On Monday I'm going in with contrast collar/french cuff shirts. Wish me luck faggots

On Monday I'm going in with contrast collar/french cuff shirts. Wish me luck faggots.

do you work on wall street?

French cuffs are goat. Contrast collars should be burned.

Government.

here's hoping you're committing suicide on monday

Are you the alderman for a gayborhood or something

high ranking or just a worker?

Mid-tier. I'm GS-11. Not with the big boys yet, but I have a small team of 5 I'm over, yeah.

All I'm saying is black/gray/blue get old after fucking 3 years.

He's donald trump

I knew a hospital cafeteria worked who had a tie
One
Like you could see where it was falling apart from the thousands of times he wore it

Own it, man

looks horrible

well then I guess you do have some leeway. Just saying that a graduate showing up to the office for the first time like he owns the place looks pretty fucking funny.

No, the suits are fine because I take care of them and buy new ones as needed. I'm just saying the same old color palettes and designs are annoying.

Go for it bud, they look great IMO, just wear it with confidence, and don't pair with red braces and a chunky tie unless you intend on looking like Gordon Gekko.

boss, i don't know why people think it's cringy, personally i like contrast shirts, i own one myself.

Let's bring it back, mang.

>jeans
Wtf

What agency fagnuts?

My first reaction as I saw it.

bring back the fashion trends of 1980. Will the Miamai Vice look be next?

>i don't know why people think it's cringy
>posts the most preposterously cringative fit imaginable

>GS-11
You're too low to wear that shit. Even a tie is pushing it.

Unless you manage people who manage people, you shouldn't go for contrast collar/cuffs. Wait for that promotion, nigga.