What are these chairs called? also roomspo

Veeky Forums,
What style of chairs are these in the photo? I thought they were called eames chairs but then I realized they were not and I am an idiot.

Also

general room inspo

also like chair in the back of this picture. Not sure if same style.

the chair in the back of this is a butterfly chair - they are prett comfy but not perfect and i think the other ones in first pic related are better (though idk their name)

cool thanks user,one mystery solved at any rate.

Been searching mod chairs all day

How are these chairs called?

Looks like Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona chair

I've seen it called as a 'pavillion chair'

It's called basura and you can find them for free on the sidewalk at the end of every semester in your closest college town.

Thanks alot! I think i actually saw it at the German pavillion in Barcelona.

my setup

Never store your records like that

good meme

I know the designer of these but I forgot his name. I've actually been trying to remember it for like 6 months.

what keyboard? also listen to storing your records horizontally can warp or break them

Anyone have the animu drawing of the guy in a NEWTYPE sweater sitting in a weeaboo-ass room?

do you remember any other details?

Anyone know of or have any ergonomic computer chairs that don't look too shabby?

Rate my lads

Need advices on lights, plants or other. I want to make the curtains shorter, what's the ideal length ? (5cm, 10cm from the floor ?)

barcelona chair and they're a design meme.

this. modernism in general is like skinny jeans today

Erik and Pedro. They are Paul's friends.

i like the lighting and the walls and pictures. The shelf next to your desk would look better as (at least partially) closed storage though imo

where to get picture that big like that

Looks comfy but no space. What size is your bed?

How bright is it with the sphere lampshade light on

you ask this in every room inspo thread and you've been given good advice before. why do you keep asking?

why are the tiles aligned diagonally reeeeee

>le everything that is popular is a meme in my niche circles

they are just good looking chairs

>le everything that is popular is a meme in my niche circles
yes, you basically described memes with that description. when i say they're a meme i do not mean they're bad looking chair - i quite like them as well. but they are a meme among design and architecture students, a large proportion knows them (and wants them).

Where to cop a bed like this?

I love the look of this whole apartment, but all these items are extremely expensive... any ideas how to recreate the look on the cheap?

This table is a PK69

Eames Lounge Chair

built stuff ur own >>/diy/

(what am i doin wrong? ;w;)

go to a carpenter and have it made for you, it will be 50% cheaper

Thanks for the advice