EDC general

Everyday Carry Thread!
Empty those pockets and empty those bags and show us how Veeky Forums the shit you carry is.

what's up with the fucking knife tho??

lol I had my dount if the was from Suomi, but fuck me side ways, here's comes Pekka with his puukko. Perkele!

Are you 13? thinking knives are dangerous and not handy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my fooookin sides

>No koskenkorva bottle
I am disappoint

Where are these people who carry around tools and shit? I've literally never met one. Phone, wallet, keys. Literally never needed a knife or a fucking pair of pliers when out and about.

What lives do you lead?

I work

I work in a behavioral neuroscience lab, animal work. I occasionally have to trouble shoot the testing boxes we use, which means a small screwdriver, pliers, or a knife can be very helpful in tweaking equipment, cutting tubing, opening packages, etc. I also own my own home, so I will often do odd jobs and projects around the house in the evening with my wife which can require tools to be handy.

finish terror core on a budget
good pen

I don't carry three cameras every day, but one or two of those, depending on where I'm going to.

>not using the filters that come in sticks

"Hey you got a pen bro?"
*Balms his lips*
As a matter of fact I do, this is a Caran D'ache ballpoint pen, it propably costs more than your wallet with it's contents, handle it with care.

I'd just say sure. But I've never had anyone ask other than my gf

I usually have my Surface Pro 4 on me as well but it isn't pictured

lol

rate

gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay

splatoon switch so aesthetic bruh

Why does EDC always seem so autistic?

europeans need to be banned from this website
you think like children

*waits patiently for scissor kun*

What dudes are on the bag keychain?

no bully please.

what phone is that?

Looks like you were already bullied enough.

Is this the daily autism thread?

Where is all the Miku trash?

It's a Pass Case of Karna and Arjuna from Fate/Grand Order. The art is from the 2016 Valentines day event

Source for the h doujin?

ID on those earphones?

A bit much for an EDC imo but its cool that you have your own style.

Aeik M5

They're Sony MDRXB50BSB.
I'm balls deep into Sony electronics and it works well with my phone, especially when the Sony Music app has a special equaliser for these earphones. I only wish they were noise cancelling.

If you're going to EDC a knife for practical purposes and not just to look badass to your 16-year-old mates, I really have no idea why you wouldn't make it a multitool, which is just vastly more useful. This is assuming you don't have a job where you actually do regularly need a fixed-blade knife - but those are relatively thin on the ground, as folding knives can be made that'll meet 99% of your needs in an urban environment. Obviously this doesn't apply if you are going /out/ but this is an EDC thread not a "post your gear" thread.

I think a lot of the reason these threads get "y the knife tho??" debates endlessly is because, sorry dudes, a lot of your knives do not scream "practical" and don't mesh up with your "of course I'm not carrying it as a larpweapon, it's a useful tool!" line (which in general is an entirely correct sentiment). I carried a flashier fixed-blade knife when I was younger and, I can now admit, sorta wanted to impress people. Now that I'm older I just carry a Victorinox.

I am not saying there are never reasons to regularly carry a non-folding / multitool knife but some of you people just don't need one. You know who you are.

Stay salty europoor bitch

I havn't been to this board in like 2 years and holy shit your all still so gay. Whats with these edgelord cringe EDCs? This board is so sad now...

Wallet - diy
House + other keys
Motorcycle key
Suorin air (3 months no cigs)
Pilot G-tec C4 0.4mm
Pentel Slicci 0.25mm
Knife - Ganzo G739CF
6S Plus
also usually have some type of sketchbook w/ me

>4 unsleeved cards

oh wow you play magic because you put 4 cards in your pocket

kys

because almost all of them scream that they were autistically assembled for the sole purpose of taking pictures of them to post on the internet, or at least that far too much tryhard planning went into making them match their 18 year old owner's redpilled haircut

mine
phone is a bq aquaris X5, spanish brand
bag is a Keep Pursuing Sling Bag
knife is a Spyderco Manix 2
in the bag:
- sony a5000
- sony cybershot dsc tx10
- pens, small bandages, lighter
- torch
- 15000mah battery pack

forgot Leatherman Wingman and Rayban Andy also go in the bag

Shot in the dark here but do you have a discount code for Keep Pursing by chance? After seeing your pic I've decided to cop a sling bag too.

nah, sorry. I've got mine from their kickstarter ages ago
but it's a great cop, it fits a lot of gear and is very comfortable and compact. worth the price

all of this plus the sony a500 and battery pack fits in the bag no problem

No worries, Its a steal anyways.

ID on your earphones though? I need a pair of wireless ones badly.

media player is zune hd
camera is fujifilm x100f

I don't recall the brand rn, could look it up, but really wouldn't recommend them, they get pretty uncomfortable after the 1hr mark

no one cares stop posting this shit pic

but its the stuff thread

shiba chan cute

Madomagi !

