Should i keep the beard?

Should i keep the beard?

Or buzz it?

niqqa what beard?

what are you hiding in your mouth

why are you making that face?

it's the cyanide

That's the exact same look my dog gives me when he's trying to chew something he's not supposed to.

kek

fucking lol

Bump

>me in the middle before she left me
>my best ''drunk everyday'' friend on the right

You took too much soy goy

do you frequent here ?

What beard? That's like a day's growth for me.

Also you look like a baby.

Bump

the rest of his chin

fuck, i want to punch you in the face so badly

Bump

kek

best thread on Veeky Forums 2k18 no contest holy fuck my sides have descended into a fucking black hole

lol

Lmao

Bump

what beard lol you look gay to me

Bump

LMAO

Bump

>"should i keep the beard?"
>implying you have a beard
>implying that's a fucking beard

neck yourself, please. also, keep shaving your face. don't stop shaving. don't let anyone know that this is the only "beard" you can grow.

i hope i've made my point.

"""beard"""

In one hand, you should shave it because you don't have a beard, just have a couple of facial hairs, looks ridiculous. But in other hand you have a weak chin and jawline that you should hide.

Just shave and get thinner to try to get some kind of line on that face.

remove the beard

Bump

Kek

shut up, that's not funny.
t. another chinlet

What the fuck should I do?

Bottom right reminds me of the bad guy in the movie gangs of New York. I think it looks best

Moustache obviously.

Do yourself a favor and shave it off.

Moustache looks good.

This one?

Really?
When I did it my sister said that was horrible and laugh hard at my face.

She traumatized me.

top right, keep it shorter tho.
mustache just looks autistic

good thread

My family members also laughed at me and called me Santa Clause because i grew a full beard. Now everyone thinks it's cool and i look awkward with a clean shaved face. The beginning is always hard, but your moustache looks very solid.. so I would definitely keep it. Bottom right looks also good and it's way easier to pull off.

Another one.

so about 6-8 months ago i let my moustache grow out for a week or so out of laziness, and it started to curl on its own. at the time, i thought it would be hilarious to keep it going, so i went with it.

now it's here and i don't know what to do. i'd look weird without facial hair now, but the novelty and irony of it have faded

i didn't put any wax in it today, generally it's more put together, but you get the idea

what do i do Veeky Forums

stop curling it and it'll be fine

I'm not gonna make a new thread so I'm just gonna ask here

Which one?

Only moustache or full.

You guys realize mustaches aren't effay right?

Since when?

bump

yes, i'm well aware

you know what's also not effay? suddenly going baldface. it's a terrible recursive loop