I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside

his dad died recently

BUMP I NEED

I'll dump what I have.

>that hat
>fur trim on coat
>while hunting
Bad Decision

not every country is amerimutt land where you have to wear orange like a faggot when you're hunting, dumb amerilard

I'm Nordic, you tard. Nobody said anything about the law either, it's just dumb as fuck to dress like a woodland animal while hunting in the woods.

people did it for thousands of years, retard. fur is one of the best materials you can wear. kys

That is very true, however you should try to signal to any potential hunters near you that you are in fact a human if you do wear fur in the forest.

I think he means you'll get shot

w2c this or a similar jacket? Doesn't necessarily have to have the big lapels.

Anyone have a scan of a full Get Out magazine issue?

I mean Go Out

Are there any good outdoor shoulder bags? Instead of a backpack, I mean. Or that would that just be retarded? I was gonna start a thread on the subject, but I guess I'll just put it here instead.

And if such a thing exists and is deemed worthy, can good examples be posted? Thanks

are peacoat + ushanka good?

thumbs up

i have to find a good ushanka i have a dark grey pea coat and i want a non furry (more like sheep) black ushanka to go with it

How does one differentiate between "Outdoors" and "Basic bitch who brought a $1000 camera with her dad's money to take pictures of the sunset for her Instagram with 200 followers, drinks Starbucks coffee-flavored drinks because everything else is too bitter for her and has 'traveling' as one of her hobbies in her tumblr blog where she reblogs low-res memes with a 9gag watermark and 'this blog is LGBTQ2BDVVDFSGGSFG+ friendly posts'"

see

By whether or not someone actually goes outdoors or not.

more female pics pls i need the inspo

more girls with guns pls

My hunting grid. Can be gone for a 2-3 days with nothing but pic related. Sometimes take climbing pick and rope but depends on where I'm going.

Franken und Cie? That's amazing. My favorite brand. Great quality. You own that coat?

I understand your concern but I also struggle to imagine a situation where you would see only her hat scurrying about and decide to shoot this nondescript ball of fur.

Believe it or not as you like, that shit still happens regularly. That's why they introduced hi-vis vests in the first place.

what's the model/your height?

haha. fucking losers. Just stay indoors and let the real men enjoy the great outdoors and a healthy and active lifestyle

>TFW you wake up in the middle of nowhere surrounded by miles of forest and mountains; the air is chilled and you put on the stove to make some coffee, sitting back and watching the world come to life with a hot morning drink and a smoke.

Sublime in the true sense of the word.

Richfags GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

German hunting is regulated such that you can always know who's hunting in a given area and how. Also most of it is done from tree stands into open fields or clearances.
That's not to say there are no accidents; they happen mostly during driven hunts where visibility gear is obligatory.

jej

Does the beach and park count as outdoors?

>implying europeon legislation is any better
enjoy your licences, medical checks and disarmament policies rooted in authoritarian, feudal tendencies
t. finnfag

This looks like a cobbled together outfit of someone who was a lot more concerned with form than function. Its probably deliberate though so ill take my autism elsewhere

In what way is this outdoors? Standing in front of a hedge? Looks pretty neat though

The difference now is that you can get lit up from 200 yards away because you looked vaguely furry to whatever fudd was in the area at the time. The hunting that was done before firearms I would guess was always close enough to know what you were about to spear/club/chase for 50 miles and suffocate

Gee user, you're right. It's a model posing for a promotional, duh.

Personally id get annoyed with that thing swinging around, rather have something like a waist bag or something that fits close like pic related

Thoughts on new hoka one one trail boot? Personally really dig what they did, shame its a limited release