/muslim/ Fashion Thread

Surely there are a handful of Muslims here. Let's talk about thobes, beards and cool libas.

O ye Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover your shame, as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness,- that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition! [Quran 7:26]

O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith. [Quran 7:27]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_and_messengers_in_Islam
halaltube.com/?s=Extremism
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1578017/Adopt-sharia-law-in-Britain-says-the-Archbishop-of-Canterbury-Dr-Rowan-Williams.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Napalm sticks to skin.

That's how you get 300 replies to your thread

i come from a ''muslim'' family and if my little brother would ever consider to be religious i'd fucking stone him

Didn't G ban A&E from P -because- they started wearing clothes and covering their shame?

That's the corrupted Christian version which Paul the Jew taught you guys. In Islam shame and dignity is instinctual to human beings, God created us that way. Hence G clothed A&E when they were created. Contrary to that the modern anthropologist (who are Jews aka Satan's stooges) teach us nakedness and shamelessness is instinctual, hence the degeneracy we see in today's times.

But isn't Islam a much younger religion than Judaism and Christianity? In fact, isn't it just as much a Jewish religion as Christianity is?

*tips fedora*

Memes aside I was far away from Islam this time last year too, then I gave Islam a chance and started reading tafseer(Quran exegesis) and Hadith(Prophetic traditions) and realised that Islamic was of life is the only way one can counter the degeneracy we see all around us.

We consider Islam to be the teachings/code of life which God gave to Prophet Adam. As mankind spread, this original message would get corrupted and then God would send another Prophet with the same message he had originally given to Prophet Adam. As human civilizations further developed or men went astray God would send Prophets to each nation as and when needed.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_and_messengers_in_Islam

>hates degenerates
>posts on Veeky Forums

Ahhh...so this is the power of weaponized autism

They're all related in a way, Abraham is their common ancestor but Muhammed is ismael's descendant while moses and jesus are isaac's descendants.

Prophets were usually isaac's descendants (jews) so the whole rivalry is about that the jews didn't accept Muhammed as the last prophet, as Ismael's descendants are arabs.

But basically it's not a jewish religion.

Can't be Veeky Forums when you're busy being dead because of jihad.

taliban-core thread, nice
dumping some inspo

Shapeless drags thrown over a man and a woman aren't very effay.

also basically every aspect of islam is anti-fashion. fuck off ye bloody halal cunt ye

To answer your question Islam today is actually what Prophet Abraham taught us.
Moses was sent to the Children of Israel to revive the Abrahamic religion. But as Moses passed away they went astray but God kept sending them Prophets at regular intervals. Hence the concept of Jews being the 'chosen ones'. Children of Israel were a notorious bunch though, they wouldn't pay heed to these Prophets and kept killing them. In the end killing Prophet Isa/Jesus was the last straw(Jesus was also sent to the Children of Israel). God then sent the last and final Prophet to Arabia by the name of Prophet Muhammad. This makes the Jews seethe even today because they realise Islam is the true religion of God and Muhammad is a Prophet but they can't digest that the last Prophet wasn't sent to their nation. Nonetheless Jews and Christians who actually followed the Abrahamic religion recognised Muhammad and followed him. Only thing remaining now is the day of judgement and these are the end times

These look comfy

Here's you (You)

I wasn't even joking to be honest keep your religion out of europe

Interesting. You people seem very civilised and talkative.
What are your opinions on muslim extremists destroying historical European sites? Or muslim extremism and its roots in general. Any good books that tackle the problem of muslim extremism from a muslim angle?

What you gonna do when white people start accepting Islam in hordes?
Next renaissance is going to be an Islamic renaissance.

Keep being this delusional, islam or muslims will never be fully accepted in europe as long as there are white people. those few on the left side you can have, they are useless anyway.

Not sure about any such book in English with credibility.
If you don't mind watching videos these talks are given by reputed scholars
halaltube.com/?s=Extremism

do u like my hat

Geert wilders didn’t convert though

Destroyed historical sites is a major crime in my opinion, no matter it's origins. It's sad that they do it to piss people off, what's even more sad is that they destroy them to make place for different buildings.
Example: in one Moroccan city they destroyed an old Spanish cinema/theater to make place for a parking lot, while the Spanish kept and maintained Alhambra for ages and are now receiving the financial rewards of it. Imagine the Spanish destroying it to spite the Moroccans, it would be both a major historical and financial.

Muslim extremism is something I'll never understand, I enjoy living in a European country because there is suppose to be freedom of belief here, it's no ones bussiness what I believe in and neither is it my bussiness what other people believe in. It really isn't that hard to live in peace if you respect that.
Countless stories of ancient kings oppressing their people into converting out of islam and here they are doing the same thing but instead they are forcing people to convert into Islam. It just isn't right.

Oops
Historical and financial loss*

desu the more immigrants come to europe the more people vote "right" wing
suck on my white renaissance

Problem is a lot of Muslims coming to European countries aren't seeking for peace or integration. They choose to live in closed communities surrounded by their own belief and nationality, speaking their own language. They live next to our society instead of together and most of the time act hostile.

>Countless stories of ancient kings oppressing their people into converting out of islam and here they are doing the same thing but instead they are forcing people to convert into Islam. It just isn't right.

Yes, forcing anybody to convert is not what the Prophet (pbuh) taught us.

You missed the part where I mentioned more and more white people are reverting to Islam.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1578017/Adopt-sharia-law-in-Britain-says-the-Archbishop-of-Canterbury-Dr-Rowan-Williams.html

Keep religion out of Veeky Forums! Reported.

I just wanted to talk about Islamic clothing tbqh.

I recommend full pig skin

also, mudslimes should be torched en masse

good thread

>beware of those in long robes, who love greetings in the market place

bait thread and the edgelords fall for it so easily

>It was narrated from Aishah that: "The Messenger of Allah married her when she was six years old and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine years old"

this thread is shitty bait to gather racist insults

however

headscarves are effay, iranian/persian headscarfery is sexy af

I heard this board has a muslim problem.

awesome and versatile

>imagine someone actually took his time to draw that gif

I feel like wearing a hijab would be kinda comfy

Islam is anti-fashion. They see "fashion" as haram. If you dress in anything except traditional garb it is against what the Quran and the Hadiths say.

this is why we need to reform islam. there are some hot fetishistic elements to it but we need to clear it of the sandnigger ickyness

Reform? We need to annihilate Islam. Deus Vult