Fa workout thread

whats the most effay workout for the most effay body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQylqaCl8Zo
youtu.be/oLwTC-lAJws
stronglifts.com/5x5/#Origins_of_52155
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jus do crunches pal :-DDDDDD

unironically nothing but push-ups

10x10 fork put-downs

skipping rope and swimming to get lean and relax muscles (very important for the look, tensed up muscles built solely through lifting makes you look awkward)

train chest arms shoulders and back for size to get a nice v shape. abs and legs for stamina to get definition.

eat lots of amino acids remember, the less legs an animal has the better it is for your diet (salmon being goat for gains and other health benefits)

2 faps per day are enough to stay fit.

youtu.be/wQylqaCl8Zo

youtu.be/oLwTC-lAJws

or just force urself to stand up straight and straighten ur neck? lmfao
that's how I fixed it

I was recommended this workout to reach ottermode
stronglifts.com/5x5/#Origins_of_52155
I stopped working out nearly two years ago and got a bit skinny fit so I guess Im pretty much starting from zero again. My plan was to build up a bit of muscle while reducing my bodyfat.

*skinny fat

im hoping i'll reach that stage by summer
no sugar not ever

whats our routine?

*your

I just mess around with a barbell every other day doing babby shit like curls, overhead press and rows then do press ups and crunches/situps to failure, plus a lot of walking with sprints thrown in the mix

I'm really lazy honestly, I should just go to the gym instead of half assing it but whatever

Hi igor

wut
i'm not that slav lol

could i achieve this through diet + swimming?

this will give you terrible posture. do pull ups too.

Unless you dedicate your life to getting big you won't look like you lift anyway.

So just do a regular lifting program and cardio if you want to look and feel optimal.

Bodyweight exercises and cardio would get you 90% of the results for 10% of the effort.

Pushups, chin ups, situps. minimum 100 a day. Drink lots of water and do some light cardio

I think it has much more to do with how consistent you are over the long term than a specific routine. If you want ottermode just do what every one else does but only for a year.

A little bit of gyno from water since I had just started bulking.

Btw, I haven't been to gym a single day. Just a home bench, with tall upright for squats.

Hello friends.
Perform this simple test.
Stand with your back against a wall.
Step your feet out about a foot from the wall, bend your knees slightly.
Tilt your hips posteriorly so that your lower back is flat against the wall.
Lift up your arms and put them flat against the wall, making a right angle at your elbows and shoulders. At this point your whole back, head, shoulders, elbows, and wrists should be touching the wall.
Now slide your arms up the wall above your head as far as you can.
If you can't do this without one of the above mentioned things coming off the wall, then you have sub-optimal posture.

*tall uprights

Btw the gyno is not test related. I had my blood panel done and my test levels are right in the center of the normal. So my guess it's just the bulking, plus I don't do any cardio.

what do you mean by "tall uprights"?

o i c

Just tried doing that
I cant get one hand touching the wall
Skinny unhealthy guy

It's not effay to workout.

fuck you bitch milipeeds are great

Damn bro you look good!

Calisthenics anyone?
Can't be bothered to drive to a fucking gym tbqh

underrated

yup
i do 50 dips, 100 pushups and 50 pullups every other day

>Calisthenics anyone?
Too much effort for muh strength

Run 3 miles

30 pullups

5 minute plank x3

Squats (not too heavy), just enough to tone

Diet mainly fat, protein,vegetables, fiber, water, coffee. If you want carbs eat complex type, sweet potato, quinoa, get adequate vitamins/minerals in supplements

>5 minute plank x3

Stopped reading there

bloatmaxxing

Yeah that wasn't really specific. The plank is good just for core stability/strength, the time, reps are up to you

You got no fucking chest do push ups and pull ups because you got no lats what so ever

Dont mind him that was just igor talking to himself

Yeah, I slouched a lot during my teenage years, how do I fix my posture, pull ups?

>how do I fix my posture

Just be yourself and exercise. Posture gets fixed automatically within like a month of exercising, stop obsessing over posture.

wrong
you need to do stretches. stretch hip flexors for anterior pelvic tilt. stretch pecs and lats for upper cross syndrome. ideally do a full body stretch routine.

>no sugar
if you can't have abs while eating sugar you should kill yourself

Hilarious meme

>invisible to prime females
>peak

pick one

PPL routine with swimming as cardio

poast physique

Day 1:
Wide pullups
Close pullups
Some shit where you lay on your back in a T-shape, and use your straight arms to press yourself up
10 minutes of HIIT burpees

Day 2:
One handed pushups
Pushups with hands around waist level
Dips
L-sit (or just something for abs, really)

Alternate each day, takes maybe an hour. Rest days are when you haven't got the time, too tired etc.

Diet: Traditionally healthy foods (Oats, meat, vegetables, fish) Try to stick to two meals a day, don't eat till full, but not hungry anymore

There you go, guys. No gym membership required, low effort way to get peak, lean aesthetics

What about legs?

how are you going to fit into slp if you do legs?

How about different cut slp

Your three size options are skinny, extra skinny or gay

>that fag in the background.

what's your diet like man?

