Cop or not thread

cop or not thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hanes.com/shop/hanes/extended-sizes/mens-big-and-tall/sweats/hanes-hoodie-sweatshirt-hp170
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vetements is literally ironic do not cop anything from that shitty meme brand

Hmm? No meanies plz

thinking about copping these but i feel like you have to have a specific wardrobe and look to pull these off and im worried ill just look dumb

bump

Y/N?

Yay or nay? Always wanted some vintage tommy. 26 bucks.

Im 5'11 170 pounds what size hoodie would I be?

What hoodie are you talking about?

yes
for 26 bucks, definitely

hanes.com/shop/hanes/extended-sizes/mens-big-and-tall/sweats/hanes-hoodie-sweatshirt-hp170

Go for an L or XL

Help me decide between those two

Cop, thought about copping myself. The only thing I would personally cop in this entire thread.

I have the reverse colorway. they look good with black tech shorts, acg pants or joggers.

bump

28$ on grailed

No. How is this even a thing?

Cop

also I assume it's one of a kind, but w2c?

w2c, i need this

c, looks comfy af

C/N? I never know what to wear with white pants

It's actually my design lol I just wanted to see what people thought.

Website will be up towards the end of the month but you can follow my insta if you want. @moonblade

just buy a fake bro, vetements is one of those few brands that are cool with it

no point in ever paying over $500 for a hoodie

Guess they're cool with it as they rip of most of their shit themselves. They're selling a rammstein tee I bought from Ramsteins website for literally 18 euros for fucking 800 euros. Fucking meme brand, seriously

Should I?

Fucking shills.

3 years behind/10

my proudest cop

this one

Not my style but seems like you should get a fake

Not a graphic t guy but this is decent

As long as you have a lot of tech/workout gear

I can't do oversize but I'd say sure, looks comfy. Bonus if girl.

>elementary school kid core
Could be a fun jacket if you have the personality for it.

same here

As an owner of a ton of French work jackets I say no because the fabric is too luxurious for the style, but whatever.

Like the back, desu. Again not a graphic t shirt guy.

Logo kills it but whatever, still a decent colorway.

If you don't know what to wear then don't buy it.

I remember seeing that on Mr Porter. Fucking yikes. Who does that?

I have these in the oxblood and black. They're okay just get ready for creasing and the shine to eventually fade. The wood is also very sensitive to getting wet so be aware.

just get a fake. only people who wear vetements are so rich that they don't even care or hypebeast fashion victims, and i bet you aren't that rich

>As an owner of a ton of French work jackets I say no because the fabric is too luxurious for the style, but whatever.
Corduroy was used extensively in french work jackets, for winter mostly.

Should I cop?
I really like the look of tie belts like these that hang low but I'm not sure where else to find them and what they're called.

Yes, fair point, I guess I didn't see the image right, I should have expanded it. I can't pull off corduroy so now I'm just bitter.

Maybe I live in flyover land but everyone would just assume I was retarded if I wore that belt outside.

trash

w2c? And yes

Why do models stand up as if they have given up on life?

Dont have a good sweater and like this log instead of the obnoxious smiley they throw to most of their shirts nowadays.

Is it worth 160?

cop, looks nice

i'd cop, looks kinda basic

you think you're funny?

>shitting on schoolshootercoreXcarellcore
Do you?

Don't know if the big logo is dumb or not

the mid cut is dumb

super fuckin ugly

c/n

autistic white girl core
dont buy running shoes unless youre a runner

I followed him, does it really matter if he's promoting an independent brand that's making good designs?

No. Looks like steampunk hipster trash

there are 4 cop or not threads ffs

which one?

acne is never worth the price especially for sweats

you could buy national athletic goods, good measure or velva sheen at the same price or less for much higher quality

Don't buy shit with straps when the straps serve no actual purpose, it just makes you look retarded

what's the purpose of rings, necklaces or bracelets?

Chunky Camel Turtleneck for Winter-Spring.
Cop or Not?

If you're trying to compare accessories to fucking useless straps and a ring hanging off your chest you're already lost

Are you retarded?

I see potential

Id pls?

I found a pair for a low price. I only worry whether they'll be around for another six months.

Fwiw, I usually wear a lightwash APC denim jacket and black jeans. I haven't seen chelseas at my uni that much, surprisingly.

It's fine but you can find a better quality sweater for a better price.

This looks really nice and comfy, but I can't help but think the shape isn't very flattering

It's very nice! Cop

They're nice but you answered your own question didn't you? Better not to cop

I love the colors but not the buttons and material. I wouldn't cop unless it were quite cheap

don't cop. If you really need a pair of boots, maybe look for a pair of used red wing iron rangers?

c/n for $125? just looking for a good quality black lightweight jacket. any other recs?

ria dunn high waisted pants i've been considering

no
no
yes
no, ive seen too many fat asian hypebeasts wearing this exact same shirt while at work
no
low top prestos don't look good imo
no
are you ok
like everyone else said you can get higher or equal quality for less money so nah, acne is only usually worth copping when it's on sale
yes
no
yes
not my kind of jacket
god no
get some derbies but don't get cp derbies, you can do better than that for the same price point
yes
i like it
cop
this is pretty hideous
good kidcore
no reason not to
i like em but i've seen mixed results from them on feet, i would try them on first if you have the ability to
sure
if you really want a vetements hoodie probably this one just because it's more "iconic" and i assume you want recognition

Can't really go wrong with those pants. What's the material composition?

Left or right?

nike komyuter

Be careful with the sizing though

Idk about recent seasons but last time I tried to get into Lost & Found pants they were running 2 sizes bigger. I usually wear 28 waist (so xs or s depending on the brands) and xxs was still too big on me on any single piece I've tried on

i wouldn't, even if you don't see chelseas at your university all that often, you'll encounter them in just about every other urban area/city. maybe go for something a little less plain like these ann demeulemeester derbies. then again i'm not familiar with your style so idk what would work with what you normally wear

im gonna cop

w2c?

yeah cop

looks like Filling Pieces Denver Tracking Cosmo

Should I cop? It's either these or some 1460 Docs.

yeah cop

That's a good argument, I won't buy them. Also, those ann ds are gorgeous, thanks so much for suggesting them! I'd buy them in a heartbeat if I could afford them.

ugly but cool

C for cuck

left looks like a medical boot

would something like this look good? im not the athletic type so, showing my body off isnt really an option

?

Blackmeans leather for cheap. Im 5'10'' 140lbs athletic if it makes a difference.

depends. are you white?

ethnically afghan, but i have really light skin compared to other afghans + i have black hair

buy some cheaper techy clothing and if you like the aesthetic/it suits you then delve deeper. black hair is a bonus

thanks for the advice :)

trying too hard to fit in lad