Hey Veeky Forums, I'm currently 18 y/o and I dont know if I should keep the "beard" or shave it...

hey Veeky Forums, I'm currently 18 y/o and I dont know if I should keep the "beard" or shave it. I really cant say if its crap and ugly or it looks good.

do some neck workout you twig X-DDDDDDDD

nice lashes familia

not even one yes/no, topkek, but yea got long ass lashes

you have better eye than most girls

and I really appreciate that, but my question here is if I should shave my beard OR NAH

cut lashes

Shave that shit

the lashes I mean

Dont shave it because ur eyes are good but its looks girly so you have to balance it out with a beard.
>your welcome

Have you thought about becoming a trap?

shave, let grow, shave, let grow - it will get more full and then keep it

You look like a giant faggot dont shave your face shave your head. It might just save your life

pretty eyes

Take it down to a stubble.
1. Set the guard on 3mm
2. Trim all of it, carving out your jawline
3.????
4. Profit.
Bishes will be mirin', and it makes a statement that says, "I could totally grow a beard if I wanted to, but I don't feel like it."

Damn you look gay as fuck quit being rich

u look cute, but shave the beard since it's unhygienic

This

Are you from Martinique? If so I follow you on insta

these two are correct do this

DO NOT do this my eyelashes are about the same length as yours & I get compliments on them constantly girls love that shit

If I were you, I would shave the beard.

thanks to the replies guys
i think that would be lowkey stupid, and I also get compliments om them
damn thats smart, i keep that in mind
sure
thanks for that my dude
nah austria
oh so trim everything 3mm and then shave the neck part?

I know I'm smart
>I keep that in mind
>I will keep you in my mind ;)
Love you baby

OP I need your lashes

u seem nice but the way you reply next to the post # is rly annoying

probably just shave, if you really want a beard it should be very full

that is exactly how my beard looks when I try to grow it out. I've never gone past that length though. When it gets like your pic I usually just shave it off because it just looks like im just trying hard. Either shave it or maintain a stubble. Also, all replies u got r relevant to me (even lashes and complements about them but not as extreme like yours) so thanks op.

Yeah cutting your lashes would be fucking retarded and most girls dig the long lashes anyway.

If I were you I'd trim your beard to 3mm like the other guy said just to tidy it up, but it still looks a lot nicer than most 18 year olds. Also I'd say to completely shave anything below the bit where your chin meets your neck so you've got a nice clean line.

op here again and thanks for all the advice, Veeky Forums really the mvp
I'm gonna do 3mm and tidy it up, like some of you said.
And I always said to myself that my beard have to be full before I grow it out but the girls often say "Please grow a beard I'm sure it would look cool" so now during the winter break I did.
So anyway, thanks for all the help and tips.

the rule is: facial hair shows mastery.

you only unlock it once youve mastered a skill / spent 10,000 hours on it. so we're talking like 30 years old, 40 if you slacked off.

right now youll just look like a tryhard if you trim it up. just shave that shit off it doesnt add anything for you

that rule seems a little stupid to me
Im dont just wanna have a bears for the looks, right now in the winter at -10° Celsius outside my skin, especially where I shave, gets super sensitive and I really gotta do a lot of caring for it. With a beard, even one like this, the skin gets a little protected

Keep the stubble, with a full beard you'll look like a projecting lumbersexual that calls everyone without a beard a "soyboy"