Hey Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums here

Hey Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums here

How does it feel knowing no piece of clothing will ever bring you what a good face and an aesthetic body could? You're literally all just 5'9 or shorter virgins trying to find the edgiest piece of clothing while maintaining as little masculinity as possible.

Nature has not changed - women want strong, dominant and athletic males. Not some beta-cuck insecure manlet. There is literally nothing you can do in a room with Chad, just give up.

You'll never make it.

Boring. Nobody likes a chunk of meat.

it makes me sad how bad Veeky Forums is at refuting this. it really isnt as if you're any better but i assure you you'll leave this thread feeling like you are.

Are you sure of that? Women gives little fucks about personality except for the alpha traits. The more masculine you are the better - in every way.

no girl will ever see the expensive pair of tommy hilfiger boxers that you bought for with your mom's credit card.

I don’t get why Veeky Forums posters keep coming over here

How come Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums bully eachother all of a sudden?

gays bully each other all the time, faggot

I am not the same guy, but I feel like this way to see the world doesn't really match reality. You see all kinds of guys with girlfriends and whatnot. Perharps you won't get model tier woman looking really basic, but that never concerned me. I usually go for interesting ppl who are into the same stuff that I am

Mm. Salty. These are the alpha traits, right?

Butthurt that they can't fit into decent sized clothing.

Yeah keep telling that to yourself, beta. Is that what your female friends tell you? Thats cute Lol

Idk why you "guys" are even into fashion. It's literally what bitches do.

Eww, this one is over seasoned.

being ripped and having a good fit aren't mutually exclusive faggot

I don't know why you should care. Thankfully i'm not alpha, so i don't have to give a shit about other men's interests and such.

No but being Veeky Forums and being ripped are kek

They're bored and have nothing better to do with their lives.

gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay

>be Veeky Forums
>get fashionable in hopes of getting girls
>realize girls like guys with better physiques since it takes hard work and not money from mommy
>Veeky Forums now hates girls and is jelly of Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums finds solum in mirin other outfits of /fags/ who buy shit with their mother's money
>Veeky Forums becomes /lgbt/

>this

they should teach this in schools

gay
gay

gay

gay?

both sides are extreme brainlets
>not being both
also dude full rick lmao is Veeky Forums version of tanktop and snapback

This but ironically

stop pretending to be me you gay faggot
first post was me, second was not. also, gay
gay

gay, but unironically

This. Also they always assume fa is just hungry skeletons while being fit means being a hulking beefcake

Moaning on anonymous site about bodybuilding is alpha as fuck bro! Keep masturbating to your own shitposting you dumbbell sucking little twat, who need muscles to somewhat heal his own personality issues.
Only what you can do here is to embarrass some middle twenty guys who were picked last for a team on PE lessons. Nobody who had any sort of sport life in their youth see you as a greek god.
Go suck David Michelangelo marble dick you ego prick

>literally have a general for thin people

bunch of faggots here who dress like anime characters

Yes, i guess everyone posts in some shitty fucking general for the mentally ill

gay
gay
gay
gay

this is very funny and clever. not a childish schtick that will end when your mom calls you for dinner.

gay tbqh

lol gay

What is there not to get? Working out and dieting is difficult, and just buying clothes is easy.

Clothes on a skinny fat numale look worse

His boobs are too big. Not attractive to straight women or gay men.

Who is he? My feminine parts are getting very very moist. More please?

I never got it why bodybuilders love big tits on men

based gay poster

It turns me off of any man no matter how hot the rest of his body and face is. Also don't understand

I'm 6'4 with a good face, but keep coping gymcel manlet

>women say one thing
>women do something completely different
Don't be fooled.

I used to like yamapi until I found out he had boobs

It's always be this way it's best to become both so you can see the skinnyfat chromies and blockheads fight over which one is better

That’s fine and all. People got different tastes. I’m just not into effeminate boys.
Also for the love of god who is the man in OP’s pic?

How is it not effeminate to have actual boobs

Well developed pectoral muscles are not "actual boobs." And are you seriously asking that question? The man in the picture is very masculine. Like in the scale of 1 to 10 he is like a 9 in the masculinity scale.

>masculine
>no body hair at all
He likes it up the butt

>masculine
>has boobs
I wouldn't know what to do if I accidentally touched them so no thank you

it's difficult if you're weak minded. The same kind of weak mindedness that makes you think that keeping up with fashion trends will yield you anything other than a withering bank account.

you two probably have the chest of a girl who hasnt gone through puberty yet.

You like boys

there are men who are more masculine than you that take it up the ass

>masculine
>having to shave off every hair of your body, just to "look more attractive"
nothing alpha about getting rid of a defining feature of masculinity.

>lifting for women

> implying you can't be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>implying every Veeky Forumsizen is a Chad
>implying lifting weights will make your face less shit
>implying 5'9 is the manlet cutoff
I smell 5'10 manlet
>implying the majority of Veeky Forums isn't manlet incels trying to become the kids that slayed poon in high school
>implying Veeky Forums posters that say "y-you too" to cashiers saying "thank you come again" are strong or dominant in any way
> implying pretending to be a manly man's man means you're instantly masculine

I've been to Veeky Forums, I know you guys aren't getting any either.

This

you must be one UGLY ass bitch if you think that. Or your standards are low. Either way, you are not even worth looking at on the street by many men.

kek

i followed op from fit just to tel him he's gay