What's the preferred dress shirt maker of Veeky Forums?

What's the preferred dress shirt maker of Veeky Forums?
And does anyone have any experience with Eton?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/en/page/customizedforyou-easycareshirts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's the preferred dress shirt maker of Veeky Forums?
uniqlo.com/us/en/page/customizedforyou-easycareshirts.html

Those are ugly as fuck.
Veeky Forums has awful taste in shirts.

club monaco or charles thyrrstswit however you spell it. i havent had to wear a dress shirt in many years though

Yohji Yamamoto or vetements if you’re looking for something unique. Price ranges vary on Grailed so don’t shy away from the price.

Nevermind, I can see Veeky Forums doesn't wear dress shirts regularly.
Have a good one.

Eton is a safe bet in terms of shirt. Canali, Drake's, Barba Napoli and Fray Italy. Mainline Zegna and Corneliani also produce good shirts.

Reiss make some lovely textured shirts. I’m 6ft 120lbs and a size xs. Just picked this up for 60% off

Brooks Brothers

it's a shame they completely fucking ruined the cut of their signature item a few seasons back.

I've completely given up on buying dress shirts anywhere other than thrift stores or garage sales because all the modern cuts are weirdly slim and the fabrics feel like shower curtains unless you're willing to put more than 50€ in a single shirt

Yeah, they actually phased out their regular fit oxfords 2 years ago, but now it feels like they just rebranded the regulars as slims considering the new fit...

Eton shirts are okay, like said, very safe choice. However at the price point they're at now they don't really make sense as you can literally get shirts full-tailored for less. They were only really sensible to buy a decade-plus ago if you were Swedish, as then they were a local and less overpriced brand.

Bonobos

tfw this thread is filled with overpriced OTR plebs

I like Stenströms shirts. They are not cheap though.

Same

Not their Non-Iron shit though - that feels unnatural

these are great. cheap, comfortable and stylish.

Is vets really known for their shirting outside if thieir CDG shirt collaboration?

Also I'd like to suggest cdgh+

>these are great. cheap, comfortable and stylish.
>great
no
>cheap
yep
>comfortable
can't say
>stylish
no

You mean casual shirts?
>COS
>Our Legacy (GOAT shirting, wear their silk shirts)
>CdG H+ / CdG Shirt
>Yohji Yamamoto
>Dries Van Noten