- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

What should i do about this shit is it over? Or is there chance? 1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4 thanks for the advice

What's your routine like? You look pretty young so these would definitely go away with age.

19 and right i now i just use the hazel thing everyone suggests when i remember, im thinking about buying another one to bring to work

What moisturizer and cleanser do you use? These are the basics, and get an exfoliator =

I dont use any of those suggestions of what to get?

I use cetiphil for both for my moisturizer and cleanser. Exfoliate, I use a apple cider solution and use that about twice a week. Make sure yo use cleanse and moisturize everyday, it's key to having good skin.

Salicylic acid+glycolic for 6 months.

Literally just get Stridex red and a 10% glycolic lotion and you'll be fine.

got to kill thse bastard blackheads once and for all ?

At the age of 21 I've finally escaped acne. Is there any reason for me to put more chemicals on my skin than just a moisturiser now?

Someone recommended witch hazel and apple cider vinegar. But they haven't helped. Just applying more of 5% benzoyl peroxide. Should I apply salicylic or tretinoin as well?

What other stuff have you been using?

Which is before which one is after?

Then keep on with your routine.

Both are off opposite cheeks. Have acne scars and small bumps/blackheads/pimples.

what's Veeky Forums take on anti-age skin care products?

i'm starting to have some wrinkles around the eyes (im only 23) so im considering purchasing some cream

are they all a scam or do they actually work?

where can I buy cetaphil online with paypal, anyone know?

I've been using Differin gel and it's working pretty well, but it's making my skin super dry. My skin has been particularly dry lately considering the arctic temperatures. I've tried using Cerave but it just kind of adds this greasy feeling to my already dry and scaly skin that I'm afraid is counteracting the acne prevention.

What's the next logical step AFTER your skin has been mostly cleared with Differin? I can't see using this stuff long term seeing as how it gives me a sort of perma-sunburn. Anyone know?

cosrx blackhead power liquid works well too, little pricey but lasts awhile

How the fuck do I get rid of my PIE?

Absolutely, regardless of ethnicity or complexion spf is a must. Whether it's a moisturizer with (at least 15) spf included, or a separate sunscreen paired with a moisturizer. This is the easiest and arguably cheapest way to fight signs of aging, amongst other possible issues.

for moisturizer with spf I use cera ve am spf 30

if you already have a moisturizer that works for you, facial sunscreen rec would be biore UV aqua rich

If you want to go deeper, and since you're already clear faced, retinoids also work well for anti aging

most basic rec would be the ordinary 2%