Deepwebcore

?
>A style focusing in on the anti-social aspects of too-heavily consumed internet media and knowledge of or participation in dark-web community.
>Apparel often borrows the anti-social aspects from the internet “tech wear” community while emphasizing the availabiltiy and comfort of thrifted and oversized coats and track jackets, worn in ill-fitting jeans and casual pants, and dark sneakers or boots.
>Main points of focus are an anti-social public impression, agoraphobic tendencies, crass or inappropriate public activities influenced by internet communities, heavy drug use of any/multiple types, and downright federally (un)observed criminal behavior. (Drugs, Sex Trafficking, Organized violence)
>Affiliated music scenes include deep-euro industrial trance, and underground experimental hip-hop
>Places seen would include shady urban, often ethnic, markets with uncomfortably bright fluorescent lighting past midnight, a small urban PO box location with a fake ID in hand, local warehouse with various internet subculture meetups, and the notorious online presence in dark-web forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI
youtube.com/watch?v=usovgw_Qnrc
vimeo.com/75534042
webmshare.com/q5Xo3
quizmve.bandcamp.com/album/deep-dive-deep-web
youtube.com/watch?v=3BgXYPLiIzw
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=BP1C-W8A69s
youtube.com/watch?v=OrR1TGQY20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s
youtube.com/watch?v=YRZJtSbhVEw
youtube.com/watch?v=rMgDyd2E6_8
youtube.com/watch?v=CaVdFZstnPM
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
youtu.be/386KRE5BUbM
youtube.com/watch?v=6MnoAEPNvHk
youtube.com/watch?v=MdELozXaXis
wired.com/2015/02/paparazzi-proof-clothing-thats-embedded-reflective-glass/
youtu.be/AYX8IqRoeAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI

I recognize that Fred Gallagher girl sketch on the left

lol it's Shaggy.

>implying the best criminals wouldn't attempt to portray the exact opposite of what you describe

Old Nick is best Nick.

deep web fa, deep web music

its taking over

youtube.com/watch?v=usovgw_Qnrc

this is just cyberpunk you fuckin nerd????

columbine swag?

one of my absolute favorites from this board

Deep web music would be gorenoise or goregrind not fucking edm

You can’t just adopt dwc as a style, you have to become dwc yourself as your thought process slowly melds with the collective concious of fringe-internet communities.

>”Zoinks Scoob I just hired a 3 bitcoin hit on old farmer Jones”
>”Ruh ruh Raggy”

vimeo.com/75534042

Video captures a descent into /dwc/

webmshare.com/q5Xo3

actually deep web music is a genre of music composed from using unknown youtube videos with less than 20 views

quizmve.bandcamp.com/album/deep-dive-deep-web

go get down onto your knees
worship your worthless celebrity sleaze
you'll do anything to fill your hole
you'll stuff it full of the media's drool

this is literally the same shit Veeky Forums has already been wearing for half a decade

this is what you look like

Just dress like Mr Robot.
>music
I think old electronic music like Kraftwerk, Aphex Twin or Tangerine Dream would be far more fitting than meme music.

>tfw ugly aspie incel
>tfw literally nothing to lose
>tfw still do no crime or involved in esoteric internet shit because it all requires too much effort and is too stressful

Forgot pic.

Damn

anyone know w2c those pants? (or anything similar.)

Best of the Worst Hall of Fame

I found this stuff to be pretty dwc I

how many sekrit clubs do you lurk?

listen to only EBM / Electro

deepwebcore?
Christ please don't tell me that's actually a thing??

