Okay Veeky Forums if you're so smart to answer my question... what's the matter with people who only wear black clothes?

okay Veeky Forums if you're so smart to answer my question... what's the matter with people who only wear black clothes?

nothing

they have no understanding of color coordination

shit shoes, sperm on the hat

Lack of confidence

Literally nothing, unless you are chubbo then no blacko.

nothing is wrong but typically people who do that don't have enough experience/know how to make decent fits that have more then one piece of clothing that has color in it imo

Speaking personally? I'm colorblind and tired of fucking up.

It's easy and it's a traditional "alternative" look going back centuries if not millennia.

because colors are gay

Truths.

I don't know how to use colors correctly.

Who's your favorite band?

Most my body is tattooed and I find that black (and white) compliments my tattoos more than colors or patterns.

Tecno interest them

they are liberal elites

I find people who wear colourful clothes that aren't designer or interesting pieces put together in an appealing way to be complete fucking plebs and have never once been wrong in this assessment.

To me projects attitude issues. No confidence, introverted, moody stick in the mid cunt with superiority issues who hates "normies". Probably thinks of self as high IQ. Want to be seen as slick and fashionable with little inspiration or effort. Milquetoast cunts.

Or not. There are many all black fags who just like it I guess.

Tech ninja Asians don't count toward my perception, only white boys.

I wear all black because I like the way I look in all black.

Boring and uncreative. Lazy, apathetic, uninspired.

They want you to focus on the silhouette and texture of the clothes and don't want to distract with color.

I feel like a ninja when I wear black. So I wear black

How did you manage to fit so much low intellect numale garbage into one paragraph?

This is the most obvious reddit crossposter Ive seen in a while

I can't into colour theory nor is my wardrobe full of enough good colourful clothing.

>color
>coordination

i want that hat

they r significantly cooler than u r :oP

Mc Ride.

Umm maybe they want to commit suicide, check their wrists for good measure.

They don't bother you, so please don't bother them.

Joy division

no personality

to make nazifaggots afraid. only works in certain areas tho

>Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don't bother you - you don't bother me."

ITT that one yohji quote and people projecting

ooooo EPIC

Wearing black is kind of like cheating because you make other guys look like soyboy faggots by comparison

what's with the shoes that Veeky Forums wears? I'm not a regular poster but everyone has these big stupid shoes that make you look like a 10 year old wearing the shoes of your gay father

those are called "boots"
very practical if you live any place that gets snow as leather keeps you warm, dry and is durable

ID on those boots ?

Also idk , people can just wear what they like ?

can someone give me some tips for wearing all black. what is required to pull off that look?

Like all looks

Good body and confidence

All black doesn't require anything

inb4
>le black le modest and arrogant at the same time

A-are you me?

black clothes.

usually its the other way around

majority of people dont wear all black because its ""emo"" and stands out too much

personally i wear all black because i'm model tier so it looks good no matter, and i'm lazy anyway so i couldnt give a fuck about coordinating an outfit each day

I wear black and white, a lot. It's simply because they're easy going colors, most of the time, you can't go wrong with either of two, more so black than white but I digress.

You shouldn't come across as "emo" or "goth" while wearing all black unless you're a fucking faggot. It's just a color. Also, take this with a grain of salt but it just seems that black goes with everything. All in all; I'm a lazy cunt that doesn't have time to pick and choose what colors coordinate well and so on.

post face pic

This post is like a poor attempt at the virgin walk meme.

Kys

This is just pretentious. I wear black because I like it not because of some edgelord "don't bother me kid..." attitude.

It’s versatile and simple. And if you add an item of colour to the outfit it pops more as a statement piece.

The reason i think ppl with no confidence wear black is because they're told/ believe black looks good on everyone and they're afraid to wear colors that don't look good

I wear a lot of black for these reasons
>Versatile
>Looks good with my skin tone
>Can wash most laundry in one load
>Can further formalize lots of fits
>Easier to keep clean, don't have to be as cautious as wearing white

they are virgins

It's an interesting question actually, because i find going from colours to monochrome is cyclical.

When you're a kid, you wear whatever, then when you're in highschool you realize all black looks cool. then after a while you get bored of that and start wearing more colours, and learning to coordinate. then after a while of wearing colours, you realize how powerful wearing all black is and how it literally always looks good. then again you tire of always looking the same and start branching out more etc. etc.