Discuss "muscle" fashion

Discuss "muscle" fashion.

It looks good on big guys too

I think we can all thank ASOS for these wastes of cotton.

his shirt makes a six pack

I think it looks nice only if it doesn't show where the nipples are

he doesn't have muscle

Nothing fashionable about it. Guys who want to show of their gains should stick to basic outfits.
Not some half-assed attempt at streetwear with some spray on skinny jeans thrown in for good measure.

>all non muscular guys
who the fuck does the pictures for ASOS?

They want to sell as much of that shit as possible, so they're going to put it on the lowest common denominator above dudes with complete twig arms.

kind of unrelated question,but when do I know a t shirt is too "tight". Is it when the nips are showing?

never
absolutely never

excuse me for not lifting for 2+ years and/or roiding

You're probably just being a faggot and baiting, but look at the guy in the blue shirt: arms a little above normal, but has no definition (when this style goes for the more vascular "aesthetic" look) and even has some level of a fat belly unless you want to argue that he just has wickedly big obliques. Other dudes are also not that big.

how did he button those buttons?

This guy has a disgusting body

thank god for that "waste of cotton", I am 6'4 and stupid "long" shirts make it possible for me to wear tees in the first place.

Eww. I can't think that would look good even on lanklets.
>manlet master-race

That's just gyno

The best way to dress as a buff dude is to dress slightly preppy but not too formal.

Pretty much the definition of someone who starts working out but still eats like shit. He actually looks worse than if he just did nothing and embraced skinnyfat.

there's nothing preppy here

that man is neither muscular nor fashionable

KEK.
The shoulder stitching on ASOS.
Everytime.

M O G G E D

looks good

>excuse me for not lifting for 2+ years
You're not excused pussy

desu every gym has like 5 guys that look better than lachowski at any given time. what a faggy, beta male cope image. to think you saved that onto your computer to justify your literal physical frailty

i cuck boyfriends on the reg

benching 145lbs and dressing good is all i need

why wont u meatheads just fucking go fashion is not for u and for your knowledge not me not my group of friends would date a shallow piece of meat

Excuse me as I walk around with my boots untied like a retard, I can't even imagine how uncomfortable that must be, your feet just wobble inside the boot and every single step you take can potentially sprain your leg and fuck your shit up real good.

homoerotic

not dating someone because of their muscles is the exact definition of shallow m8

Muscles are gross and make you look fat

Pretty sure the context is modelling, not some redpill about smv.

Lol

Lol

>Nipple rings
>retarded tattoos
>not even that big
>flaring arms out to make himself look bigger
Jesus christ

>Muscle fashion
>posts soyboy

Why are these shirts so fucking long?

ASOS has several fits, they also have a longline range for taller people but shorter people wear them as well.