Hey Veeky Forums how the fuck do l get rid of this shit...

Hey Veeky Forums how the fuck do l get rid of this shit? Its getting really fucking annoying around my lips and it feels like a vagina when my tounge lickes against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Hn5Sb
youtube.com/watch?v=iQK5y6izhj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gross lol

1. Go to a doctor
2. bleach will help.

that's hella acne bro

get a skin doctor asap

Its not him

I'm still wondering how one allows his skin to get like that

you gotta drink the bleach though, once it gets like that, applying bleach topically stops working.

go to a dermatologist, you'll probably get acutane
i feel ill just looking at that pic

Imagine the satisfaction of scraping them all off with a straight razor

I'd lick the shit out of your face user

is this even real

this is not acne, it's an allergic reaction to something

Get a few nibbles in

this is that ito junji grease chugging comic irl

I got someone to help you with your "vagina' jaw

imgur.com/gallery/Hn5Sb

there is absolutely no way you know what a vagina feels like on your tongue

Jesus fucking Christ I hate you OP

this reminds me of that holes doujin

Op, if that really is you, don't drink the bleach, eat a razor.
Btw, go see a doctor dude, any doctor. I mean, any doctor that accepts to see you.

>when your skincare routine consists of washing your face with leftover frying oil from mcdonalds

imagine scraping all of this off with a credit card or some shit, one foul shkgshh and a mixture of puss and skin gathers at the edge HNNNNNNG

Imagine getting some duct tape and slowly peeling that shit off the skin, hearing the zits pop one by one as creamy ooz gums out.

pretty sure that's an infection not just acne

I really wanna watch a video of someone squeezing all of those

Its like when youre talking to someone and there this enormous fucking spot on their nose and its obvious that theyve noticed it and you really want to squeeze it but it would make you look like the weirdest person in the fucking world if you asked if you could squeeze it and even if they said yes it would end up being uncomfortably intimate so you just try not to stare at it and accidentally ignore what theyre saying

wtfffffff

post the holes

>Newfags don't know junji ito
How far have we fallen

my heat is heavy today fellow oldfag, glad to be the first to give a newfag a taste of good ol junji

Belt sander

honestly? birth control can REALLY help with extreme cases of acne but it does have some additional side effects. maybe talk to your doctor about trying it for a little while. my acne is hormonal and it helped my skin a ton.

Are you from Colorado because you've got the Rocky Mountains on your face

It's pasta, you dumb fuckers, some guy posts this pic every few months minimum, it's not really him.

Eat more eggs, steam facials and keep your face dry. Really dry. Exfoliate every day with rubber

god i wish i was this cool

get out

Looks like ferrero rocher. Makes me hungry

pls no

like this

Ewwwwwwwwwww

omg YES!

is this the console release?

Your wish has been granted, it's not as bad as OP's photo but it's pretty bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQK5y6izhj4

Time to go visit a dermatologist, have fun with the doc going over your face with a scalpel and pushing them out old-school style.

More

is it bad that I want to lick his face because it looks like garlic and herbs on pizza hut breadsticks which is delicious

that was my immediate first thought. taking a scraper to the face and doing a clean sweep to scratch all that right off, crusty skin and all.

Nigga, it's face first
Stop wiping your ass and then your face

WHY DID MY DICK TWITCH

i want to pop them so badly PLEASE

lol this isn't you, i saw this shit a million times elsewhere

What you did there, I see it.

How come I never had them in my whole life
20m

My skin is smooth

I’m 25 and had perfectly smooth skin up until age 20 when my whole face suddenly exploded with acne. It’s only just now starting to go away, but I still have about 3 zits on my face right now. Sometimes it doesn’t happen until you get a little older.

Isn’t that only good for women though? Or are you a guy that’s okay with growing tits?

DO NOT CLICK IT

ow

You made me curious

were you breastfed ?

Lucky. I had terrible acne all over the place in my teens and it didnt start going away until I was 21 and even now I still get one or two. Scarring is the biggest bitch.

lel

Yeah
I can't grow any facial hair sadly. Not even body hair

If licking that is what vaginas feel like then I’m glad I’m gay

Vaginas don't feel anything like that.

amazing horror

>attractive guy in Highschool
>But I had acne
>all the girls liked me even with a little bit of acne
>they still wanted to date me
>Felt ugly and worthless and became recluse because of what I saw in the mirror
>girls would try talking to me but I would shut them out because I didn't think I was good enough
>22 now with clear skin but now don't know how to talk to girls when they come up to me
>having acne gave me autism

are you me...

Had severe ass acne and I never went out for like 2 years, now 5 years later still insecure af and no social skills because of it

holy fuck same user same

this is literally me

I had medium to severe acne suring teens. Two courses of accutane got rid of it. Still get some small ones rarely but they go away after a day or two. Fight with black dots on nose though, shit's annoying. Also mild scars on forehead (how to heal them?).
This. People understimate psychological effects of acne way too much. Shit fucking ruins yourself esteem faster than dick size.

It seems people either are repulsed by this or have a sick attraction to it.
Truthfully I'm both.

See I'm ugly but at least I have good skin. I would much rather be in your position user. Autistic but at least some girl will think you're cute enough to deal with.

yeah.. no

oh my fucking god stop it

i need to screenshot this then frame this
story of my life
Had single gf from 8th grade to sophomore year of HS then broke up because she moved across the country. Junior year started developing bad cystic acne and it didn't clear up until junior year of college after going vegan. Went on accutane two times in HS but it never went away, got slightly better, but never cleared. Hated myself and was depressed during my entire acne phase. Didn't socialize or develop interpersonal skills during that 4 year period. Skin finally clears up after going on plant based diet like I said. After clearing, start feeling more confident so I start going out to parties and the bar. Girls come up to me but I don't know how to interact. I act like an autistic fuck so I get drunk myself. Realize I can only have one night stands with drunk girls but fail on all levels when it comes to real relationships with actual real girls. Non drunk girls come up to me but immediately run away due to my autism/socially awkward responses

>having acne gave me autism

nnhnrwnnnn3nn3hhc2

i cri 4 u, never thought looking good could be so hard ;_;

Can the mods delete this thread already, it makes me feel sick whenever I see it.

Under rated

hi me

This is basically me, only that I am 22 and still have acne. I spent every weekend during high school at home in my room.

I am able to get laid now, and I do party and am social and shit, but it really scarred me. Fuck the doctor who refuses to give me accutane.

bupropion & dont put products on your face & relax skin bc its an organ. go to saunas & swim in salt water pools

also I am weird around girls. I have many chances to make something happen, but my weird personality fucks it up.

argan oil moisturizer too. btw read the skincare guide

classic bait

Trigger warnings were invented because of shit like this. My condolences, OP.

Undergrated

>Hey Veeky Forums how the fuck do l get rid of this shit?
Stop putting dioxin on every meal
That shit ain't sauce