GET EDUCATED OR GTFO YOU LOGO CHASING WHORE

Is there anything that makes you want to fucking neck yourself more than hearing someone butcher the pronunciation of Commes des Garçons and out themselves as a uninformed fucking loser that doesn't know shit and needs shitty fucking rappers to tell them how to dress

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1bm1Sa9nb0j
youtu.be/05qtT-m-_YU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally nothing

I agree but chill out, wearing their logo shirts at this point is pretty brutal anyways

Dude you need to relax on the rappers telling people how to dress Thing. This is like the third post of yours I've seen in the last 5 minutes. You made the same comment in the Gucci thread. Fucking breathe you spaz..

oh, comb day garsone? i love their fragrances.

imagine being so mad at something so trivial

It’s the same particular /pol/ basement dweller who is butt furious over black influence in popular culture. He will stay in his basement and post frogs instead of working hard and hustling at something in order to become an influencer himself.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bm1Sa9nb0j

nailed it

First post/comment today
The Alt-right has nice boots

youtu.be/05qtT-m-_YU
hope you enjoy my cdg review

>05qtT-m-_YU
lol cummay dess gar sons

i was going to make a thread on this a while ago, but entitled "Daily Reminder: If you can't speak French, you are not (and never will be) Effay"

why do you care how people pronounce a meme brand?

DAE anyone else hate when people say "Nike" rather than "Nike-ee"???

xD

it's pronounced
Nigh - Key...not
Nike - ee

short for Nichael

That was me in the Gucci thread complaining about rappers butchering designer names, but I'm not OP. I'm not as heated as OP either. It's just an annoyance that makes my heart sink a little. Props to all the rappers who can actually pronounce the clothes they buy.

"Rather go buy ballmayns" (pic related)

isn't it knee kay?

everyone in Germany says, "Nye-k" as in Mike
super annoying

>one of the most influential brands in fashion
>meme brand
hmm

how do you feel about iPhones?

Pfffffft

But that's the European way to pronounce it, if you were to pronounce it like nigh-key here in Belgium, everyone would look strange at you.

Idem with "Uh-deedas" and literally "Adidas"

>Work at a shoe store
>”hey do you guys sell those converse with the heart on it?”
>always teenagers too

Lol I do hate when rappers pronounce "Maybach" (My + the composer Bach)

like May (the month) + back

Strictly speaking yes, but anyone who pronounces it like that is a twat. It’s Nyekee but I do say Nikes, rhymes with bikes for plural. Instead of Nyekees.

what

I feel like I know what you're trying to imply but honestly it doesn't make any sense at all, cdg is a legitimate fashion house with collections that changed the way people viewed fashion at the time and it still continues to do so

and iphones changed how people view phones and continue to do so, but they're still meme

Als je niet omgaat met normies kan je gewoon nigh-key zeggen.

>you will never have an overpriced brand with a recognizable logo
>you will never have thousands of chinese lining up to buy our clothes at retail price just because of the logo

PLAY must be a goldmine. They dont even have to try.

this is just stupid desu, just because something is popular (a """meme""") doesn't mean it's bad. cdg mainlines aren't even that popular amongst the younger demographics

checkd

C'est ma foi bien vrai

kek'd

Do you guys really pronounce it this way or are you baiting ? As a native French speaker it's genuinely hard to tell.

Also this youtube faggot is so clueless my brain physically hurts.

You confuse cdg and cdg play. It's like saying Yohji is middle-end streetwear just because of the Y-3 label.

>CDG
>Pricey
Even their non-Play lines are pretty affordable from a high fashion perspective. CDG actually is one of the few fashion houses which actually churns out interesting clothing. Niggas who get cucked into buying Play are just funding Rei's crazy runway collections.

As someone who has pieces from Homme deux, Shirt and Play I would say they all have their place in a well rounded wardrobe.

I wear my play when I am walking my dog, weeding my garden and getting coffee. They are just an easy no brain option for casual day to day wear.

>Get educated
>Commes des Garçons
>pic related is play

Shut the fuck up, you're as bad as people that don't know how to pronounce it right.

cum day garsone

example pic cause faggy hypebeasts don't give a fuck about CDG unless it has that gay heart on it

>Play
>In a well rounded wardrobe
HAHAHAHA

Who gives a shit about hypebeast?
Do you think that they'll do what you want?
Stop wasting your time with this.

>caring this much about what someone else thinks about your faggy Play
Stay salty hypebeast.

Things that really grind my gears:

When people pronounce "Givenchy" as "Give-enchi"

When people pronounce "Ralph Lauren" as "Ralph Lawwren"

you mean Cummon Diz Gar Kins?

how do you pronounce ralph lauren

>he says rick ohwins

cringe everything

ralph la-ren

Com-de-gargzon?