Why was the Soviet Union more willing to use women as combatants...

Why was the Soviet Union more willing to use women as combatants? Sure there weren't many but every time I here about female soldiers in WWII they're always Russian.

Because Soviet Union was a true feminist state? Even in modern Russia women are much better than men.

Because feminism is integral to communism.

I don't know, but I would guess it has to do with communist ideology valuing women more in general.

>weren't many
>800,000 in the regular forces
>constituted a large chunk of partisan forces

They needed all the bodies they could gather to throw at the Germans.

Because they had immense male casualties. You have to understand that 25 million russkies died in 3 years.

I think the statistic was that 80% of all men born in 1922 died during WW2.

Because they were desperate. You don't see it out of WW2.

communist are leftist
leftist are all about "strong independent womyn"
thus they wouldn't have too much professional restriction on women

Spot on analyis indeed, my good sir!

I don't see why Soviet snipers and women soldiers aren't a great argument for letting women fight in wars, at least in sniper roles.

Americans like to talk about how women can't fight but we have literal evidence of Soviet female snipers racking up thousands of kills, one of them achieving over 350 confirmed kills.

Stalin was a sperg who needed more bodies to throw at the Germans to make his human wave tactics work. You can tell that because of how spergs in the modern day idealize Soviet women as soldiers in WW2 and for some reason bring it up as women being superior.

Politics has very little to do with it. They were being overrun and so they were throwing anybody they could into the meat-grinder to save themselves. Women may not be effective soldiers in general but they'll still work better than nothing.

Because when all you do is throw meat around until Germans run out of ammo because American bombers destroyed WHOLE German economy you don't need quality soldiers.

1. Sniper was and is a niche role.
2. Majority of those women were field medics or worked in staff. Very few of them had actual combat role.

>your point

>Politics has very little to do with it. They were being overrun and so they were throwing anybody they could into the meat-grinder to save themselves.

Lots of countries were overrun though. Why weren't there German women fighting in 1944?

Soviet snipers didn't operate like modern day US snipers, though. Lots of them operated literally right on the front line firing against an army that had counter-snipers, a fuck ton of artillery and just all around competence.

Of course, America's greatest sniper racked up 150 kills against a bunch of untrained ragheads from 500 meters out who had literally no way to counter him but a Ukrainian woman who racks up 350 kills against one of the best armies the world has ever seen isn't recognized. Okay.

This isn't even getting into other famous examples of women serving in tank battalions, AA units, etc. Hell, one of the famous stories from Stalingrad is that of the outskirt AA female unit that literally fought to the death. Considering many Western troops would piss their pants before even considering dying in combat, I think there's a good argument for letting tough people fight and not discriminating by gender. Having balls has nothing to do with sex or gender.

>t. Roastie

I'm a nu-male cuck, faggot.

I'm just angry that actual nu-male Americans say women can't fight when there's actual evidence of women fighting and dying in the most brutal war in human history. Americans have never fought a war for their existence so of course they wouldn't understand what it means to really fight.

Because enemy soldiers would be less reluctant to attack and kill women.

Actually the Soviet Union was extremely progressive with women's rights compared to most of the rest of the world. But yes, in this instance it was probably desperation.

>tank battalions
in maintenance
>AA units
kinda like Brits then

Again. Snipers aren't frontline soldiers. I'm not denying that some women fought during WW2 and in fact - 800 thousands did in Soviet Union alone, but due to natural predispositions they weren't given bunch of grenades, PPSH, ammunition, bodyarmour and didn't went to storm buildings or trenches like that. They didn't tow AT guns on another position because the tractor broke, they didn't march 14 hours a day because there was offensive going on.
Women were put in roles where their physical capabilities weren't that important.

USSR was at its knees back then, they needed every citizen to do his or her job the best they could so they didn't put women to do tasks they couldn't handle.

propaganda

FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL IN SILENCE
CAST THEIR SPELLS EXPLOSIVE VIOLENCE

There were lots of older men and adolescents that could fight, and they are better fighters than women in general

Revolution, civil war
Women are inferior fighters pnly to be used in dire situations.

Get fuked faggot.

I will fix that for you.
>American women can't fight
They could fight if you get SUn Tzu in charge who will make few examples from more bitchy cunts and bring back discipline but now PC rule and everybody shit their pants for being accused of sexism or rape.
>not even mentioning double standrads and treatment

they were amoral

probably had to do with general disarray in command structure and the attitude to just take people to get a job done rather than bother being picky

>"literal" evidence of Soviet female snipers racking up thousands of kills
>One of them achieving over 350 confirmed kills.

>Muh traditional values
You all missed the point...Th point is that Slavic women are superior to "Aryan" men.

He obviously meant Soviet female snipers as a group. There was one who got 350 kills but female snipers have collectively gotten thousands of kills.

Illiterate.

See. This guy right here is a grade A sperg.

please tell me there's a navy seal edit based off this

Nice rebuttal.

A war for survival is by definition a dire situation.

After the war, female war heroes got shat on.

Along with the male ones. The point of the Soviet Union was that everyone got shat on.

>Dimitri, who tought you to shoot?
>M-my babushka, Commissar!
>Well, then she should fight, eh?
>O-okay, I will bring her.

A practical joke on a young recruit taken too far. Turned out better than expected, so they kept it going for the rest of the war.