LT: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Other urls found in this thread:

thininspo.tumblr.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
who.int/gho/ncd/risk_factors/bmi_text/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /slp/ here

Over here!

Whatever happened to the user who was trying to get in a relationship with this girl?
I'm curious

What is this a Skinny guy thread

im more than slp skinny but im a sand nigger :&

skin bleach pls

someone said they dm'd her this thread so he probably killed himself

fuck slp then if you are that skinny go model

all dem feel-good chemicals rushing to your brain to cope with puking out your stomach. unf

working on it. I just need to slightly buff up my chest.

last year i sent my photos to TIAD which specializes in ugly and skinny boys and got called for a casting but my mom wouldn't let me go. she told me that it'd drive my ED further and I needed one parent to go with me since I was only 17 at the time.

uwu user you were right
once you hold out on the pains, it does feel good

Being thin no longer makes me happy, it's just something I have to maintain to not be depressed about gaining weight.

jfc

Anyone who thinks achieving the image they want will bring happiness to an unfulfilled life is mistaken

holy shit how 2 look like this

He asked her out on a date and she yes, then kept bragging about how she was technically his girlfriend now

he posted a shit outfit in WAYWT thread once

Tbh you just gonna be a female with 19 BMI or less

It's nowhere near anorexia, user

OwO

I can't even do that

I just tried sucking my stomach in. And it stayed flat

HAHAHAHA
good that stalker faggot deserved it

Then why are you advocating anorexia if anorexia is the exact opposite of what you want to achieve?

True, anorexia will still exist without the internet just as it has existed throughout the centuries, but removing these threads and the people that propagate this material may convince someone to turn away from this sickness.

Very good.
>Like are you in denial about being in the brink of relapse or something?
What makes you think and say that?

As someone who almost died from anorexia seeing this thread here is completely disgusting.

If you are thinking of or do take advice from these threads then you are walking a dark path. Spare yourself a painful death and walk away.

I've posted this before and will continue to post it until the mods ban these threads and all of the people propagating the normalization of anorexia, a mental disorder.

yeah I remember that was the end of the last episode, but haven't seen him since

that shit had me giggling like a little girl, nice autistic way to end out 2017

stop with the dramatics man
there isn't a single person in here with anorexia, go to my pro ana

How much did you weight back in the day?
And your height?

You must be partly blind then. I know you cannot see as I do, but there is no way that you can view these threads and ignore such a large portion of content that is completely contrary to what you just said.

I will not discuss numbers with you as that will accomplish nothing.

I'm just asking dude
I'm a skinny guy myself.
I have been going to the gym for 2 months and improving also gained 3kg I think. Maybe the weights are just lying to me

You're not gaining as much weight as you should be in that time frame. I suggest you read the sticky on Veeky Forums, it is pretty decent.

show me some pics of the anorexic anons who have posted here
>inb4 uh some user posted a picture of girl who is possibly anorexic as inspiration so its the same thing basically

oldfag here. We've had some actual anorexic regulars over the years, hannah and bonganon come to mind, a few others I remember that had feeding tubes. We have a lot of disordered eating here, some very bad bingers (the frogposter who used to post about his binges was really bad), bulimia...

That said I think probably 75%+ are just dieting and don't want to deal with Veeky Forums which is so uncomfy. It's also hard to be women on Veeky Forums because your gender is relevant but they sperg more than here (okay here you get the occasional roastie-shitposter but it's way better)

finally got my pants

I have the short leg syndrome too. Try holding the camera lower the wide angle makes it worse, and make sure you wear them a bit higher.

nah it's just the angle

Yeah that's what I said too. ;_;

You are a cutie. Would totally consider dating you if I knew you irl

friendly reminder this used to be the official /thinspo/ tumblr:
thininspo.tumblr.com

oops sorry
awn
I'll check that out

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask but how do you lose muscle? I spent years lifting and getting swole but now that I'm here I realized this isn't the aesthetic I'm aiming for. I would rather be slim and be able to fit into skinny jeans rather than squatting 300 lbs with massive thighs.

Once you turn skinny
The whole world will look at you as a weak person.

dude in that pic desperately needs a shower

Not what I'm asking.

How do I get less skinny and more masculine?

daily reminder that buying jeans for men is only acceptable if you're above 6" otherwise you're fat thank you have a nice day everyone don't forget the water

I'm so constipated, I just pooped but it was little little pebble poops and then when the big one came along it was so hard it got stuck half way. I thought I was going to have to pull it out. I started to move around and it broke it off but I think half of it got sucked by into my anus.

I've been fasting for five days so that's surely the problem but I wonder if I'm going to get an impacted poop or something I can't pass.

Should I get some stool softener or something at the drug store? Or will this just pass as I start eating again? I'm going to reintroduce food tonight.

stop eating soy

just eat some prunes or something bro, you'll be okay

I've never been constipated before, this is awful. The one that rolled back in there I hope it doesn't harden more and become impossible to pass. Then what? The ER?! Have to explain to some doctor I have a poop stuck in my ass?

>Doc im constipated
Wow that was tuff

Do you drink water? Get caffine?

That's a long way from "doc I have a hardened shit stuck in my asshole that you're going to need to remove/break up with some kind of tool"

Just been drinking water and some electrolyte/salt tablets.

I'm re-starting eating tonight with some chicken broth and a tiny bit of the solid stuff (chicken noodle soup).

Stool softeners, prunes, fibers are key.
Iktf. I get constipated naturally easily and especially when I do stimulants

I had the same fear when I fasted that long. I was fine. It'll probably just come out in pieces over the course of a few days.