Obsessively clean diet, that's for sure. But it's become an easy habit, kinda like brushing teeth. Also, it's much cheaper to eat healthy (well not necessarily organic food).

My diet:

3x daily I drink shakes of oats with banana and whey and oj, tastes like orange julius. mmmm

In the evening a chicken breast with nigger rice or buckwheat, with beans, or lentils, etc.
Some greens, salad. Apples.

All within calories in/out.

Pullups and rows will strengthen your back muscles, which tends to pull your shoulders back, so I'd recommend that if you have a slouched posture.

6'1 and 126 lbs but with no muscle definition. i'm rly skinny but smooth all over

literally the body of a 12 yr old girl :'(

I don't understand how you get like that. I'm 140lbs at 5'11" and my head looks too big for my body. I'm gonna bulk because there's no point in being "thin" if you don't have some muscular base

>those bags of bones
>peak

The very concept of a 'fashionable' workout is kind of dumb. Either you mean 'workout that gets you the body for your style of clothing' or 'workout that makes you look cool'. i'll assume you mean the latter because otherwise i dont have naything to work with.

A Veeky Forums workout is anything that you are already good at, naturally talented at, or really enjoy doing. working out is tough to stay motivated, and can look dorky if you suck at it, but if it's something you love doing or it's something you're already good at - and thus look cool and effortless doing - it will be much more """fashionable"""

I'm happy with where I am sorta, even though I lost control over christmas and new year's break and ate a bunch of cake/absurd amount of alcohol. I'm also pale as fuck, but do I need to get more definition? Trying to get that swimmer's aesthetic without the bulky muscles

oly lifts and swimming

how strong do you need to be to kill someone in a single punch?

You need to either be a really strong boxer or this guy

What do I need to get OP's body pic?

>that last line
Lol you have no idea what you’re talking about

stop drinking water for a few hours

i don't know, do you like hurting other people?

he has a bigger chest than you

is that Abella danger wtf

>all those fuccbois
where are bears? did they went out of Veeky Forumsshion?

for you

Not very. If you break someone's nose at the right angle the bone fragments can kill them.

I heard that's a myth

Used to be right were you are 5'11" and 140lbs. I'm at 155 now trying to get to 160 before spring. Getting decent muscle mass. All my family was surprised by my gains at Christmas.

>oly lifts and swimming
that's a but combo, also with oly lifts you will get hypetrophic legs so you will need to size up your pants.

Jumping rope, swimming, running plus some body-weight routine like push-ups, pull-ups, squats are enough to stay fit but if you want some serious muscle and strength gains you'll need to lift.

Was 250 now I’m at 170. Just ate good and did light cardio. Pretty sure this is my peak, though. Would love to lose the rest of this fat but I’m terrified of gyms and working out. I even went to the lengths to make one of my guest rooms a mini gym but I haven’t stepped foot in there for over a month. Someone halp me!!

People who lost weight tend to be afraid of eating up. But you gotta eat up AND exercise. Problems weren't.

Cool! Can I ask: how much fat have you gained with your muscle? I know I need to put on muscle and really really want to do it as fast as possible but I'm fucking terrified of putting on more fat. I absolutely despise he bit of fat I already have.

Also how many calories were you eating? I'm trying to do 3000 and finding kind harda t b h

You'd look terrible if you lost any more fat. You need to bulk friend.

Just do some exercises, you can find plenty of stuff on YouTube about it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws

A little bit of fat but not much. It really isn't noticeable because I've gained mostly muscle. As long as you avoid junk food and workout consistently you should be fine. Although I've always been very lean, I was never skinnyfat.

I'll be honest, I was never counting my calories. I just started to eat a lot more and tried to keep it high-protein. A lot of eggs and a lot of milk. Tried to avoid carbs. Good tip is to keep it spread throughout the day instead of huge meals so that its easier to eat.

It took several months but was definitely worth it. Commit to it and don't get discouraged if you progress slowly.

>how many calories were you eating? I'm trying to do 3000

Are you an athlete?

do you know what your bf% is or how much you gained?
eh no

then why are you aiming for 3000 calories

that's a standard bulk

>skinny
>but fat on waist/saddlebags

help please

lift

I guarantee you I look better than you and know more abou staying fit than you do.

it's not effay to be fat or unhealthy either

My guess is that it's about 10-15% now whereas before it was probably between 5-10%. And just to be clear, it looks much better now. I was a twig before.

it's not about strength but technique

alternatively, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and run 10km every day

Are you doing SS or Reg Park's 5x5?

Kickboxing or muay thai gives you a sick body. Great cardio, lots of body weight exercises to tone the muscle and some actual fighting knowledge.

Should I keep my eyes open on Miami news?

You this you got it bad, how about being 120lbs at 5' 11" with the fastest metabolism in the world. I burn calories while fucking eating man.

8 to 15 pounds of force right in the bone that covers the heart.

Just do PPL twice a week. 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Eat clean

If fat eat less cals, if hungry skelly eat more cals

Like said, you won't get big unless you dedicate yourself to it