ITT: Things we impulse bought

ITT: Things we impulse bought

14" shearling lined steel toed jackboots

These mofos

really nigga

copped this shit tn
no regrets

Copped one of these bad boys. Never tried it before, what am I in for?

Looks comfy. I like it
I’m so sorry

Middle School without the sugar

get on my level

wtc

I bought a vizvim Sanjuro jacket, and immediately regretted it. It looks cool, but was way over priced and it’s hard to incorporate it into any fits.

Visvim*
whatever.

Patches.

>SMG
>Stray Cats
>Redneck
>Sabbath

Want
The rest are eh

This since I need a new comfy jacket and it was £10 off

Looks like a tad ranger knockoff. Tho those don't have reinforced shoulders.

aertrea

you know palladiums exist right

Anime shirts at Hot Topic

A 2004 comme des garcon boiled "wool" blazer. turns out it was cotton and shit makes me look like a pirate.

need some wider legged pants

all my pants currently break on them, which I want to avoid

Vincent?

who?

you're gonna see a decrease in sperm

Awful. H&m shite anyway

Copped pic related about 6 months ago when I "started getting into fashion". They were too beat up for resell so I customed em.
The Blind Guardian one is the only good one
Sad thing about this is that you won't be able to wear it outside your house lmao

I bought the original small heart ones like 5 years back when I started getting into fashion too lol.

I'd wear it

kek

>Sad thing about this is that you won't be able to wear it outside your house lmao
why not??
?

see

?

lmfao, designer fallout3core

i wished i didn't see more of her lazy designs after 2015, ew

>liking blind guardian
>not appreciating sabbath
pls consider a noose on your next waywt contribution

I bought dis from gap it's nice winter coat

Bought these off depop on a whim, haven't regretted it but I feel like I slightly overpayed

Those are part of the "I'm into fashion starter pack"
This, exactly what I was going to say, that guy is retarded for buying the givenchy version

this

Azmi?

This. I always see people drooling over Sanjuros but they look really unique. Havent seen a lot of fit pics where they look natural. Just out of curiosity have you got other vis items?

Got it a year ago, I don't regret it either honestly. Fits nicely, keeps me warm throughout the winters, and looks really nice and minimal.

Wtc

Oh I already have 15 pairs of sneakers, just adding context

me too. was 5-ish years ago when mac demarco started getting popular and everybody at the shows would wear these shits.

kill yourselves now

"no"

Oh god a wave flashbacks of literally drinking this every day alongside bakery slices of pizza hitting me in the head rn

suicide pact?

tell me more

you can do better bruh

Did you really buy the princess from the Black Cauldron?

how?

This jacket

50% off so can’t really go wrong. probably will get the bashyos too

wait, you bought an old guy? thought you couldnt do that anymore

I went Christmas shopping with the family a few weeks back and wandered into a store that exclusively sold Hoodlamb stuff asking for directions and this very aggressive salesman somehow sold us on like a thousand dollars in hemp clothing

no clue if aesthetically it's Veeky Forums friendly but it's certainly a well-made jacket

Looks good