Why do all male ballet dancers look extremely good?

>inb4 low bodyfat & muscle

yeah but theres bodybuilders which are ugly as fuck. i cant find one single ugly male ballet dancer. even if they have a long midface, bad jawline, small forehead, they all look very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a male dancer friend who went to college for it. Very talented dancer but had the face only God could love. He's a manlet to boot. Still probably gets more tang than me though.

Studies show that women think the most attractive men are the ones that have achieved fitness through jobs, hobbies, and sports outside of bodybuilding in a gym. The body looks more natural and they have genuine dark features from being in the sunlight. They have talent and other useful skill sets built up through practice. All of that helps those men to have a natural aura of confidence which increases their attractiveness as well.

>Studies show

Yeah at least that's what I remember from an article or two. I did not feel like searching for the academic papers, but it only confirms what we already naturally know about attractiveness, so I felt no need to look.

Not to mention male dancers an other men who go outside more are interacting with women frequently and are much more comfortable interacting with them and aren't slaves to their sexuality.

The guys in OP aren't that great looking in the face but they have confidence and nice bodies (and a little makeup) and that makes them look attractive.

>Yeah at least that's what I remember from an article or two. I did not feel like searching for the academic papers,
>I have literally nothing to back up anything I have said but I expect you to believe me cause I said it's true anyway
compelling point my man

Because they're all fags.

Seems pretty simple unless you're an android or asexual. Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

>Or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?
I'm not making any sorta argument you retard, I just called your shit retarded cause you claimed it's "studies" yet have fuck all to back it up
I read a study today that you have sucked 45 dicks but can't be assed to find it right now you know

Wow, is this how you talk to your parents at the dinner table? The only one who is making this a fucking debate is you, because something clearly hurt your feelings.

These looks like guys who have a fit body, non shit genes (probably some sort of selection, no one wants to see you dance if you look like a mudblood) and are wearing makeup. I don't think they are all that attractive though if you didn't see their very attractive bodies.

>Dark
She a coalburner, dump her

>Studies show
where studies at tho guy

Ballet is more physically demanding than some professional sports

why you so mad? Is it because women don't like you?
Never heard the phrase "Tall, dark, and handsome"? They don't always literally mean dark melanin rich skin but olive skin or a tan with dark eyes and maybe dark hair are what usually considered to be attractive on men.

>studies show
>where's the study
>YOU MAD HUH
damn, you're pretty good at this, straight savage

If you're that interested in the subject look it up yourself user.

that's not how it works
you claimed shit, with the wording
>Studies show
how the fuck can you not understand it's your job to back up that kinda claim if someone doesn't just happily believe any kinda bullshit you decide to tell and just add
>oh yeah man, studies actually show this
in there somewhere
I'm not convinced anything you have typed holds any truth really

What is this pic?

No, because you're not actually interested in the subject, all you want to do is argue. I'll post a study supporting my claims and you'll post more drivel about why you think it's bull shit and flawed or whatever else you want to gripe about.

>all you want to do is argue
Are you literally retarded?
I haven't argued about anything, I've just called you out on your bullshit and lack of evidence you imbecile, follow the conversation, geez louise.

Wasted numbers
Not him
He is trying to say that you shouldn't say "studies say" and in next post say that you have nothing backed up.
It's not very nice to do it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

Israeli artist makes us question the validity of nazi aesthetics by posing in the same manner and being beautiful.

I know exactly what he was trying to say. I'm just being lazy but I also don't think it's that serious of a subject or a diffcult one to understand. "Scientist figure out muscular, healthy, (pro)active, talented and happy men are more attractive and make good mates, more at eleven."

Professional ballet is extremely competitive, and it's super difficult to get into a professional company. This is sort of like asking why movie stars are attractive; it helped them get the job.

He seriously looks like shit though lol

That's why it's funny.

but at the same time you can't expect to anyone believe any of it without proof, not that hard to understand that either
just cause something does seem to make sense doesn't mean it's the truth or has any basis on reality

Honestly these guys have extremely oily, douchey faces; it's hard to imagine anyone considering these "extremely good"

they look better than you on any of their off days