Are the Asics Onitsuka Tiger Scoop a good alternative to the Converse All Star?

Are the Asics Onitsuka Tiger Scoop a good alternative to the Converse All Star?

they will make you look a try-hard

why do you need an alternative to converse?

Best fit of pants when wearing converse? Should one go for a break or is cropped/cuffed the way to go?

Do you want these for the moon runes? Why not get converse, or just like soul cal or dunlop for a cheap alternative. I assume these are not cheap though

Why? they are fucking Converses; do you really think someone will think you were more fashion concious, depending on whether you cuff your Uniqlo jeans?

the only acceptable converse alternative is shoes like pottery

These are almost the same price sometimes but harder to find

Friggin burnt.

If your idea of an All Star alternative is another cheap sweatshop shoe with massive branding then I don’t understand the reason other than hipster points.

No, a good alternative would be a shoe with any kind of shock absorption, ankle & arch support, and made of material that lasts longer than 3 months.

Been considering whether to get any of these. Middle one is visvim.

Another contender would be Doeks

ricks if its leather

Nah, I got enough leather shoes, gotta be my first ever canvas shoe

Then get the vis

Fair enough. Gonna impress the fuck outta those vegan girls

Middle or right

Thank you guys, I was actually thinking in getting an alternative of the Chuck Taylor design because I think the design has more potential (and Rick has already proven that with the ramones) and I think that comverse did a good job but I am trying to find alternatives to this because I think the style has more to offer and I found pic related interesting and I wanted your thoughs. Keep the recs coming please.

Why would you need an alternate to converse? Otherwise they're both poorly made canvas sneakers lol - I say get the converse

>muh cant support a company such as converse