I’m fat. i used to be relatively thin...

i’m fat. i used to be relatively thin, then i started drinking a lot and became dependent on alcohol physically and mentally, and it ruined me. i’ve gained 50+ pounds since july because of drinking and binge eating, and i’m not what i used to be. i used to be pretty attractive, girls dug me and my sense of style, and now it’s all gone. everyone i see now tells me how far i’ve gotten. i can’t do it anymore. i’m tryna get back to attractiveness and stunt. how do i do it Veeky Forumsggots? ps inb4 kys fatty

Do aa for a year, start excersising and dieting.

I used to be in the same place as you. Now I’ve lost all the weight and I’ don’t drink like an alcoholic anymore.

Aa works if you’re ready to stop drinking. You can safely ignore all the god shit they’ll tell you. The drinking problem tho. It’s incredibly hard to stop even if you know you should, in my experience.

You know how to end it.

exercise, diet and a sprinkle of genetics

Just make the decision that you'll love your body and you'll take care of it no matter what
No matter how cliche ig sounds: your body is a temple

you still drink?

You have to post a photo of yourself if you want any advice.

I didn’t drink for like a year and a week. Started again after a breakup. Aa made me realize how I was drinking, and taught me not to lose control. Basically If I drink now, it’s a single glass or two by myself. I never went to bars.

me now. not whale territory but i’m still fat

Eat well and exercise. Obviously don't drink anymore.

why do you keep posting on this board? it's the fifht time i see you now. you're not special bro go do something else. stop being mexican stop eating or something. just stop.

Nigga holy shit youre not fa at all in amy way possible. Please stop amd fuckinh kill yourself you fuckinh darkie

Your fingers are fat. You were never thin because finger don't just get fat like that they get fat progressively, so I call bullshit on this story of yours

fuck u ugly bitch

yeah i said relatively thin. i was fat and then lost a lot of weight and then gained it back.

lol. it’s a board about fashion. why so hateful? bitch ass bitch. who wants be fa if that means being vain, judgemental, and a shitty person?

go back to /reddit/ if you're gonna get this butthurt
fag

okay. prolly. bitch ass nigga. lmao. racist ass bigoted ass mean ass human being. despicable. go suck your own cock

not him but would you not suck your own cock if you could? you could just put like a ziploc bag with some vaseline inside so you dont have to actually taste your own dick

nah. heard it’s more like sucking one than getting a bj.

damn tahts gay

Man are you gonna go drink cause people on the internet called you mean names stop spamming this fucken board