Is pic related the best hairstyle for men?

Is pic related the best hairstyle for men?

Nice hairstyle but very played out. I kInd of assume you have no mind.of your own if you're another bro with an undercut at this point.

Yes but only if you're white and have good facial aesthetics. /thread

I literally got that hairstyle today, showed the barber that same pic, and I feel like such a faggot. Maybe because I never actually style before now. I don't know you cunts do it everyday, it's so much work.

Miss my 2009 Bieber cut desu but it's not befitting a 26 year old man.

Take a photo and show us how it went.

pic pls

Undercuts are normie as fuck.

no, it's for numales.

yes

fuccbois ruined it, manbun faggots ruined long hair
just cut it normally, the more effortless it looks the better

literally this
you just cant fuck it up

No, it's fuck boy hairstyle

Pic related is the best hairstyle if you are pretty

yeah but what do you ask for that? " inches and textured up top, scissor cut on the back and sides?

If you have fine, straight hair like me, you can't just "cut it normally" without looking like a kindergartner.

I still have an undercut even though you might call it normie. It's still worn by many non-normies.

>Is pic related the best hairstyle for men?

If you have Germanic ancestors and you look kind of like the man in that photo, then hell yes that's the best hairstyle for men. It's simple: if you look like the guy in the photo, then THAT is the hairstyle for you. No fucking doubt about it whatsoever. And it really honestly makes no difference whatsoever whether it's "played out" or not. It was fucking played out in the nineteen thirties - but it's timeless all the same. It ain't exactly new, but it ain't never gonna be old either, if you take my meaning.

seig heil amirite fa m???

>he said all this unironically

No. It's just a very flattering haircut, and if you have genes similar to the fellow in OP's photograph, that look just works exceptionally well.

If you're Germanic though, it makes no difference what your beliefs are: that hairstyle just looks dangerous and therefore cool on the right person

Ironically, the only people I've ever known who sieg heiled all the time, were actually freemasons who 100% worshipped political correctness in public and mixed company. They stridently believed that P.C. was the ultimate form of cool.

>mixed company
FUCKING RACEMIXERS AMIRITE FA M?

9/10 times, best cut is buzzcut.

Why is your way with words so fucking autistic. I'm not even talking about the content though that is too. Just the way you're saying it.

He writes pretty well desu

For young men, for sure. As you grow older and have kids it should grow out a little

is this true?
ive been debating on buzzing mine but i have a round face and didn't know if it would fit well

buzzcut is not easy to pull off

well what is it, 9/10 best cut or not easy to pull off?

I actually prefer bald + full beard.

The guy in OP pic looks like an utter faggot and holds 0 sex appeal.

Undercut can look good but not like that.

From a point of sexual attractiveness, it's safer to have short-ish hair (ie. hair that you can't put in a ponytail) that is shorter around the head and longer on top of it.

Aesthetically, I believe most people find longer, straighter and thicker-looking hair more pleasing.

Something like this is probably optimal for both.

I personally think long hair is GOAT if it fits the individuals face and general look.

>The guy in OP pic looks like an utter faggot and holds 0 sex appeal.
You have to realize he is a teenager. For such a young person, he is very manly.

The pic in the OP isn't even a good undercut. They went way too far up his scalp.

i want to be able to pull off the all around 4 guard buzz thing like in pic related.

Soyboards.

This is soy
But not this:

Personal favorite if you can pull it off.

That doesn't seem very manly

it's been the suburban plebs/albanian underaged pusher haircut for two years now

#

Idk what youre talking about thats Johnny Stevens from Highly Suspect.

>HEY VSAUCE, MICHAEL HERE

You could always do the ol' short back and sides.

Based

What's a good hairstyle if I'm Slavic not Germanic?

What’s a good haircut if i’m southeast asian?

It WAS until Soyboy appropriated it. I’d give it several years before it’s fashionable again without being associated with numales

>soyboy
>numale

wow i cringed this hard since i went on funnyjunk at age 14

I'm still rockin' the topknot

S O Y

You should stop.

Yeah, no.

I hate my hair so fucking much. Is there a way to redirect which ways the follicles grow?

look up the nakajima follicle re-seed process. it's extremely fucking painful but i guess it works

All hairstyles BTFO

Looks pretty gay

>showed the barber that same pic,
jesus christ hide your powerlevel you pathetic loser

>the bearded brotherhood
I could not think of anything more essential numale than this, did you miss the entire point of numales?

no. 4 back and sides and thin/trim on top (depending on current thickness/length)

Jesus fucking christ, I just came back here after three years and remember why I left, I can't believe meme shit like this is still being posted here

I bet you're a faggot neckbeard who wants to be as cool as le epic stylish nazis but before you step out of your comfort zone and shave your neckbeard and get a new haircut you need to check with the Veeky Forumsgs first if they'll approve it

Did the last image ever unironically look good to anybody?

>SIEG HEIL!
Yes, but only if you are Veeky Forums, if not then you will look like a try hard trying to look like Hans Marseille but instead looking like Goering

Currently rocking this flaunting the shit out of my curls

I have window peaks, OP's pic haircut works pretty well with that (as well as a haircut with fucking windows peaks can work at least) and this kinda effortless cut doesn't. It just looks like I donÄt give a fuck how I look. WIth OPs cut, you always have to keep the sides well trimmed etc (I cut my own hair) and therefore it always looks like I get my hair cut like once a week or something and pressures people into thinking I DO care about my hair. Fuck my genetics and this overly complicated explanation

>I bet you're a faggot neckbeard who wants to be as cool as le epic stylish nazis but before you step out of your comfort zone and shave your neckbeard and get a new haircut you need to check with the Veeky Forumsgs first if they'll approve it
Pretty accurate, except I don't have a beard.

I highly suspect that he's a faggot and so are you for liking his style.

>posts numale

This is a really versatile haircut for men. It can be made to fit most facial structures by changing width and length of the top.

It's a neat fucking haircut

Currently trying to achieve this, but my curls aren't complying.. Do you use something on your hair?

salt water spray + combing after showering is a way of "taming" curls for some

Well done short hair, near buzz, is the best thing for men. With aesthetic face you can even pull off a mustache with this one

>window

ask for the "give model tier facial structure that makes people think i have amazing hair"

OMEGALUL

>it's so much work.
Take gel
Put in hair
Part from left
Flatten
Touch up

There, you have decent hair in about 20 seconds

jesus christ you are a mess

Jacob what the fuck man

soyboy

God, all these people taking obvious bait.

Works best for more darkskinned with dark hair, white people and blondes should have long hair

Bowser Jr

>not accepting the mullet as the one and only true haircut.

How do I do this I have around the same length and texture but for the life of me I can’t seem to style it like this

undercuts are the direct parallel version mindless normie bro meme cut to this or bald megabeard (but usually a lot less awful looking than the average unkempt numale look)

Yes.
its just more gay or feminie from there
your choice

>Went overseas
>Everyone asked if I was from germany before I spoke
>Everyone tells me I look German
>Not a lick of German in me

Guess the cut is for me

That hair is godlike. Lucky bastard

OH NO NO NONONONON AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Damn koreans and their perfect hair

You're not gay, that's a girl.

If you want to look like every guy from 3 years ago, while also showing off that you're a white supremacist, sure

>it's not befitting a 26 year old man.
Neither is this

Jimin is a sex god tho.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

identification badge for the terminally normal/average

Nick Cave pulled it off.

Im convinced white people are only seen as attractive because they control the media. You're telling me this ugly bastard is a model tier male?

nigga look like he hides pickles under his tongue

he's german

unironically true