How to fix this board?

How to fix this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~anscombe/articles/finnisorientation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>

t. bald whiteboi

stop obsessing about masculinity

It's broken by definition. Fashion is an innately soy interest and if you're not here to laugh at others, you're the problem.

>stop obsessing about masculinity

The degeneracy thread is the only good one there. And it's the second thread created of that type.

Personally I like to Veeky Forums get more edge.

that is really the main difference between old and new Veeky Forums. if you want old effay stop the spergtastic obsession with being a manly action man and stop spouting soy every second.

Both look bad. Reviewbrah is GOAT though, as always.

By making /pol/fags fuck off

Both of these look like sissyboy shit. Screw off.

>Let me complain about the threads on the board and those lacking
>Let's not make threads I want to see and make a change

The last option takes effort, so these attention whoring idiots are never gonna do that.

As if you get a lot of responses that contribute to the thread. Qualityposting is not encouraged.

everyone who says soy on this board has had this happen irl

whatever it takes to get the /pol/tards and fragile masculinity fags to get the fuck off my fashion board

Well anone viewing this thread now knows what to do. If your post is really of quality, make sure to support it.

>fragile masculinity fags

Well, masculinity are behind stable civilizations.
Femininity destroys what masculinity has built up.

You sound so fucking cringe. Go out and get some fresh air.

>

What do you think I'm doing?

>"You sound so fucking cringe. Go out and get some fresh air."

but soy doesn't contain estrogen, it contains isoflavones. it actually worsens the effect of my hrt so I avoid it, since it binds with estrogen receptors so real estrogen can't do its job

Now there's some hard analysis. Did you read aristotle perhaps?

>aristotle

...: "To the best of our knowledge Aristotle did not participate in pederasty, as this was not the custom in Macedonia. I believe he was shocked at the prevalence of the custom in Athenian society, as well as of prostitution."

Well, count me in.

>Well anons viewing this thread now know what to do.
Knowing is not the same as doing.

can soyboys be Veeky Forums if they're gayboys?

wow, he wasn't a pedophile, very impressive and notable!

fuck off

Who the fuck are you quoting? Stop posting the same three pictures, you dweeb.

>Plato, Aristotle and Socrates all agree homosexual acts are disgraceful

Source: princeton.edu/~anscombe/articles/finnisorientation.pdf

>huge full beard
>a fucking pipe
king of numales

Why has there been more outcroppings of androgynous fashion threads as of late? I'm assuming with the current gender / transgender, it's more avant-garde but in a way that's acceptable stylistically as fashion.

I personally like masculine styles, but the most 'masculine' style currently inhabiting this board is either the milspo threads or the 20 reply americana threads, of which the former is more interesting and higher effort and the latter is too associated with compensatory redditors trying to makeup for being skinnyfat urbanites who seek to embody the hard life of their depression era, duderanching grandfather, while also being largely insignificant in volume as of this fashion cycle.

I think Veeky Forums is at it's peak when specific substyles are being explored and created in generals and whatnot. Lunarcore and Terrorcore were pretty good innovations, and the fragrance and watch threads are pretty good. Maybe androgyny is the current topical flavor of the month, but I'm looking forward to the next since I don't enjoy androgyny or feminine styles for my wardrobe.

pretty sure this dude actually googled "was aristotle gay". ignore this guy, he's either baiting or a flyover state tier coping nu-male

Yeah, he obviously didn't have a clue who aristotle was except that he was some bearded greek dude

>getting /pol/ to fuck off
>raising the minimum age to post to 22

And bald with a beard is about as “soy” as it gets if you want to play that game.

good thing your telling me, the guy who invented the soyboy meme, this useful information

>"Yeah lets continue, darling...."

What the fuck are you """rugged individualists""" doing on a fucking fashion board.

It will be. As much as I want to see it become bigger, there's little people willing to try the style out and so little that can actually look good in it. Not a fan of a lot of Americana, but Milspo is lacking.

Not a fan of lunar or terror because one has hardly had anything to define it as a style, and terror is just classified as a fit set in a destructive background, or in the act of rioting.

you're trying to make fun of gay people which is not only totally uncalled for but you either already had this picture downloaded or you looked this up just to shitpost in this thread and i'm not sure which is worse

Fixing it.

theres a deep sense of insecurity in about 95% of the posts in this thread

I see Terror more as a themed style that's based around power. Plain-clothes operators, the IRA, bank robbers, terrorists, irregulars are touted as inspo and examples. Thing is, it's a style that may embody that, but alone it lacks the appeal of power and force that makes the clothing cool by association.

Milspo needs an infographic and more consistent posters than telnya and the oddballs who occasionally post fits.

Lunarcore needs more of the same, but it's essentially a looser, palette bound techwear.

Fuck off back to 2005 you "fratire" cringelord. Go tell Chuck Norris jokes with some other insecure virgin.

Lol. I think you are the same person who was doing this some months back. Fight the good fight.

>When you sperg out because people have different opinions on something completely subjective

But everything on the left is considered soyboy here.

Men in tights, high heels, makeup, and wigs shaped the Western World. "Rugged" men were potato farmers who had to flee to a different continent because "m...muh religion."

Why are vans "soy"?

Looking in the mirror should illuminate the reason. Docs are soy too, before you ask.

marketer sausagefest vs fun & curiousity

i fucking hate this place because of the left part of your picture

You must have some serious issues if the first thing you do when someone brings up Aristotle is check if he fucked boys. Like seriously, get your brain checked.

I don't own any. They seem pretty normie, but idk about soy.

>Nearly 99% of Veeky Forums nowdays
Really user tell me bout the "good old days". I guess you've been here for a whole month. Seriously this place has always been shit but since /pol/ and /r9k/ infested this board its been complete shit. Like unbearable.

autoban flystate ip addresses

mandatory wardrobe check before posting (min. ownership of 15 designer garments four figure RRP)

Veeky Forums has been shit since 2014. we have to remove the streetwear infestation first

Honestly maybe we should just abandon Veeky Forums to be drowned in soymilk and ask gookmoot for a /brah/ board to discuss good style on.

answer: there hasn't. Veeky Forums used to be more androgynous

More high test cross-board posters from /k/, Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums like myself, get rid of all the underage b& (which is 80% of the board) and ban anyone who wears vans, because they're obviously mentally underage.