>tactical edc skeleton
nice.

What do you use the dupont for? And can we be friends?

Nice OI2A> dude

>What do you use the dupont for?

I often have to burn documents.

Couldn't you just use matches for that? And what secret agent is allowed madoka on their keys?

I see that pocket knife here on Veeky Forums a lot. ID on it?

>black American Spirits
Jesus

It's pretty common to have a knive in Portugal, specially if you're from the north or living in rural areas. It's illegal to have one with more than about 3 fingers blade size, but no one fucking cares.

Get some Soundpeats Q12. They're really cheap, have good bass and about 6 hours of playback. It also has separate volume control from your phone with long press for previous/skip, play/pause button with long press for google assistant and triple press to call the last contacted person. One of the best things I bought from Amazon.

>Couldn't you just use matches for that?
Yes. But I don;t.

>And what secret agent is allowed madoka on their keys?
It's important that people think I'm a fucking retarded.

Thanks, I opted for foldable.
The fixed skelly made me look like I had a boner

I had a fixed skelly boi for years, but it was always awkward, I've got a foldable one now, way more tactical and it allows me to actually move myself. Everyone should have a foldable skeleton.

I was just waiting for you, there can't be an EDC thread without the guy with the fucking $10,000 pens and the walkie talkie.

>he doesn't write with a $10,000 pencil and erase with a $500 LITERAL platinum eraser

Fucking poorfags I swear.

That scissor is so aesthetic jesus christ

Im genuinely intrested in what you do for a living.

what's the keyholder?

Are you a trap?

>assload of bump keys
>walkie talkie radio thing
>gun and flashlight

seems like some sort of well paid security guy, but the scissors and drawing stuff doesn't quite fit. And if he has the gun and flashlight for american tacticool larping and needs the drawing stuff for his job, what does he need the bump keys for?

How is the bq aquaris X5 in your experience? Good/bad? Any downfalls? I'm in the market for a new phone.

just some cheap belt clip i found at home depot

Because it is

>skelly boy edc
good inspo

No way to know its real.

They're all "real" in that GvFC makes them. They just make several variants.

The one you linked is the platinum plated one. There's another one that's made out of sterling silver. There's another one made out of anthracite PVD plated titanium. Then, there's that $10,000 white gold with diamonds one.

Basically they're all rip offs is what I'm trying to say.

You can use the cards as filters, they take good shape. Idk what this boy is doing with no papers though.

What kind of pens are those?

The one on the bottom is an S.T. Dupont Classique, Black Chinese Lacquer, Palladium Trim (045676A). The one in top is a pencil. It's a Graf von Faber-Castell Perfect Pencil in Sterling Silver. (Also in the the image is the GvFC Round Eraser and an ST Dupont Linge 2.)

I like the ST Dupont Classique, but I feel I bit bad because I dropped it on concrete and slightly scratched the lacquer.

Why not go for a silver mechanical pencil (if they exist)?

I'm all in favour of accumulating resellable chattels, so no judgment.

Good question. Interestingly enough, the ST Dupont Classique can be converted into a mechanical pencil, which I used for about a year.

I used an actual silver mechanical pencil for probably about two weeks before giving up. The problem was all the oils from my figures built up on the pencil and it became too slippery to use after about 20 minutes. I'd have to keep wiping it off, and it wasn't a good experience.

Insofar as the GcFC Perfect Pencil, I really only use it for AESTHETIC. It's true that it writes well, but let's face it, if you spent really any amount of a pencil above the absolute cheapest bargain basement pencil you can find, it'll probably write well.

I just happen to have a lot of black/silver accessories. Here's just the the stuff I can pull together from my desk right now as an example. So I suppose it was natural to get it.

>having a cigarette holder yet still using a bic
You some type of retard or something?

Awesome stuff man
at least you guys haven't cucked yourselves yet

what is this post even trying to imply?

nice pocket watch

that the guy's a retard
I agree. but maybe he just rolls his own tobacco but doesn't care about the class associated with it.

>that the guy's a retard
with what justification, faggot
get your head out of your ass and your ass out of your basement some time

why would he be a retard for that? pls stop assuming your weird smoking fetishes/conventions are common knowledge

this is cute

how do you remember which keys are for what

godtier lip balm

>Micro GBA

My nigga

That same pic and the same text gets posted in every single EDC thread

To think I was carrying my cards unsleeved all this time, thanks for calling me out on that!

Why don't you also make post warning everyone who posted their knives unfolded? You give great advices annon.

I remember you from a /g/ edc thread months ago where you explained your edc. Despite your autism I still like you

What do you ride ?

alright faggots, whichever one of your idiots was asking what he was implying I told you
Who said I agreed with him