/Manlet/

Thread for manlet fashion. Can Manlets ever truly be effay? Also general manlet inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapmonday.com/gb/sale/men/view-all/alert-parka/5642554-9655466.1?image=5012670#9655468
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Celebrities, basically

those jeans are a definate NO

and to answer your question...dress to appear taller...so dont break up the fit with anything that stands out and breaks your body up (bc it breaks up your height)... if looking at you is smooth sweep up and down, you will look taller...
this is also basically why wearing all black is slimming...

if you have little short pathetic manlet legs you will never appear tall, the fact some people have an inseam shorter than their waist measurement is truly sickening

>tfw literally me
>30'' inseam
>32'' waist

I reckon I could lose weight enough to go down to a 30 waist though.

>tfw manlet but thankfully have very long legs
could've been worse

>28/32

God-tier proportions for 5'9 manlet

as a manlet I totally say no, we can't

you could probably find some fa pics of thom but his artwork and merch with stanley donwood is the only truly fa shit hes done

kid A artwork

I see now why this site is going down the drain...you guys dont even want advice...youre here to bitch and shitpost

since did Veeky Forums - fashion turn into /faa/ - fashion advice

oh so this is a yes/no thread? my bad

I'm a manlet and not good looking enough, or young, or wealthy enough to bother really trying to be Veeky Forums at this point, but I personally try to dress in a way that is a balance of functional / comfortable, plain / unbranded but not generic, somewhat textured / layered, monochromatic, and most importantly the right fit (and this can be the tough part as a manlet unless you have a lot of money) i probably look plain and bland to some people but (short lol xd) women my age seem to think I look good

youre doing good. keep it up

>TFW SHORT
>WITH THICK LEGS
>THAT ARE SHORT

that fit looks cool

NEED ONITSUKA HIGH TOPS

just lose weight

take this shit to fit please

how people with short legs look

Lol

>27'' inseam
>32'' waist

I was never meant to be Veeky Forums

>tfw 5'10'' but 29'' waist 32'' inseam

same

same but 29 waist is too big

>definate

Opinion discarded.

New to this board. What's manlet by Veeky Forums's standards? Is it the same old 6'?

Oh thank god this is me

It's 6'5" these days

why are all manlets lying? I'm 184cm (almost 6'1'') and wear 30-32' inseam
You buy 32' and cuff your jeans dont you, manlets?

This,
5'9'' and bellow fags telling that they have 32 inseam, that's true if they buy skinny jeans ada stack them.

it's a classic manlet cope because of

I'm 5 9 and I wear 28 32. I don't cuff my pants, they fit perfectly, in fact they run slightly high but that works with my aesthetic.

I'm 5'10 and people have said that my 32" jeans were too short.

youve been fooled by vanity sizing, run a tape measure floor to crotch and be very surprised

Holy shit you have stumpy legs for 184cm. If I was that tall I'd be wearing at least 34 length

32.5 inches boi

Meant to reply to

uhuh sure

If it's any consolation, I still wish I was taller. But at least I'm a proportionate boy

What about having 30 waist and 32 leg?
I'm 5'7 btw

H-how!? Im 5'7'' and I order everything in 30'' leg and still have to roll up slightly.

I don't know, maybe I grew. the last time I was measured was when I went to the doctor. That was about a year ago. I'm just 18 btw,

>im only 18

REEEEEEEEEEE

I just hit 21 11 days ago. Think Im done growing now which is a killer. Just going to have to fit into what I can.

Im 175(5,8) and i feel so disproportional. I probably need to lose more weight tho

But heey you can finally take girls to bars n stuff. I really need to work on my game

I live in the UK so I've been able to do that for a while. The thing that was stopping me before was being obese and not buying clothes that looked good. This year is all about getting Veeky Forums to make myself look cleaner to look at.

>inb4 nothing looks good on a manlet

Same for me. Just started to develop an interest in /fa. The thing I need to do is gain weight tho.

Mines just cutting so and lifting so my upper body gains mass and my lower body (especially my thighs) lean out and are less 'big'.

We'll both make it my man im sure of it.

Hell yeah

Fat guy, 5 foot 8.

Thinking about copping this coat:

cheapmonday.com/gb/sale/men/view-all/alert-parka/5642554-9655466.1?image=5012670#9655468

Thoughts?

How the fuck did that photo upload...

Got the perfect fit for you boys right here.

Mall stores like h&m are very unbranded

>18
>5'8
>31 inch inseam is impossible to find, always have to cuff jeans so I'm lobbed in with the theatre kids at school
Fucking shit, at this rate I'm just gonna chant "grow, grow, grow!" Every night until I magically become 6'7 which is just above the manlet cutoff

Just tailor your pants

if you have to ask

kamiki ryuunosuke
kamiya hiroshi
matsuoka yoshitsugu
toyonaga toshiyuki
okamoto nobuhiko
nojima kenji
sometani shota
jay park
gray
taeyang
yoseob
ha sung woo
taeil
woozi
thom yorke
flea
kendrick lamar
messi
manny pacquiao
bruce lee
seth green
jamie cullum
bruno mars
nicolas sarkozy
putin
stalin
jeff richmond
daniel radcliffe
robin lord taylor
james mcavoy
dave franco
kanye west

men who tell shorter men how they are is wrong and what they do is coping are really coping themselves from this reality: that they have fallen to anonymous posturing, reflecting a profound fear that they will die as they were born, as veritable children forever resting against that empty crutch, as deterministic genetic puppets who did grow tall but nothing more

When will manlets stop being a meme...
We need eugenics aimed at people who worry about their height(lanklets included)

at least 34 length at 6'1 is ridiculous
most models who are 6'1 to 6'2 on any shopping website wear 32 length jeans and look great
a 5'9 dude with a 32 inseam would look like slenderman

I don't have any idea how to find a good tailor desu senpai, but I have a lot of my dad's old clothes that fit a bit big so I might have to

So u throw down stalin but forget that Francisco Franco, Hitler, Tojo, and Mussoloni were all manlets for their time?

>27x32

>28x34

Nice numbers laddy.

5'3" here. Regarding pants I only wear 874's

>tfw 30x30 manlet

Fucking hell mates

5'6 here, 31 waist 30 length, but I have some muscle on me.

>29x36

Grow up manlets

Calm down slendermans, workout more, your waists are thin as toothpicks.

I hate you 30 30 fags, there's never 28 or even 29 32 pants, but every store has 50 pairs of 30 30. Lose some fucking weight you fatties, how can you be that short and that fat?

I am only 5'9.5" (usually tell people 5'10") but recently my friend who is 6ft thought I was 6ft when he was doing measurements for a shoot, and was surprised when I said I was 5'10.Told me to remeasure because he thinks that was an old measurement. Granted I had docs on, but I'm almost positive I'm only 5'10 still.
Has this happened to anyone else? People fairly often guessing you're taller than you really are?
I don't know if it's because I'm really skinny, or if I could have grown a bit, but I mean I'm 22 so I think I'm done with growing.
Thoughts?

would having long legs make people think this?

Wish it was thinner )^:

not hard. eat less and move more fatty

these has actually made me feel a lot better about myself.

Plus this has been my most popular thread ever.

>Plus this has been my most popular thread ever.
kinda sad desu

Im' 5'11 with a 30 inseam, do I have short legs or some shit?

yeah short legs