Ramones

Why not just buy regular Converse 70s?

bump

I wouldn't buy either but those look far better than Converse, both design and quality wise.

sdasdas

because they look different you dumb faggot, if you have to bump your own thread you should consider deep throating a size 12 ramone

Do you buy fakes?
If no, just buy ramones.
If you support fake designers, just neck yourself, why would you support the cheaper alternative???

kek I was not op faggot

Some people simply prefer the look of ramones, and the differences they have when compared to converse. Also the quality on ramones is far superior to that of converse. It’s literally all personal opinion
T. Ramone owner

that would be even sadder but you are

If I'm going to buy lowtop Ramones, is it worth it to pay a little bit more for the mainline rather than DRKSHDW?

DO YOU WANT LEATHER OR CANVAS? IT SEEMS LIKE YOURE ASKING IF ITS WORTH IT FOR THE LABEL

Id on pants or something similar?

>money is fashion
those look better than ramones too.

Because Ramones look different. Thick midsole more raised toebox, saw tooth sole. Ramones are inspired by chucks but they are not really the same.

People who can't tell the difference between Ramones and Chuck's are the same people that wear full h&m and wonder why they still look like shit

This

>design
dude tese look like clown shoes

Then keep rocking your converse poorfag.

Thanks Bobo

these look stupid as fuck compared to regular hi top converse idc

Returnest to thy mothers womb, swine