FUCCBOI GENERAL

QTDDTOT
Ask and redirect small and stupid questions here.

w2c this coat?

or something similar?

anyone have the ll bean field coat?

how is the fit?

does the olive look fine with black jeans?

Is this a nice jacket?

Are skinny jeans gay?

Its what is inside the jeans that matters most desu

What sneakers have the same general look as Stan Smiths, but with a wider toe box?

If you can fit into them properly
Not a fan

177cm / 5 feet 10
55kg / 122 pound male

I want a brown leather bomber, similar to the Schotts 574 but nicer. What designers / brands should I be looking at?

Diadora borg elite

Bally perhaps

Looks better

Look for mountain parka

so i have this pair of boots from all saints. they're similar to the ones in the picture. i love to wear them, they go very well with my wardrobe.

one problem tho, the sole is like made of fucking wood. they're loud as hell when I walk, even when I'm actively trying to soften my steps. they also have virtually no grip.

i can deal with having no grip, my balance is great, but my anxiety will not allow me to make noise everywhere I go. I hate to draw attention. is there anything I can do to soften the loud clacking noise that these make?

you sound like a pussy. walk even louder and assert your dominance. oh wear uggs

haha sick thanks for the help dude you're hilarious maybe you can show me how to get hella pussy some time haha sick bro that was sick

If I can only get one, what color sneakers should I get for everyday wear?

If you only have one show then go black.
Personally I would go for a black boot and white sneakers.

Fuck off, Fuccboy.

Do I get a size 32 or 33 if I have a waistline of 32.5? I have 2 pairs of Levi's 511s at 34 and they're a bit too big for me.

Why are used clothes on ebay the same price range as buying something new from the same brand on sale?
Why are basic t-shirts so expensive?
Why don't people trade clothes?
What are some trustworthy secondhand shops in Europe for good brands?
How can you tell something is fake from a picture?

>55kg at that height
>male

I'm 6' 1" 67kg and feel skinny as fuck, how are you alive?

32s and lose some weight if need be

Thanks, and is it true that you should undersize when buying jeans because they tend to stretch?

That really depends on what you're looking for fit wise, but denim can and will stretch a bit.

>Why are used clothes on ebay the same price range as buying something new from the same brand on sale?
People go to thrift stores and find good looking/name brand vintage stuff for cheap then turn it around for profit. My sister does it

>Why are basic t-shirts so expensive?
Shirts at uniqlo are like 5 each lol

>Why don't people trade clothes?
They do

54kg, 6'

go into a charity shop and you'll find at least 5 of these

Any academic/scholar fits? I'm trying to leave neetdom.

What do you mean?

How much should I pay for
>t-shirts
>hoodies
>pants

Id on this jacket?
Not even joking, I love the way it looks

Quite regular pea coat.

how long can i walk in chucks before my feet start hurting?

Like 10 meters, man.

I just got a new job and I need to "dress like a designer" according to my boss. Could I dress like this days? Its a European interior deign job, I work with snobby rich people

this is basically every architect
designers are usually a bit more flamboyant but its good enough
turtleneck is obligatory for architect look

Put a tweed sports jacket on top of it

Where do they trade clothes? I didnt mean fast fashion t-shirts btw

any cobbler could probably put some gum or something down there for the sole. idk if you'd trust them with your boots, though

>How can you tell something is fake from a picture?
if you're still talking about eBay I usually check descriptions and seller locations. I guess it's a bit racist, but I don't trust sellers from China or India and such. try to communicate with the seller, see why they're getting rid of it I guess. If they read like normal people then it's probably legit

he wants to look like a grown up
preppy is a word that comes to mind
I'd say don't fake it, you'll end up looking tryhard. use toned down colors, or none at all, have basic shapes. No graphic tees.

is this "beard" ugly as FUCK or should I keep it?

Low-top sneakers like these, I should wear ankle socks, right?