I've never taken a stool softener before. I'm going to try it. That just a tablet?

Thanks. I'm going to make sure I eat lots of fiber these next few days that's for sure. I can still feel my anus from this ordeal earlier today. No blood or anything though, thank god. You had the stuck poop and everything? I mean this thing was NOT coming out.

for me thr softener comes as a bag of disgusting powder
but it werks

good luck

Oh yeah, I had the stuck poop too. My paranoia was such that I stuck my finger up my asshole and started digging around a few times. You should probably be worried if you eat for a few days and there's no sign of anything coming out, but your constipation sounds normal; it's not a medical emergency, yet.

Thanks anons. Will report back with how it goes. Stay hidhrated.

>Eating 800 calories a day last week
>3 separate binges
>didnt purge or anything
>go from 121 to 122 lbs

Is this possible? Were the diet gods smiling upon me? Or do i need a new fucking scale?

Praying for your bowels, man

>jealous lazy fat american
>kekkkk

I bingle eat all the time and for 4 years I got up 2-3 kg from it which I lose all the time and get up all the time again, it seems to be normal

so none yall are actually anorexic? but you post thinspo?

Some are, majority aren't. Yeah lots of people are inspired by seeing other thin people. I'm a guy and like the female thinspo not to jack off too but it motivates me to maybe one day have a thinspo gf.

My BMI is over 15 so I'm not technically anorexic, but being skinny is absolutely essential to me. If my BMI went over 19 I'd probably start having suicidal thoughts

I don't think anorexic is really defined by a specific bmi value. That's just one of the things that leads to a diagnosis.

"Anorexia nervosa, often referred to simply as anorexia,[11] is an eating disorder characterized by low weight, fear of gaining weight, and a strong desire to be thin, resulting in food restriction."

"The diagnosis requires a significantly low weight.[3] The severity of disease is based on body mass index (BMI) in adults with mild disease having a BMI of greater than 17, moderate a BMI of 16 to 17, severe a BMI of 15 to 16, and extreme a BMI less than 15.[3] In children a BMI for age percentile of less than the 5th percentile is often used.[3]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa

Sounds like you might need help, mi amigo.

Then you probably are anorexic.

From what i remember, BMI under 15 is necessary. Otherwise you are classified as OSFED.

The Wikipedia article() has the DSM as reference, desu.

originally my goal was mid to upper 90s.
right now I am 104 at 5'6 and I don't look thin at all, just completely average.
does a 5'6 woman need to be in the mid 80's to low 90's to look thin?
I am a bit scared of going below 90

Just don't go under 19.

Not her but why 19?

Healthy BMI is between 19 and 25.

I'm at 17 right now though, and I'm not thin at all

no way.
18 is still healthy.
17 is underweight
16 is the danger zone
talk to someone.

I suggest you don't lose more weight then. Care to post a picture?

I had quite a heavy lunch including both cheese and sausage. So that's a bit shit, but I didn't have dinner and managed to stay off all the leftover candy from christmas and new years.

I still have a looong way to go, but I'm slowly getting there.

>mild disease having a BMI of greater than 17, moderate a BMI of 16 to 17, severe a BMI of 15 to 16

According to Wikipedia the cutoff is 18.5. But it does say that there is debate on the topic. I guess we could say 18 is healthy depending on the person.

I maintain my position that the 17 girl should not lose more weight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index

19 is quite chubby while over 23 it's straight up fat

Please don't lose more. At some point you hav eto realise that health is more important than the perfect looks. I am sure that you look great already though!

"o achieve optimum health, the median body mass index for an adult population should be in the range of 21 to 23 kg/m2, while the goal for individuals should be to maintain body mass index in the range 18.5 to 24.9 kg/m2."

who.int/gho/ncd/risk_factors/bmi_text/en/

The World Health Organization seems do disagree with you.
Of course it may also be the case that the definitions of "chubby" and "fat" that you are using are not the common ones.

either you guys are overreacting or my scale is incorrect, because 104 at 5'6 for me doesn't look at all close to underweight. Also everyone is unhealthy in some way. I don't smoke,drink alcohol or caffeine, and i eat healthy foods so being slightly underweight in my youth isn't that bad
not me of course, but I would say I look about the same as pic related, but my tummy isn't quite as flat though. my arms legs and chest area are similar.

i have this muesli of barely 150 kcal per 45g
is it a trap or is it actually decent

I would say she is skinny. Do you practice exercises? You can lose more fat and stay at a good BMI if you pack some muscles. (Yes, you will look skinnier with more muscles.)

>6ft, 147lbs, male, 24
>150lbs
>180lbs
>lol get depressed idk
>Taxi Driver meets Noir

Right now I dress like some urban city kid and I really wanna get my fashion up.

Lmaooo
???? Y'all just jealous af

Okay so our date on New Years never happened because there was a snow storm and the roads were terrible so we never met up. Also most places closed down and I'm not driving 2 hrs with a high chance of crashing my car. Also not having her put herself at risk. So we're planning on going to the movies tomorrow or Saturday :) Also what should we see. I already saw Star Wars. In the meantime here's a cute photo of her for all of you jealous haters

>tfw have to wear woman's jeans
>tfw too embarrassed to go in and buy them and have to get female friends to buy them

I really need to get a gf

PHUUUAAAAARK

very pretty

it's 17.5 i think for anorexia proper. when they first diagnosed me, I was only at 16 bmi but I still got the AN.

Side note, it's super weird how people "want" the diagnosis. ana-chans IRL are cringy sometimes about it. i'm competitive but not in that way.

now i'm at 14.6 and i don't like :