Daily reminder amerindians

Daily reminder amerindians
did not invent the wheel
did not invent bronze
did not domesticate animals
did not invent ships
did not study astronomy with their pyramids

If you repeat nonsense and lies like ornamental wheel imitations and obsidian cutting through steel you are an ethno-revisionist neo nazi racist

still the most rich country

We did invent all that shit while you germanic niggers were slinging shit stop baiting

Europeans didnt invent any of this either.

What was Europe doing when Egyptians were building pyramids? Oh, that's right, being niggers.

How

dude aryans lmao

>Aryans
>White

>If you deny american inventions you are a neo nazi racist
I've been away for a while, looks like /pol/ still incoherently lashes out with insults they've taken

North America does not have domesticatable animals native to it; this is why none of the others were invented.

Asia, the middle east and Africa combined are way bigger than the Americas. More inventions are going to pass through that area.

>Did not domesticate animals

Yes they did, they domesticated dogs which are the only domesticatable animals in North America. Latin/South america had llamas and alpacas... I think that''s it. Latin and South America developed civilizations because they had those domesticatable animals (large, can carry packs, etc) whereas in the North all they had was dogs. Good for hunting but nothing else.

Sorry OP but the point you were hinting at is objectively wrong.

America didn't have horse, or they ate them at least

The Spanish brought over horses from Europe. A lot of farm animals were brought over by colonists from all over Europe that were not native to the American continent, which helped with the disease spread.

They did domesticate animals. They did study astronomy, they did achieve civil engineering feats (aztecs, mayans, incans)

The horses were wiped out mostly due to environmental changes. It's possible they could have been saved, maybe, but natives had only recently arrived in the Americas and hadn't even mastered herding.

Native North American equines were long gone (millions of years long gone) by the time humans arrived on the scene.

I might have the facts wrong, I thought they had arrived just as they were fading out and hunted the remnants to extinction.

Ain't no crime in having the facts wrong. But yeah, there was no overlap a-tall.

In a twist of weirdness, early horse evolution began in North America. While the original N.A. stock died out about 5 million years ago, its descendants spread out into Asia and Europe.

I think the same happened with camels... not sure though.

>did not domesticate animals
>what are llamas

>>what are llamas

Rabbits heads attached to camel bodies.

Aryans literally invented the wheel and domesticated the horse

>language

Yeah

so people everywhere else were mute?

Where does Arabic come from? Also doesn't the Turkish language use the Roman alphabet?

The Arabic script derives from "Proto Sinatic," which is the mother script of Phonecian.

The Arabic language is an old variant of the Semitic language family.

She's all Semitic, sir.

Iraq and syria both talks arabic???

>lies like ornamental wheel imitations

Take a look at this, is cool, is art, is a top tier ornament, but is also a fucking perfect calendar.

Florida

Probably, get eaten by an alligator in an area were people in the future will create an entertainment park that is marketed towards children.

You're kind of like, 1400 years late, buddy.

wrong thread?

>what are llamas and alpacas

>did not invent ships
They had boats though.

And some of them had wolfbros.

Factually false because llamas are a thing, but amerindians just hit the unlucky lottery with the number of domesticable animals they had access to.

>did not study astronomy with their pyramids
I'm not sure if they used the pyramids for astronomy, but they did study astronomy regardless of the tools used.

>did not invent the wheel
Wheels are useless without roads, the invention they were missing was roads and not the wheel. Just a quick correction.

During all these time I had thought Georgian was Indo-European...

Rewriting history in a favorable light to your race is the root of nazism user. You just told me they didn't need wheels because they can't be used without roads and that is their only use

You need to drop out of your reconqista aztlan movement before you go full himmler

EL JUSTO EL MEMEO JAJAJAJAJA

dont bring your shit memes here

The American horse died out shortly before they got there. And there are no "native" Americans. Their is proof of a pre-clovis race that inhabited the Americas prior to the """"""native"""""" Americans.

Anyone who says, "we're all immigrants in america, native americans owned the land first!" is a complete autist. Conquering happens, and if you apply the same logic to similar things like Constantinople they usually freak the fuck out.