Androgynous Fashion

Although I can't pull this look off myself, but I'm interested in seeing more people dress like this throughout this year. Do you think it has any footing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrYJE1sFVd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not ironically- look at Alex Turner once AM releases their new album in a few months, judging by the way he dressed during the EYCTE tour&the way he looks like now we can probably expect a lot of 70's fashion throwbacks.

Would love to see more, but very little people can pull this off, and so little willing to try and keep to it.

youtu.be/NrYJE1sFVd8

Wish I can pull off this style, not willing to go through the lengths of doing so.

>Androgynous Fashion
>Bowie in a suit
Al least put a pic of him in heels.

This. Also this nigga don't have any idea of what androgynous means.

I-is that a shirt made of towel? Fucking Christ...
btw, Bowie is overrated as fuck and only closet homos like him, cuz they live vicariously through him.

>I-is that a shirt made of towel?
Terry polo shirts are fucking GOAT!

Androgyny is so 1353 BC

I'd snatch that guy's purse and laugh as he breaks his legs trying to chase after me.

We got a badass over here. And then youd get caught and spend the night in jail crying for your mommy

bowie is a white uggo and a rapist

nigger

>implying the cops give a shit about sub-human NB demi-boi andro-queer trans-nigger soy-trash

ah yes,almost forgot that one

Where did you find that reaction pic? It's terrible

for anyone interested

Acting like a tough guy on the internet and making fun of feminine guys won't make your dad respect you.