Thoughts on wearing all black/slp when you're blonde? ive got fairly blonde hair...

thoughts on wearing all black/slp when you're blonde? ive got fairly blonde hair, not bleached or anything but still definitely blonde and was wondering whether wearing all black is a faux pas. i love slp aesthetic like pic related but all the models always have dark hair and same goes for when people wear black usually. what do you guys think about this?

bleach hair and go for epic 2008 emo look dude X-DDDDDD

Don't be worried about your hair with SLP, be terrified of your height, weight, shoulder-hip ratio and foot size.

Post those stats.

This, Saint Laurent is truly made for a specific body type you have to be lucky enough to be born with and still maintain.

is 6.1' enough for slp?

19m 5'10" 130lbs size 9.5 shoe but depending on brand/shoe i can go anywhere between 9-10

I've got a relatively short torso compared to my arms and legs. my legs are almost the same length as my 6'3" friend. ive asked about this before and people say that with these stats i should be alright- not ideal but passable so idk just really hoping i dont like like a tryhard manlet and can wear it somewhat well

Slp you need to be a skeleton to pull it off, that's it.
Btw you don't know nothing about slp, Hedi used a shit ton of blonde models.

sorry i wasnt very cohesive in the initial post. the blonde part was just about wearing all black in general but i was just using slp as an example of something that uses a lot of black. yeah i don't know a lot about it but i do like the aesthetic and id like to get into it but i dont want to spend money on stuff that wont look good on me thats why im asking about it here.

I've got the same exact stats as you

Dude, just be underweight and you'll be fine.
And have a certain edginess, just see pics of slp models(fucked up hair,pierced ears, home made tats, etc...) .

Actually SLP looks best on black haired white men.

so long as we're talking about slp, can anyone recommend some good quality high waisted black skinny jeans? or other pants for slp styled fit?

weight>height for slp (but taller the better at the same time).
You need to be a skeleton, that's it. If you don't belive just go to instagram and search slp tags...your eyes will bleed.

AND mediteranian men. Somehow there’s something italian about SLP style, it just doesn’t go well with germanic aesthetic

slp is low waisted, the models just have really long legs.

Levis 512

when you're

>you have to have these specific measurements to look like a meme

kids are retarded these days

512s are god tier anons... Comfiest jeans ive ever owned.

nice bait

I know that.
I just said that because if you're looking for a cheaper alternative of slp, you want the same cut, so the jeans have to be low waisted.
I'm not sure, I think that sandro or topman (can't rember who makes them), make high waisted skinny jeans.

He's right though.
slp is just a basic fit but since the cut of the clothes is super slim/cropped, only skeletons can pull it off.
normal fags, skinny fat and beyond and Veeky Forums will look like shit on slp.

I'm two inches taller and one foot-size smaller.

this
6' 135 8.5
everyone says I'm skinny and have big feet and a small head
(i've spazzed out and measured and they're average for a male of my height but when you're thin as a post anything horizontal looks massive on you and anything vertical like an oval face looks short)

can i pull slp off?

actually blondes look best in black

but when ur generically ugly/mediocre and short wearing all black looks stupid and out of place

applies to any style archetype, if u dont live the lifestyle dont dress like u do

slp is such a dumb convoluted image to wish to attain

why not dress like an actual rockstar? rather than a primped, glossy imitation

>Fit and Sizing
>Sit below waist

Blondes suit the look perfectly and alot of blondes were in the SS16 lookbook, they were died though.

Blonde hair contrasts well with all black

acne female jeans
or if you're over 6'1 discontinued male jeans