Is kid core Veeky Forums ?

Is kid core Veeky Forums ?

It's gay core

>dat nipple placement

I threw up a little

Imagine necking yourself because of your miserable jap life, and the last thing you see before you pass is Logan Paul with a camera, cracking jokes over your dead body.
I don't know who this poor jap is, but life definitely got the last laugh on him.

interesting fact: it was a fake suicide, not a real db

Sounds like hell

prove it fgt

is this true? I don't doubt he would fake it but you have any proof?

I heard it on TV

yeah dude wow i bet that lifeless corpse was pissed!

>kid core
>he's wearing an $8000 Gucci Denim jacket

right...

He's got a weird body, man. Arms look great, but his chest, traps, abdominals, and obliques look fucked to me.

and still manages to looking retarded.

>When you get your fashion tips from tgi fridays

its literally just for business though, his managers would have told him to wear bright loud clothes to capture the attention of his children audience.

>tfw can’t afford that jacket but Logan can

no but his family must have been lol

Lmao
He is the new varg, all he has to do is kill someone now

I want Pelle to hug me

arms day every day

kek

Might have been fat as a kid

Varg didn't interact with Dead's corpse, you're thinking of Euronymous.

>being the person that might end his career

A true hero

Us shall set mission against him

Gucci makes a lot of kidcore pieces including that denim jacket

EWWW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
THHHHIIIIIISSSS IS WHAT THIS BOARD HAS COME TO?????!!!!!
THAT FUCKER????
AAANNNDD Kardashian/Jenners

REALLY
REALLY

....LOsing ALL HOPE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

U HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME
BASIC ASS BITCHES x 564956829734982

yeah, because its $8k it totally makes up for the fact that its fucking hideous. you shouldve been the one they discovered in the forest

>Kidcore
>Clothes children would buy
>$8000 gucci jacket
lmao, you brainlet retard. Don't try to correct others when you cannot comprehend basic sentences.

Explain how kidcore, in any way, determines whether or not the jacket is hideous.
Put your children's level comprehension on display

His career isn't over. He's peaking though

$8000=/=not kidcore, not hideous

depends how you define kidcore
I define it as clothes kids would wear/buy, and no kid is buying that jacket

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

muh bih lo do coce

that's not a clever insult when it's literally toy story merch he's wearing, dofus

Brand got ruined by kids, so yeah, it's kid core.

Should be that goofy manlet hanging by his neck and not the Japanese guy.

Is exploiting dead bodies for views and money Veeky Forums?

Having no morals is definitely Veeky Forums

lost

Being a youtuber in not Veeky Forums

>trashing Gucci

Pleb detected.

Sorry, but he's kinda right. Gucci has just become fast fashion for people who wants to impress. That's why people like Paul Logan and ricegum plasters themselves in it. Because their fans will recognise it.

Male RTW Gucci is pleb as fuck, garbage.

Meh, you could be right to some degree, there's always going to be shitheads who kind of dampen a good thing, but I unironically love Michelle era Gucci, the colors and designs and just how self aware it is.

It's not "pleb" do you even know what that means. Kohl's and H&M are for plebs, Gucci is not.

I'm more a fan of the Tom Ford era, but my problem with the current gucci is just that their main line stuff like the ace sneakers and logo t-shirts have attracted a pretty cancerous audience who only care about the prestige of wearing gucci.

You aren't wrong, but I always try to just look at something regardless of the fanbases, because judging something based on its fanbase instead of its own merits isn't fair or productive. Veeky Forums as a whole does that way too much.

Michelle Gucci is like fully self aware Gucci embracing what it is which is a nice touch but I unironically like the aesthetic. Some stuff just misses the mark like that rainbow cat sweater meme and the Donald shit but most of it is great imho.