Are lighters effay? If so, which is the most aesthetic?

Are lighters effay? If so, which is the most aesthetic?

This is the shittest thread ever

No. smoking isn’t effay either.
But if you are going to smoke just use a bic like pic related

BOTHER ME, TELL ME AWFUL THINGS

Sorry but nothing is a quintessentially fashion as smoking and diet coke

read that just as he sang it

why am I listening to lil peep rn?

what about lighter cases

Who cares about the lighter?
When I buy one I just tell that I want a lighter and let them pic randomly, I couldn't care less about the lighter.
To my those fags that buy zippers and clippers(mah weed, I'm such a stoner) is just retarded.

cricket

Bic lighters are the most effay lights money can by. Zippos are memes

zippo :^)

Is this Veeky Forums

Because you have bad taste in music

Dupont or Imco.

White lighters are considered bad luck where im from in the northwest as they are often used to signal that one either uses or deals meth.

No.

>most aesthetic
Bic
>most aesthetic Bic
Yellow, black or dark red, I prefer dark red

i fucking hate this thread

I brought it back from page 5 just to irritate you. Don't even smoke :^)

Dupont of course.

I like imco triplex lighters

bic lighters are the perfect form a portable source of fire could take on. the only thing that could be improved is how much waste they create.

>IMCO
Mah niggas

Fedora tier:
Zippo

DUDE WEED tier:
Clipper

they only had this at the store tier:
Bic
Any other cheap lighter that stops working after a week

Enlightened tier:
Matchsticks

Any bic but white, really. But i also have a habit of buying tacky ones with patriotic eagles and wolves and shit. Bought far left in pic related in the middle of the Arizona desert during a road trip. Cool, usesful souvenir from the center of Buttfuck Nowhere

Yas, however I bought the Maxijet rather than the lignes, I know they are in different leagues but i find my self smoking cigars mainly. Cigs just aren’t worth it for me.

This. Bic is as minimal as the design can be with no extraneous features.

Goyard lighter, €215

There isn;t anything aesthetic about lighters.
Buy a pack of Bics because you'll lose them, offer a light when someone seems to be in need, no one gives a shit what your lighter looks like because their eyes are on the cigarette (or bowl).

that's the best part about white bics, cunts don't steal them from you

>€215
and made of fake goyard canvas

St Dupont or Dunhill

small pink bic with the safety ripped off

lithuanian ass nigga

I bought a Colette lighter when i visited this fall. It's a really striking blue and I think I'll have it for a long time

*friend accidentally pockets it*
now what

Never ever buy white lighters, they are bad luck

I wanna see the rest of your tattoo

Lmaoing at your life. How’s it feel to never be respected by anyone. Your parents are disappointed they didn’t abort you.

>posting this in response to an 8 hour old post

fuck back to /b/ adhd retard

poor music taste white trash spotted

I want to have a white lighter now.

Hemp wick is fucking stupid, unless you have a candle already lit it doesn't even stop you from using a lighter. Why not just use the lighter??

I think something a long the lines of butane inhale but im not sure

>tfw my imco works everytime half the time
it's cool but making sure it's working properly is a pain, maybe I got a lemon.

Tbh any classic lighter in gold or silver like this is effay. Zippos either need to be tacky as fuck, or as plain as possible. Trying to add flair or class to zippo is pretentious, it should be purely a tool.
Matches can be effay but they better be from a matchbook, not a box, and it better be matches from a hotel or a restaurant, something fucking storebrand is not effay,

It gives you a cleaner hit, it's much better.

yo these are dope. I dont even really smoke and i want one of these... light some candles n shit

Neon green bic

Mine works perfectly and I've accidentally washed it more times than I can remember.

I quit smoking, but I use my lighter all the time for candles and incense.

This...
Though I'm undecided as to the lacquer color to get. Recently ordered pic related (Purple lacquer atelier fountain), but I dunno if purple lac/palladium looks as good on the lighters as the cognac/gold finish lignes.

Cricket lighters are the patrician choice.

The dunhills are too skinny, and the duponts are too short.
Combine the two and you have the ultimate portable fire dispenser.

*good FTFY

Nah...

just get a ysl one ;))))))))

You know whats not effay? Thinking to much about your lighter because you have nothing else to do

this just gives me more of a reason to buy one

second in quality compared to vintage Rothschilds that you can get nos for the same price. alas, it won't get moderately attractive girls instantly wet in second-rate nightclubs.,but such is the fate of nice things.

Best for cold weather
Also harder to loose in a sea of bics

Bad luck because apparently cobain and morrison had white lighters on them with they died at age 27, even though bic didn't make white lighters until way after morrison died. Nice side effect is none of my stoner friends ever steal my lighters.

im gonna lose it anyway who cares

I have a buddy who regularly lights bowls with this powerful magnifying glass doohickey he built.

I think it depends of your appear
ance, some persons look fa others don't if you like to smoke then do it if not you don't have to, but you're asking for lighters so you definitely smoke just get some zippo style fag
Bitch style
Girl scout style
Cougar style
This
Ahh... ¿?
This is pretty decent

this is an 18+ board

Doesnt burn as hot as butane flame resulting in less wasted material burnt away also taste

The best one

Protect at all cost

Nah...that smell is nasty and most ppl think its effay because of clever marketing campaigns.

t. Smoker

>t. flyover
You clearly haven't spent much time in fashionable cities if you think this. My experience is limited to NYC and Paris but in both places the only people you see smoking are either manual laborers or effay twentysomethings

When I started smoking I only used brightly colored BIC lighters, light green and pink were my go to colors. Then I migrated to those Vaygox lighters because the they're much cheaper and they have those dials to change the flame size, I always removed the cap and made the flame like 4 inches tall.

When I was closer to quitting I switched to Clipper soft lighters, my pothead friends use those because you can remove the wheel and it comes with a stick you can use to get your weed tight inside the joint or whatever. Anyway the reason I switched was because clipper soft feel great in the hand and they're were great to fidget with when I felt the urge to smoke during quitting.

Literally the ENTIRE thing was created so fuckboys won't buy out the best lighter color. White lighter is masterrace, and you can instant tell who's a trend following faggot if they recoil when you pull out a white lighter.

Some cunt is a fucking genius honestly.