- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s2vkzHm1
pastebin.com/kqtRt6Qn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skin peeling is cause of benzoyl I think. These small pimples are insane and leave mad scars behind

Is aesop anything good or is it all shit? No one seems to recommend anything by them.

why is my skin dry even after i fully apply a pretty good moisturizer (belif).

also anyone have any experience with aczone and adapalene?

Wanna kill myself because of acne. How does Veeky Forums fight depression caused by non-perfect skin?

Time and determination.

It's a meme. I fell for it and now I won't cop again. I'm using clinique for men now. It works for me.

Just another copypaste about acne and nutrition
pastebin.com/s2vkzHm1

Also some general info
pastebin.com/kqtRt6Qn

Thanks for the resources

would like to start Differin because i have acne, but i need a moisturizer and sunscreen that won't break me out. lanolin and all fatty alcohols give me whiteheads.

I'm considering Biore watery essence for sunscreen but I need moisturizer recommendations. Already tried CeraVe and Nivea Creme both of which broke me out, and Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream which isn't moisturizing enough.

They're strictly for boutique hotel bathrooms.

If saw Malin + Goetz stuff in a Blackedraw video the other day

both need to be paired with another topical

i havent had clear or good skin for ten years now. will it ever end? derms always prescribe stuff that hepls but doesnt fix anything and none will give me accutane or something similar.

i get occasional pimples but my problem is red and "blotchy" skin.

ive succumbed to wearing make up to even out my skin, which ironically gets people to ask me what i do skin-wise.

---

another question - i shave every other day. i have a good after shave but should i do anything else after shaving? moisturize a lot? thanks

like? i have a seb prev wash

Can you post a photo? Could be rosacea

I'm currently using Differin right now. I'm on my second week right now so I'm about to hit the "purging" stage.

My first week was awful, especially one or two days ago. My entire face was red, itchy and I had really bad flaky skin on my cheeks. It's gotten better since then but like I said, it's supposed to be at its worst at like 2-4 weeks in.

Ways that I have found to help mediate the dryness:
1) Don't jump into it like the directions say, I'm thinking of reducing it to once every other day instead of the every day that's recommended.
2) Heavily moisturize before applying it and wait half an hour before going to bed. I found that if I didn't wait, that I would smear Differin across my face in sleep into my eye area
3)FUCKING AVOID THE EYE AREA. Dude, it was so bad that it hurt to even blink.
4)Aquaphor/Vaseline your eye area (you want to cover it as if you're wearing aviators), inner creases of your nose and around your mouth.

Have you looked at the active ingredients in both to see if there's a commonality? Perhaps you're allergic to the fragrances. I use Neutrogena Hydroboost on a wet face immediately after I walk out of the shower and then I tack on Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combo Skin. Works well for me but my skin tolerates most things fairly well.

How to fix excessively oily skin? My face is an oil slick after a few hours. Blotting sheets just don't last and my routine of cleansing/moisturizing once/day is not working. Vitamin D and fish oil supplements also have no effect.

Does anyone here have this going on with the skin on their face? Basically mine is very flaky, sort of like how dandruff is. when i scrape my face with my finger nails, theres gross scrapings under the nails. exfoliating and scrubbing in the shower helps a bit, but not by much. What do?

Bump for answers

Thank you for the differin info.

I don't think I'm allergic to fragrance, since I just got a bunch of whiteheads and no redness at all. I've heard good things about Neutrogena hydroboost. There's some olive derived ingredient and I know that breaks some people out but hopefully it will work for me.