Hey I did like you guys said and went full rick but how come girls won't talk to me when I approach them?

Hey I did like you guys said and went full rick but how come girls won't talk to me when I approach them?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdW7lw5BmWc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT THE FUCK BRO DONT PUNCH ME

They are probably to intimidated by your look and to nervous to talk to such an alpha like you, try approaching to them and if they don't run away by the time you are near start talking about Rick, and if she punch you and then runs, she wasn't worth it.

those converses look pretty ugly, you should get PF flyers instead

whats with the gay hand thing? look at that gut and he seems 5'5" max lol
this is cringe

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Well, he is bi so...

You're overweight and have gross hair.

it would make sense those two hang out together, didn't know he was bisexual

Those Rick shoes look pretty good worn in.

lmao he is not bi!

stop reaching you cucks

Wait a minute, this gay guy is friends with that techpedo? It all makes sense

hi alex, its cuz your a faggot

>gay guy
>techpedo
>implying being gay is bad somehow
kys

How is being gay exactly good?

How is being straight good?

hey man those are some nice converse

this

gay just means being gay. that is it. gay people are just as normal as anyone else.

take your alt-right hate speech and fuck yourself with it

I can have kids and contribute to the continuity of the human race. If you are gay you will die of aids or committ suicide with no children.

Pretty simple.

objectively & subjectively correct

actually gay people are totally ok.

these two on the other hand are definitely far from ok.

How did the guy on the left become a meme so quickly.
It seems like it was only yesterday he was posting the same bargain techwear fit over and over (but rotating kmtrs and prestos) in WAYWT .

fuck off faggot

he spams reddit on 4 subs. same with jah faggot. proven method to get followers

imagine spending $3000 on an outfit to look like THAT

no one said that it is not ok.

It's just funny that they selfishly cut off their ancestors genetic survival, millions of years old, all for hedonistic pumps of some guys literal sewerage pipe

imagine being this pants on head retarded

well the faggots have HIV now and it is growing despite billions invested into curing it. if only gays could stop giving each other blowjobs with their buttholes, but i guess that is asking too much of degenerates.

You fucking speical snowflakes buying rick and thinking your some sort of God when you looks like a queer. Enjoy buying designer from a literally fag.

cause u look like greedgodx lols

lmao at that fat, ugly chick. is that the buff guy's sister or something?

stay shopping at tesco's priced to clear rack lol

Fuck your dumb

fuck ugly people should just know to stay away from edgy fashion shit, let the good looking tall thin attractive people wear it

go buy some brooks brothers shit if you're ugly, normies will like it much more than this rick shit you're buying

accel owns more fashion grails than all of this pathetic board combined

i can guarantee you don't dress a fraction as good as he does. cuck

I've never been clear if the goal of this board was to improve your style or to acquire rare items of clothing
or said differently, is Veeky Forums genuinely interested in fashion or is it just shopaholics on a clothing bender?

He looks so much better in Rick than his techwear. Can't wait til he dresses like this 24/7.

>as good as he does

cuck

Wtf at the pink shoes hahahha

I saw Rick Owens in a Nordstroms store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Rick trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen paisley print button ups in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the shirts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each shirt and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

nice triple dubs reddit

guy on the left here. honestly i have no idea. i certainly cross post like said but i never thought any of my outfits would warrant the (often) negative response they get.

even when the critique is harsh or people just say “you dress like shit faggot” i can usually glean something from it to help myself improve in the future. i don’t really get how it turned into me being called a cuck and a pedo but i guess that’s how things go.

kek

you have the wrong physique for techwear dude
I don't mean that in a bad way but techwear is about stealth
>inb4 helly hansen is techwear
yeah. I get it. the term has been overloaded but these days "techwear" has been taken over by it's techninja wing and the two terms have collapsed into one.
In any case, techwear is about stealth and you're a skinny lanklet. this is actually good because most of fashion is designed for your body type.
but not techwear as it exists today. it's made for asian midgets like errolson.
the rare exception is that white model he uses that looks like Pfc. Louden Downey from A Few Good Men.
Now I know I'm not going to dissuade you. You're having your fun and eventually you will grow out of this stage and dress in a way that better suits your body type/ethnic makeup/color palate.
But even so, you should really consider branching out. Get yung leo, slim down a bit and try out some SLP or Rick.
Techwear is a meme but you can't learn it from reading this fact, you have to internalize it from experience.

i appreciate the response. truthfully “techwear” in the current sense is something i have been trying to move away from for a little while. i still love arc’teryx veialnce and i think the more minimal dressy pieces can work well in and outside of the techwear landscape and moving in that direction will help me expand my horizons. the thing pushing me away from techwear far more than people saying i look dumb is the fact that large portions of the community will turn in themselves when it comes to fits “not being techwear enough” or other bullshit like that. it’s a box that i didn’t want to be in anymore so i’m working to change stuff up a bit. again thanks i think you’re spot on.

>owns more grails

i really really doubt that

this is untrue but, i agree that dave needs to stop dressing like an absolute dweeb

hah thanks

alt-right?
fuck off you american political pleb

people either
a) grow out of techninja and move on to grayman techwear like arcteryx/missionworkshop/tripleaughtdesign
or they
b) grow disilusioned with the entire scene and start dressing like normal, functional members of society
the average age on this board is 17 so that's hard to see right now the same way it was hard to understand when your mom said your emo phase was a phase

lmfao at this nerd thinking you have to be fucking solid snake to wear techwear

im lmaoing at him thinking techpedo is thin or has a good physique for anything hahahaha

I love how pic related thinks if you wear Veilance you are grayman. he doesnt know what the word means

pic related is faggot core, the furthest you can get from grayman possible

lol i don’t think i’m grayman. i just like veialnce. also the pic isn’t to be taken seriously haha

>the pic isn’t to be taken seriously haha
looks tryhard and gay that you posed like that for a photo and then put it online.
fit is shit too

taking fits standing up posed gets boring after awhile (and honestly isn’t my strong suit). i’m not trying to be a le goofball in my pics but a joking pose every now and then doesn’t seem like a big deal.

granted i know the audience here and i can see why that pic would be perceived the way it was. appreciate the fit critique though is there something you would change?

I hope you and accel quit the internet forever and that serves as a warning to anyone else ugly who tries to do fashion

everything. you can keep the beanie on. the sneakers and that puffer are abortions

HEY BARCODE GUY U TAKE YOURSELF WAY TOO SERIOUSLY
FOR CHRIST SAKE U MOD THE PATHETIC STREETWEAR DISCORD
LIGHTEN UP AND STOP RESPONDING TO EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

none of that shit matters dude. when we die its over and none of that will matter.

it's some stupid shit that was popularized like 15 years ago where if you do that and someone looks you get to punch them.
there was an old episode of malcom in the middle about it, probably where many people first saw it.
it's been making a revival for some retarded reason. probably someone posting it on reddit or some shit.

>the cope

Figures it's a reddit thing since that whole crew is lame af

I don't know what is worse, twink manlets or fat ones like this

end it

Never go full Rick.

instagram.com/p/BdW7lw5BmWc/