Can we get some inspo for people who dress similarly to Reviewbrah?

Can we get some inspo for people who dress similarly to Reviewbrah?

This was some of the stuff that I was thinking about

Reviewbrah needs to size down or go to a tailor. Dump incoming.

Don't dress like Reviewbrah man. He owns it, but it's going to look dumb if you're not him. He made it his thing. It's not for you.

If you are a young babyface, a classic fitting American style suit is going to look pretty silly unless you are a bigger guy.

It undeniably looks silly on Reviewbrah but it's fine on him because he's so likable and he's doing videos, plus he made it like his trademark.

Besides, the possibility remains that Reviewbrah is just a character, like Brad Hall most likely is. It's cool to think that he's not a character but he probably is.
TL;DR don't dress like Reviewbrah, it's incredibly cringey on anyone but Reviewbrah.

He actually looks fly in this one, since that suit actually looks tailored. He needs more suits like this

he always includes the pens in a pocket shirt, for the office guy effect

This thread

The dudes in this movie are pretty decent reviewbrah inspo

kek

Indeed

If he would just get his clothes tailored to fit, he would be top tier. His color coordination choices are excellent. And being a light eyed white, he can get literally any Asian girl.

Honestly most of his ties are hideous old man ties. If he would get better ties and get his suits tailored he would completely own his style. Getting your suit tailored doesn't mean making it slim fitting. He could still rock drapy, just with pants that actually look how theyre supposed to with a good break instead of bunched up like jNCOs or sOmething.

I thought it was striking the one time I saw him in one of those really old school collars where the whole tie is showing around the collar.

I unironically think it looks great and I would love to see that come back.

Btw is review brah alright these days? Heard he was getting stalked or something. Hope this kid is OK, you can tell he's a socially awkward person who doesn't get out much.

>he can get literally any asian girl

Not true of the most top shelf Korean or Japanese lol dude is short and he's a chinlet.

Shut up

Not the same guy. He really does. Again, he can still wear a looser old style suit with it being tailored.

I appreciate the aesthetic he's trying for but buying old man suits at the thrift store is pretty cringe.

That's how he likes to dress though

I'm just saying I think he can stay true to his aesthetic and make it look even better.

autismo fedora kids in ill fitting, discount Joseph A. banks suits thread. Reviewbrah has truly mastered this delicate art form.

Funniest part about that picture is that that's based Skunkpaste and not real. He's lampooning fedoras. Many people thought it was real.

He doesn't seem like your regular fedoralord, nor does he wear fedoras.

I'll slit your throatneck!

Skunkpaste should be way bigger than he is. Brilliant social critic of our time. Just doesn't release enough content and people just don't get it. His love the skin you're in skewer = all fatties rekt.