You can pick ONE (1) brand to wear for the rest of your life. What do you pick?

You can pick ONE (1) brand to wear for the rest of your life. What do you pick?

Särmä TST

Realistically Carharrt because I can get any piece of clothing from them (jackets, shirts, underwear, socks) idk if the make shoes though

Issey miyake. Paraboot for shoes.

H&M

“N I K E”.

Adidas and their affiliates

Hedi-era Dior Homme or Yohji Yamamoto

Red wing heritage

I'd say this, but their shoes suck.

Patagonia also has awful shoes.

So probably Timberland as I like some of their shoes and they have a wide enough range of clothes that I could find something I like.

I have some friends who swear by their steel toes for construction/carpentry work, not sure how their more casual shoes are though

APC because they have a wide range of items while still retaining quality and a unique sense in terms of cuts and fits;

ASOS

Well done for choosing trash

Yeah I'm talking strictly aesthetics since I don't do any manual labor.

Timberland, which was my pick, has bad shoes as far as actual quality goes but I could live with them aesthetically.

Tommy Hilfiger

Ralph Lauren

brooks brothers

hedi dior yah

GANT, probably.

RICK OWENS

CHEERS
G

Park Lane, because their pants are fantastic and it's all pretty good prep stuff, which is more acceptable to wear when I'm 80 than full Adidas which I'd normally choose

Steel toes are actually not as good for manual labor anymore because if something heavy falls it can push the steel into your toes and cut them off.

I can't afford other things

OG Helmut, tyvm

Hermes, assuming money isn't a problem

supreme nigga

Undercover. Just to piss that one faggot who hates it off in every WDYWT thread.

this

Patrician tastes lads

Engineered Garments for me

I didn't know this, but of course they have collaborated too

Tommy Hilfigier unironically

adidas would be a safe option desu

>(1) brand

Ill just knit my own socks and go commando on the underwear.

Mythbusters tested this and said it was false

Nevermind they have socks.

Undercover but someone already said it.

So Ann, since there's an immense variety of clothes, some basics and some incredible statement pieces, along with some shoes.

Probably unironically Gucci. My style uses a lot of color anyway.

Their range is sufficient to cover all situations. Gucci still makes normal looking suits and that.

cdg or yohji desu

This. Or Kirkland from Costco.

How do you even arrive at this dilemma. They're so different.

I never meant to imply they weren't. cdg has way more variety but I enjoy yohji's clothes more, so in this hypothetical situation I'm undecided. I own plenty of both irl and they actually mix quite well.

SLP

J Crew since eventually I’m gonna have to wear business casual all the time like a real adult

Armani

CCP

Rick Owens

Spoiler: I wouldn't wear geobaskets, ramones, drop crotches, runway stuff, long tees, or most of his sneakers

He's still somehow my favorite designer

If something THAT heavy falls onto your toes, you're losing them anyway. May as well wear steel toes to prevent lesser injuries.

Don't know about your living condition but even I as a nicotine and caffeine addict who's wasting money on junk food can buy nice things. You have to look out for outlet-stores, sales and coupons and you can get a better job or try to colkect a bit money. No need to buy all shit at once. Also you don't have to go for high end clothes that are ugly af in the first place.

I just ordered a 180€ jacket from carhartt that has been reduced by 80 bucks from the money i earned in my part time job.

Gildan

comme des garcons if includes CDG homme, CDG shirt and collabs (Sunspel, Supreme, Nike, vetements, Good desing shop etc), if not ralph lauren Purple label

Ps: Fuck CDG play, i liked becouse the heart was an interesting desing but the overuse is bad

me too to be honest

lemaire
too bad they rarely sell a lot of the shoes and accessories they make

Nahh b tommy is far superior

what's wrong with h&m?

arcteryx veilance
my favorite clothes for style are yohji but they don't handle extreme cold very well and I snowboard a lot.

Crooks And Castles

Probably COS. I like their designs and they carry both sneakers and boots, parkas and coats, and a pretty wide range of styles.

Yves saint laurent, maharishi or issey miyake

taco bell

gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay

gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay

gay

gay

fuck off gay imposting cunt
gay as well

gay

HIFI FNK

if that doesn't count probably SLP since it fits my body type and is pretty flexible but someone already said it and it seems a little boring and played out

gay
HIFI GAY

cunt

based gay poster

gay

thanks, gay

Thom Browne or Uniqlo

came here to post this

How has no one posted ACNE yet? Its got a bunch of basics for both formal and casual wear as well interesting cuts/ statement pieces

Seven

Represent clo.
Their lookbooks are my style to a T

HAHAHAHAH KILL YOURSELF

fucking NIKE honestly

your style is lazily ripping off real designers to sell the clothes via an instagram tier brand?

No one says Loro Piana or Brunello Cucinelli

Veeky Forums is fucking embarassing

MEC, rei, Patagonia, arcteryx, etc... One of those brands(don't really care which) since they're all pumping out high quality practical garments that look ok. I guess arcteryx is the highest end of the bunch.

Probably Filippa K, decent quality and both normal/a little alternative clothing

i'd like to petition to add fjallraven to this list

uniqlo

>overpriced chink shit
Great choice

CDG for sure
there's enough variety there that it wouldn't get stale, and you wouldn't age out of the look like you do with some brands/designers

McQueen

Uniqlo, I mean I'm already doing that, so why not.

probably Ralph Lauren and all its lines. In an ideal world it would be Hedi Dior.

uniqlo

Kys

Reebok

Wrangler for that top-tier dadcore.

Brooks Brothers. Assuming i can buy running/mountaineering clothes from other brands such as Salomon.

Militairy Surpluss.
At least that is a 'brand' that is very versatile.