(̴̣̯̙̝̳̩̯̆̈́̔̂̈́͒ ̡̱̦͈̤̭̘̱̔ͪ͂ͯͮ̏̐ͦ͟(̶̩̍̇ ̴̠̪͚̳̄̿̔̄͊̾͗̂͌̕(͚̯̉ͮ͌̀͝ͅ ̨̤̮̻̺͉͉̓̆͗̍͋̂͊̀͡[̦̖̜̟͉̎̃ ͓̙̖͍̘̹̈̒͟͞ḋ̗͇̯̬̬͐̍̓̕͟͞e͚͔̙̩͙ͩ͊͌ͯ͜ę̦ͤ̃͝p̣͙̯͕̺̙ͭͧ͜͞ͅ ̨̫͇̠̩̹ͪ̈͆̄́͟]̫͍̯̏̀̌ ̧̙͓͙̭̻̮̮̯̱̄̐̓́͘)̡̻͚̺̯̥̘ͪ̍ͦ͜͠ ̷̨͎̙͚͍̠̌̆ͭͩ͆͂̇̚͞)̴̳̩̫̳̺̻̟̫̙̄̓̿ͨ̃͗͠ ̶̹͕͇͍̺̤͑̆̆͛̌͑ͩͫ͊ͅ)̝̝̑̍̕͞ ̮̹̬̙͓͉̄ͩ̂̑ͤ̓̂͘

Imagine typing this out and thinking you're cool or something, jfc.
Just wear CE like the rest of us you absolute spastic.

I was the one that typed that out while I was bored while taking a shit lel. Definitely not something I wish to imitate. Just my take on the direction of this as it's definitely a lifestyle some people have.

post pic

Fucking hilarious

Don't you mean dark web?

Deep web is just shit like page sor files not accessible to search engines

Seconding this

>278▶
good post

youtube.com/watch?v=3BgXYPLiIzw

No, it should be heavily electronic-based, not just edgy
I don't want to force some genre just because it fits the aesthetic. That's the kind of thing you do for a series/movie.
In reality, I think people who care about the C Y B E R as a way of life listen to stuff that conveys the zeitgeist, or genres that were born on the internet (or at least became popular here). Not necesarily super hardcore dance, because they are not club goers, but just nerds
Or at least I do for those reasons. These are the kind of music I found on lainchan and such:
>(Dark)Electro
>darkwave
>varporwave (or the X-waves in general that exploded on the internet)
>eurobeat (internet based-revival)
>witch house
>breakcore
>glitch
>apocalyptic post-rock
In general anything dealing with:
>(retro)futurism
>dystopic themes
>Music from heavy-tech animes (ghost in the shell, Eva, Lain, Cowboy Beebop). Even tracks that are not "futuristic", just because it references a futuristic/tech experience
>Stuff heavy on very synthetic textures, not some guy with a guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=BP1C-W8A69s
youtube.com/watch?v=OrR1TGQY20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s
youtube.com/watch?v=YRZJtSbhVEw
youtube.com/watch?v=rMgDyd2E6_8
youtube.com/watch?v=CaVdFZstnPM

There's a lot of ">tfw my dystopic society is not cyberpunk enough" going around

>tfw feel when systemspace is dead forever because some metally ill people took the LARP too far
>tfw when when listening to the Lain OST soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

Deep web core is when you dont wear any clothes at all and neither does the child.

Bumpidump

>There's a lot of ">tfw my dystopic society is not cyberpunk enough" going around
Because they expect it to play out exactly like Neuromancer or Blade Runner. Themes common to the genre are already present in our everyday life, albeit not to the degree presented in cyberpunk works, or they're already normalised.

>deepwebcore
>anti-social
>labelling a socially facilitated, interpreted and categorized clothing style as anti-social
what did he mean by this?

youtu.be/386KRE5BUbM

anti-social behavior often happens in groups and the people taking part in such activities form gangs
what the fucks is your point

The point is that groups and gangs, no matter how resentful and alienated, are still part of the social, therefore the definitions in the OP are erroneous and misleading.

