lose body fat lol

>ethnic male
>any advice

Yes, stick to your own kind. This goes for you skinnyfat whites going for Asians too.

stick to your own board

Stick to your own site, redditor. Veeky Forums is a /pol/ territory.

What to do if my hair is fine and limp

lol he admitted himself he does. dont criticise him too much

the current hairstyle is fine. It's your choice w/ the beard but you can try shaving it and see how you look, i mean it will grow back in a couple of days

I am a chinlet so yeah I need the beard, thanks

oh your right i read it wrong lmao

>he actually said this unironically

Eyebrows are very important for reading your emotions and that's attractive. Don't ask me why.

I'm from /pol/ we all think you are faggots who think you should use your boots for work instead of posing.

*typo u know what i mean

Being effay and being a /pol/tard are mutually exclusive, pick one.

yeah what he said, fuck /pol/ you guys are massive faggots

>don't wear stupid shit
gl getting arthoes kid

What can I do about fine and light colored eyebrows? I actually have a lot of eyebrows but from distance it looks like I have very little due to the color.

From Northern Europe, can I make them a bit darker somehow without it looking obvious I've done something to them?

Just for Men Beard dye works on eyebrows

But my eyebrows aren't expressive though, I can barely move them

Streetwear is beyond fine if you got everything else down.

Eyebrows and eyelashes make too little a difference to care beyond not having a unibrow.

Lifting is okay but women don't care too much about your body.

Hair is important.

hesitant to use if it makes it obvious I dyed them

male isn't an ethnicity...

thick hair on makes is a sign of masculinity and virility

Do you think nose size matters? I have a big ass nose but I am fine in everything else, I am thin but I think that fits better with my style and clothes so I don't really worry about that, my gf says that its fine but I don't know what to feel about it or if I should even care about it

Are you happy with your girlfriend and your relationship? If an objectively good looking woman likes you then thats a strong indication that the issue is mostly in your head.

Or maybe she has an extreme nose fetish.