Beat ass shoes

I don't care how old your shoes are or what the brand is just post your heavily worn shoes. Pic is my old bapestas from 2006

I’ve had these since august, I clean and maintain them like an autist after every trip into the woods or dirt

I have mostly (only) poor fag stuff

I do like these because it's suede not leather but that's personal taste that you can disagree with

Holy shit your boots are destroyed

Eh my stupid ass decided to buy canvas boots and skate in them so it's not like it took much effort

Why would you skate in timberlands when you can skate in the adidas shoes

These vans are my beaters. But they’re about at the end of their life.

The adidas came after the boots

that and I no longer skate because eh I just stopped.

Absolutely beautiful my man, how old?

My thrashed high streets, im a poorfag and all my shoes where broken so when a mate gave me these i had no choice but to wear them daily and it hurt me to see them die like that.

oldish docs covered in cat hair

3 years

I'm not trying to be annoying, I just wanted to point out that suede is a type of leather.

>oldish
They're totally busted

...shit I didn't know. To clarify I know superstars are a fairly basic shoe but I like the design so I had the normal leather replaced with suede and blacked out the tongue logo.

You had them replaced? You know adidas occasionally puts out suede versions right?

I'm so bad at explaining this but no I mean I used MiAdidas their custom option shit.

Besides their other suede options still show their logo too much for my taste so eh I paid a little more over dumb nitpicks

Oh alright that’s pretty cool then, was it worth it?

One thing is wearing beaten clothes that give that edgy vibe, other thing is wearing that are in a worst state than a homeless clothes.
Just throw them in the garbage, those are disgusting.

I keep mine because sometimes I have to do work that gets shit dirty

yeah absolutely if you're ok with spending a little extra it's still cheap

These are some converse I've had for like 4 years and I love them now that they're all beat up

Goddamn, when i used to wear chucks they’d last a few months

I stopped wearing them for like 3 years, and plus I don't skate or anything

1995 handmade in USA, cos fuck you made in asia.

that's pretty good condition all things considered

my busted up suede chukkas

the stitching holding the lining to the outer layer came undone. so instead of sewing them, i took some screw-in spikes that i found in the washing machine of my old apartment and used those to fasten my shoes back together.

i still wear them sometimes if i want to look dirty

Every day wear plus clubs and hiking. Need a wipe pretty soon, started off the least comfy shoes in the world but after 2 years my most reliable and comfy beaters

not the most beat but I like the way they’ve worn

All 4 sides busted open, had to glue them like twice. I've had these for 3 years ish

beat up whites are the best
i've always wanted to own bruins

These are my most beat up shoes
Only use them to get my mail or bring out the trash

How much do you walk one these things? Most my sneakers used to last was one year on average before the sole was all used up.

who wrote that stuff :3

Nice double dubs
Why are you asking?

idk curious
saw some girls with doodles on their shoes (converse/vans)

Okay
I drew that stuff myself
Two flowers and some song lyrics