Maybe you oughta google what anti-social means you absolute fucking moron
Asocial =/ anti-social, the more you know

Actually never mind, I'm such a nice guy I just quote wikipedia for you
>Anti-social behaviours are actions that harm or lack consideration for the well-being of others.[1] Many people also label behaviour which is deemed contrary to prevailing norms for social conduct as anti-social behaviour.[2] The term is especially used in British English.[3]
>Asociality refers to the lack of motivation to engage in social interaction, or a preference for solitary activities. Developmental psychologists use the synonyms nonsocial, unsocial, and social uninterest
Now drop trip you mong and stop acting like hot shit

is this bait

I'm not talking about anti-social behaviour and its traditional meaning, I'm talking about the inadequacy of labelling a clothing style as anti-social in a world where fashion, "deepwebcore" included, is socio-culturally conditioned and interpreted. Feel free to substitute your chimp thinking with some more wikipedia lexical definitions that I piss on.

>I'm talking about the inadequacy of labelling a clothing style as anti-social
How is it inadequate exactly?

>socio-culturally conditioned and interpreted
and actions of human beings aren't?
would love to see you elaborate on this cause you aren't saying anything

Not trying to be autistic...was just really cold there was quite a breeze

youtube.com/watch?v=6MnoAEPNvHk

>How is it inadequate exactly?
It leads to misunderstanding how language and ideology works

>and actions of human beings aren't?
Sure they are, what's your point?

Holy shit, the guy who drew this is one of my best friends. It's really cool to see people saving and using his art as inspo.

>Sure they are, what's your point?
They can be labeled as anti-social
Then why clothing judged on the same standards can't

>They can be labeled as anti-social
>Then why clothing judged on the same standards can't
Of course it can, but I'm not talking about what is traditionally labelled as "anti-social" behaviour and fashion, I'm talking about how ultimately these are misleading objectifications because there is no "anti-" in the strict and common sense of the word in relation to the social, any variations that arise in behaviour and fashion are all mutual symptoms of the ideology in place. Fashion just evinces this more clearly due to its emphasized material nature.

this guy gets it

The first thing while reading OP conjured into mind was Pamperchu's overalls. Looking for inspiration in the ugly corners of the web is probably not the best of ideas.

It's not so much as "expect" rather than "want".
I really hope I could wear techware without looking like an idiot

thanks

I feel like he pulled it off pretty well. Source is Micro from The Punisher.

If you had to take inspiration from a fucking Veeky Forums thread to dress like this, you're a goddamn phony.

>there is no "anti-" in the strict and common sense of the word in relation to the social
But there is as per how it's defined
It doesn't mean it's wrong cause you don't like it

This was a very nice post and wanted to give you your (You)

Posting from a public IP adress to evade the ban im currently on
(You), thanks

ban lifted

The scarf destroyed this fit. Also the beanie could've looked more shitty but st least it's gosha

you're corny

>genres that were born on the internet (or at least became popular here)
>darkwave
is this what you guys actually believe?

bump for the best series with the best soundtrack

reading comprenhension please:
>that conveys the zeitgeist, or genres that were born on the internet
>OR
Most of that list were not genres that were "born on the internet"

And if you mean the get popular here, it has two valid meanings:
- Genres that since their inception were internet based (eg proto-vaporwave began as ironic music, mostly on tumblr iirc). This was my original meaning
- I'd like to add genres that became popular on the internet, as in people internet-savy people. The kind of people who were already spending many hours a day lurking fora and irc chats long before social media became popular among normalfags. I find that kind of music I posted a lot on TOR, for example, where every normalfag might venture, but only certain kind of people stick.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdELozXaXis
because i saw Sega Sunset in this thread
kinda pretentious but i like it during the cold parts of the year

HAHAHAHAHA oh lord

seriously, I have never seen the dark net used for anything but purchasing drugs or pirating software.

>still forcing this shitty microgenre

this is a good one

Noide core

wired.com/2015/02/paparazzi-proof-clothing-thats-embedded-reflective-glass/

the lads avin a meetup

I work in IT (1337 h4x0r) wear metal/punk band shirts and attend warehouse raves sometimes am I deepwebcore?

Which reminds me:
youtu.be/AYX8IqRoeAM

i feel bad this guy ruined his life for an important cause and the public essentially didnt give a fuck

HE IS AN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE, AND PLAYING THE ROLE OF “THE WHISTLEBLOWER” IS HIS MISSION.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR SYMPATHY ON DECEIVERS.