How would this haircut look on a boy?

how would this haircut look on a boy?
are there examples of guys with bangs? could be interesting

only if your a pussy soyboy

what happened to masculinity on Veeky Forums?

here.

Effeminate if it's that straight and shiny.

never really was a thing mate
Veeky Forums culture us not masculine
you can still make your own threads or participate in "masculinity" (whatever that means) threads if you want to
that would be more productive and manly, instead of whining like a bitch ass manchild

congratulations you just played yourself, proving your more woman then man. go eat more soy you pathetic excuse for a human being. I hope turds like you never procreate

i don't know what to think about it ...

If anything Veeky Forums has become more masculine recently, people used to look at typically masculine fashon and call it /mfa/

For the haircut, dont get bangs, your going to end up looking like this

What would you know about procreation? Your balls dropped yesterday.

ok btw it's you're

that's enough i guess

ask your mother

Soy soy soy
What a fucking sheep. And it's "you're", idiot.

here are bangs on a masculine male, its attainable if you have thick hair, i can do it

Whose the model ?

>Le ur mom joke

>expecting people to be productive and proactive and owning the truth and their identities on a platform that's literally built in the freest and most democratic thing and still went to /pol/ posting trollian shit overnight

thanks for fighting the good fight, user

Okay just ask my mother. Can confirm your a huge faggot and the biggest soyboy of Veeky Forums.

confirmed

ftfy

lmao, the whole obsession with masculinity on Veeky Forums in general is very new and pathetic. back to redbit if you're not a cute femboi

I think it looks pretty good but I'm trans and gay so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I'm trans and gay
so you're into women?

I'm into everyone and everything as long as they have qualities I like but my gf is also trans so I guess I'm gay

post bp pls

bp?

So you're just a gayboi in detail.

sure

I'm tempted to do the same, can you post a better pic?

im shy

That hair reminds me of the twins from Legend of Korra

b o i p u c c i

fuckjk ur qt

as if you think I'm actually gonna post any lewd pics of myself lol

ha it's okay, you look pretty cute.

lol i dont want the lewd pics im just telling u what bp means

yeah to be fair it could have only meant one thing given the context

It was a medieval hairstyle I think. Bleach has a character named Shinji Hirako with same hair too.

Pageboy isn't the same as straight bob, even though they look similar.

delet dis
dis a smoker board, huwite boi

yall wanna look like this nibba? X-DDD

Get this instead

lol, ive got this cut. i look a bit androgynous tho. people give me weird stares and homos are hitting on me left and right. ama

Louis marzin

post pic pls

Terrible now. Would not talk to. Clearly boring with no personality.

you can make it work but its always gonna be a bit andogynous which can be okay if you embrace it

she looks like a cartoon version of my oneitis

wtf I'm in love with a cartoon now

W2c hoodie cutie

I also want this hairstyle. Neck length bob with bangs!

gonna guess his name is Geoffrey

*you’re

Cute af

Cry more babez

cute

is that a Gildan hoodie? W2C or ID?

>WTC
gildan store
>ID
gildan

roast me

thats ridiculous. just say you're bi so people know what you mean

your horse-like uninteresting face can't handle a cut like that without looking retarded.

don't even try

Give the lady her jewelry back and I'll train you in all the martial arts, let you clean my sword and fuck you behind the stable.

very feminine IMO

whoa...

only do it if you're korean

i've been searching for literally months and youre the only one that is close to the cut that i want
do you post anywhere else? i'm really curious, i want to get your cut now

kek

Wew

Used to have something similar a year and a half ago but the bangs were bothersome so most of the time I pinned them up or let them go upward/over naturally. Overall it's much too annoying to maintain a haircut at this length when your hair grows fast, especially with long length bangs, and I haven't cut it since then.

This is what it ended up looking like most of the time w/o a hairpin

you didn't even wear them down?

I did for the short while that they were the right length, but they grew out within weeks. I think my hair is probably too thick to do this kind of haircut anyway, when it's short it inevitably puffs out to the extreme.

it's pretty Veeky Forums on haku

Are you a 14thC page or Mick Jagger? -> yes
Anything else? -> no.

This

would look gay as fuck

you dropped your trip, huh straw?

looking kyoot with short hair, esp in the last two pics

yeah tripping is not ideal since I don't post a lot anymore. Thanks for the compliments, though these pictures are extremely old and I don't look anything like this anymore.

Curious what your hair looks like now. Do you have a more recent pic?

>your horse-like uninteresting face can't handle a cut like that without looking retarded.

don't even try

I was in high school with this guy for 2-3 years, pretty cool that he's a successful male model now. I see him everywhere. None of us expected it though.

Imho his hair looks really good on him, but it's a different look than what he had when I knew him. And obviously it helps that he's a SL model

This is what it looks like untied, but it's usually tied back.

There's a difference between being androgynous and being a soyboy.

Fuck I miss your fits good on you for moving on

I dig it. Thats about how long my hair is, but I bleached it forever ago. Probably going to cut it to about as short as your other pic.
I'm guessing it took like a year and a half to grow it out that long?

also your knee bag is cool. Is it just a fanny pack?

Have you considered Bran from GoT?
I think, at least in terms of European hair, it would be most accurate to your picture.

This too seems accurate.

Yeah about a year and a half, maybe less inbetween those photos. Bag is a drop leg first aid pouch, it's attached to a molle belt. You can find them on amazon for relatively cheap

What did you tell to your hairstylist? I always want this kind of hair style user.

Get your nails done.

ayy amazing

im unironically gonna try to incorporate golden hair accesories to my look as a straight guy

I told my mom to keep cutting until I looked like a ball.

>nigga looks like a budget kea

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL