Sneaker general

boost is for brainlets

My mom has arthritis in her ankles, I'm thinking about buying her a pair of these
Are they comfy enough for the task?

Just got a pair a month ago and absolutely love them

yeah sure

these are really bad for joint problems, they return the force of impact right back into the joint. they have insane compression which puts weak joints out of position, so when the energy is returned to the joint it fucks shit up.

strong avoid for your mom.

Why do sneakers look so much better online? I saw both of these instore and I thought they looked like garbage

no you idiot
those shoes are like stepping on pillows
theyre not steady
ask doctor/pharmacy for shoes designed for her condition

prestos are ugly when they aren't in a collab

Bot these: even if I disregard the fact that my feet started to hurt after like two hours of walking, why the fuck Adidas couldn't design the shoes so that my toes are not sticking out?

FUCKING THIS

IT FORCES ME TO SIZE DOWN UNTIL MY TOES HAVE CONSTANT CONTACT AT THE FRONT AND I FUCKING HATE IT

Ugh I took them in size 10 instead of my usual 9.5, but toes are still visible. I should consider returning and getting a 9.

that's what i do, i wear 11 in everything and 11.5 in a lot of adidas but i had to get 10.5 and take the insole out on ultraboost

bought these in 2016 and haven't gone back to my racers/trainers

Which looks best and most versatile?

Top is vintage club 85

Really fucking stuck for choice
Middle is also vintage coloured but nubuck and no other colour
Bottom is new/white club 85

these

They would not be good, the combination of the primeknit upper and the boost being uncovered results in a shoe that is very unstable, definitely go for something else

If you have wide feet then ultraboost are no good, especially the uncaged ones, if you want boost then get nmd or pureboost

>nmd
Don't do this

are these just EQT 93/17s with goretex and pure white colors? can't find much on them, too new.

yes

koo. tempted to grab them because i hate all the options for the normal ones, and pure white looks sick. thanks.

id? i've always liked those

cuz online you can choose the perfect lighting for the photo to make the product seem as appealing to the eye as possible

I can get em for like $30. Cop or not

cp achilles low vs raf smiths

already have normal all white smiths that i got for $40 so i'm looking for an upgrade.

Get some taste and dont get basic bitch sneakers

Nope.

ok

recommend me other white leather shoes that are dressy and casual

you could just throw 30 into the trash, save on shipping too

I think all primeknit/techfit/flyknit flexible uppers are bad for stability, maybe go to a running store

Different guy here but why not? Because the trend is dead? So what, all the better. NMDs are still fine shoes except now just reasonably priced and available. SoUnds alright to me.

Fuck everyone, fucking cop dude these are sick

Those shoes look like dried up turds on a side walk.

I say leave them in the 80s

Get yo simple plan skating ass outa here

you have no idea what youre talking about man

Recommend me a good black techninja sneaker that is not a Qasa. Price isn't an issue.

opinions?

Personally not a fan of the midsole. Looks... gimmicky somehow?

>muh black or white

Fucksakes, cunts.

this for real

People who can't afford refers buy this

Bought them because i hate every single colorway of original racers, so what the fuck are u talking about

Not everyone has a pair of shoes for every outfit they own, cunt. Besides colored shoes are for niggers and clowns.

Poorfags when will they ever learn

You piss me off. What are these?

spotted the shill

raf
fucking newfag

Are EQT’s the NMD killer?

Club c vintage > all other flat soled tennis style sneakers.

They are a versatile trainer, but it's a shame some of the all suede colour ways they've been coming out with are trash (block colour sneaker in earthy tones, mauve, dull aqua blue )

NMD poor support, poor structure, no breathability unless PK, but if PK then definitely no support. Last must have been a fucking isosceles triangle because that's what they look like on your foot. Plus the price on them isn't worth it.

Get some NB 999 or 1300's dude. Your feet will thank you long term

Wallet is kill

They're a much more interesting model than NMDs, but the lack of boost will always keep it from being a thing.

Is boost really that great?

Its comfortable, but Boost was the biggest thing for 2 years or so. The hype has died down so anything without a boost nowadays from adidas is gonna sit. Futurecraft is the next big thing though

cop or not?
can get them for around £40/$55

>black white
You kids have the most basic lowlife taste

Dope

What's are good alternatives to the vans old skool? Other than the one stars or maybe chucks

new balance numeric quincy

Fuck those are so nice

Found these old (Dated late 2012) Nike's in the back of my closet. They are comfy as hell but I rarely wear sneakers, should I start wearing them again? The camera makes them look way dirtier.

sorry for wanting shoes that don't scream "look at my feet".

isn't the entire point of the EQT that it has fucktons of Boost? or am I thinking of a different one, i know the 93/17 does.

Please recommend me a black tech ninja sneaker, not Qasas. REEEEEEE

Really find this Shoe and Colorway unique and also gives me the OG Yeezy 700 vibes without paying for a $1000 for a fucking shoe. Thoughts?

OG Yeezy? What shoe are you referring to?

Sorry 700! Im blind and need to sleep.

I don't think it looks like the 700.

It still gives me the vibes, and still a cool shoe though regardless, but I'm still thinking if I should go with the all white Huarache or this colorway.

show us some of your sneakers bitch

A meme

w2c these your thoughts on them?

qasa

Do not buy huaraches unless you want to become a roadman and be laughed at by anyone who understands basic fashion.

lol

where?

finally found these in my garage, i only skated in them like 2 times and then i lost them lel
whaddya think

sorry I don't want to look like a fucking asshole for every occasion

nah get either authentics or these ones but another colorway

thoughts on these?

are adidas superstar originals still alright? I've been wearing them for over a decade now

man's not live in landan you wasteman

i like that colorway too, it reminds me of NBA in the 90s or something. i'd say cop if you know what to wear with em.

great choice
everything looks better online, bruv. a team of lightning techincians, photographers and stylists work on every photo of every item
don't
get club c vintage
if you absolutely have to get checkered Vans get old skools
I like the sole but I'm not completely on board with the colour of the shoe
has a very nice silhouette

what would go well with pic rel?

How much room do you have in front of your toes wearing the CP Achilles? I mean I got plenty, but even if I pushed my foot to the front there would be some as the tip is so narrow.

thoughts?

pass

>hating Raf
Kill yourselves

>not the full red tns
What are you doing?

bought these
dislike silver elements, cuz it looks like aluminum foil

look with your eyes my man

to the gym/athletic activities otherwise no.

Copped these on sale today, thoughts on the pro model?