What's a nice jacket that looks like this? Not even this specific one, just one that's dark and denim. I don't know any good brands and I need a lighter jacket

uuuuuh its not a good beard and it doesnt look great but imo its good enough that you could get away w not shaving it. just dont let it get long and gross, otherwise you'll look like someone who doesnt shave instead of someone who hasnt shaved, ugetme?

grailed, bst subreddits etc etc

Are peacoats still played out? Everyone is wearing those camel overcoats now so I thought it could be safe to bust out my peacoat.

SHAVE
If you can't get proper coverage keep shaving until you can.

They're fine when paired with right pieces imo. I hate those zara camel coats you see all the time

ur fingers belong to my anus, laviange lasagne

ALSO

stop harrisng US

Could you post some architect inspo so I have an idea what kind of look you are thinking about?

all of this depends on your budget, but sensible middle class people probably spend
>t shirts
60-70$ MAX on a t shirt. beyond 50$ is pushing it
>hoodies
max is around 100$, but paying 75$ and below is more sensible
>pants
what kind?

Which fit of pants are best worn with chelsea boots? Tapered straight?

can someone post that ridiculously good looking faggot with buzzcut and a little mustache?

WHAT CORE IS vetements long jacket w/ a hoodie and triple black tubulars or some shit like that

been seeing korean girls dress like this recently

APC Louis W

Nobody pays 50$ dollars for a t shirt.

If you are 12 years old or below then yes.

Jokes aside, socks vary from outfit to outfit.

explain in a sentence what each core is

bump also

keep stubble, nice eyes btw

everyone here gay

you have very pretty eyes

What are the best fashion related youtube channels?

Kawaii pateen

Anyone got any inspo or suggestions for wearing with these?

Ask Veeky Forums

>"Ask and redirect small and stupid questions here."
Wasn't sure if this warranted its own thread.

fuck off soyboy

what are some shoe recommendations for pairing with these jeans?

just look up le corbusier or mies van der rohe

af1's

Definitely. Also look at Scandinavian minimalism shit like Norse Projects that was memed to death a few years ago.

In general, slim fit, classic styles, all black with white shirt and sneakers is hard to fuck up.

>af1
any in particular? colourway, hi's, lows?

White his, complete the look with shaggy hair and a motorhead tee

Are Bonsai trees effay?

Can I wear a choker without guys thinking I do anal on the first date?

don't wear the cheap ones

Can i pull off wearing a gold ring (with a gold casio on the other hand) as a 21 y/o student?

I'd basically like to dress like mafioso. Loud hawaiian shirts and shit

Short answer is no. You're a babyface 21 year old, probably pale a shit too.

Definitely don't do the ring.

If you like Hawaiian shirts, do you.

shit mate calm the fuck down

left (small) or right (medium)?

okay, show me your worth,
I have to wear a red shirt like pic related for work.
which shoe color and trouser color should I go for?
I am currently wearing dark blue trousers and whie/blue shoes. thought about buying those brown/cognac shoes.
I have to wear shoes with an profile though.

also will dark shirt, dark blue trousers and brown shoes match well? I currentlly only have a grey wool jacket or dark blue training jacket btw.
help?

what are some cool stores to visit in nyc?

is that grimes?

I cant find this brand I saw it a while ago and meant to look it up but never did. This is all i can remember. I think it said arctic or sowething but im not sure.

Nintendo World store.

I need to get my pants tailored in order to wear them (cursed with a 28/29 inseam). How above your inseam can pants be before it cannot be effectively tailored anymore? I'm eyeing some pants on sale, but they only have a 34 left. Is that too much?

Too many empty spots. Kill it.

So I have a friend with this Supreme hoodie. It's got everything black, including the letters in the logo. This was the only picture I could find of it online. Is it even legit? Dude wants to sell it to me. How much would these go for?

why would you even buy supreme? come on cuz

Of course you can hem them as short as you want, but keep in mind the leg opening will be larger, so you probably need to taper them too.

The hoodie was very thick. Felt like it had a pretty nice build quality. Fit was perfect on me. And like I said, I can't really find another Supreme hoodie with a logo like that. Since it's black on black it's hard to tell it's Supreme. On the other hand, though could you recommend some similar fit hoodies?

CYC

Ask him to send pictures of the box logo and tags to you but heads up its probably fake

and then dont buy it