are skinny jeans really over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anqSJW9GG84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah

i sure hope not

I hope that 2018 is the year when skinny legs are over

upvoted Good sir!

Those aren't skinny in the image, those are slim. These are skinny jeans. And I've seen that video and that youtuber gives awful advice. He literally says in it that if you can get a uti and you can't pan for gold or run away from a bear attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=anqSJW9GG84

Slim are quiet okay but skinny suck ass.

I'm glad that I'm out of this shit since 3 years

>"Skinny jeans are fine for skinny men, but..."
>Literally the whole video boils down to "wear clothes that fit"

tfw just bought levis 511 skinny because i really liked the color...

511s are fine. It’s the 510s you should avoid. And that’s not necessarily always true, based on your build.

Slim is fine. Skinny is retarded.

I gave up on them. Even in ottermode, skinny jeans are fucking uncomfortable. Sitting down, they cut off the circulation in my legs and they were starting to hug my balls too tight.

I legitimately believe any man who engages in some sort of physical activity could not and should not wear them.

Graduate to slim or straight, guys.

I'm extremely skinny and I've always hated skinny jeans because they look stupid.

I don't really mind either way, but if looser fit trousers were to become more normal and acceptable it'd be great.
Look around, outside of tracksuit bottoms (sweatpants) which are fucking disgusting and literally jizz stained hobo tier, you almost exclusively see slim or skinny jeans and chinos on people now.

Why the fuck I should care about what everybody wears. It's not like somebody can convince me to buy skinny tubes by wearing them.

o v e r c o n f i d e n c e

where the fuck do i even buy jeans that aren't skinny though

skinny jeans look shit unless you're a chick or can pull off the style very well (99.99% of people can't)

Slim fit is better

fuck you, skinny jeans are cool

they are gay as fuck.

>having to prove masculinity through things you put on your body

geez simon, you're compensating abit too much :^)

yeah, when you're a teenager. Doesn't look so cool as an adult.

Skinny jeans are good.

I don't give a shit what you wear, but i would never wear skinny jeans, or slims for that matter anyway.

clothes do indicate characteristics like masculinity.

if Hedi Slimane is still making fits it will never be over. So no.