You jelly, Veeky Forums?

Off-White on my Prestos, all these girls I'm running through!

Joggers

Nice you spent a lot of money and still dont look fashionable and nobody except hypebeasts and asians will know the significance. Please save yourself the embarrassment and if anyone asks how much you paid just say they were a gift

Please kill yourself.

Noone cares about your $500 shoes that cost $5 to make faggot. The fact you're wearing joggers too means you need to get the fuck out

Sounds like you're jealous and wish you could have this much money to spend on shoes.

Also, last time I checked, this is a fashion board and I can post this stuff as much as I want.

Don't have to say anything

nice fakes lol reposting on sufu cringe thread thanks OP

What he said

If you got them for retail, I'm jealous because you can sell them for chubby basememe fan for a ton of money.

The sneakers themselves are thrash, if you paid resell for them just neck yourself.

>The sneakers themselves are thrash
How?

I think they're pretty original and have a brilliant deconstructed look to them. Of course, only real sneakerheads will be able to appreciate them, 95% of the people won't know what they are.

"a meme printed on a sneaker" and stitching inside out, big fucking deal...
They are thrash, they only are worthy for making a quick buck.

Nope, not jelly. Mostly because ath-leasure isn't
my style. Thanks for taking the ziptie off, though. I fucking cringe so hard when people leave it on.

But you cant defend your shit joggers so gtfo if you actually knew how to dress the prestos would be dope but you dont faggot

Super obvious fakes chum, angle of the toebox stitching and width of the tongue is completely wrong unless youre wearing like a size 6. Hope the ebay friend you bought it from let you get them cheap

Not OP, but how can you be so pathologically triggered by fucking joggers. What is honestly so bad about them. I see them getting a fair amount of viscious hate. It’s like a hoodie for your legs. Unless you hate sweatshirts too I can’t see how joggers are even bad.

The shoes I have no opinion on.

OP you were asking for a shitstorm though.

OP you sound like an insecure cunt

Hoodies are shit too

>only real sneakerheads can appreciate off white
LMFAO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAHAAAHA

Cheap, uninspired fashion. I know athleisure is a big thing on america but wearing sweatpants and hoodies isn't fashionable

He's a manlet.

This board isnt for you

Wrong board, you fucking morons, maybe try one of these instead?

The_Donald

please don't cheap out on the rest of your outfit

Big lol @this post

>pretty original
>take regular shoe and write "SOLE" "SHOELACE" "AIR" or whatever other shit OW could come up with
>sell as totally new "unique" "original" shoe

Only hypebeasts and sneakerheads are dumb as fuck enough to not realize there's no significant difference. At least Kanye's shoes are actually unique.

>make S logo bigger
>make sure the shoelaces say "Shoelaces" so the retard we sell it to will know what it is, write "sole" on the sole
>change color to some sort of offwhite and throw a splash of orange somewhere

Bam, you've just created a hype sneaker.

>oof white
>fear of dog
>sneezy
>yipes saint laureen
>dupreme

other hypebeast niggercore brands?

Manlet who wears joggers confirmed

Veeky Forums is the easiest board to bait I swear

how are the prestos besides these ? good shoe ?

You have no friends, do you?

Don’t shit on fog faggot

In reality, Veeky Forums is just another hive mind like hypebeast but instead of trying to be popular, they try to be completely different. Hypebeasts are the popular kids and Veeky Forums is the weird lgbtq emo crowd. If you really wanted to be fashionable, you take from both and make it your own but Veeky Forums will continue to get triggered by any clothing that is remotely popular

>le overpriced meme clothes

you're paying more for the handouts to ghetto kids than you are for the actual product

shoes are cool though.

What do you suggest?

It's more than just that.

They have a "deconstructed" feel to a lot of them, with visible stitching on some design elements, along with Virgil's signature "words" in "helvetica".

I'm 50/50 on the collection, where some do feel just branded with the text, but others like the vapormax and presto better realize the concept behind the shoes. The body of the shoe is inside out.

Compare them with regular prestos. Note the differences in text and zip tie, check the ironic color on the specially molded sole (not 2 tone), and the deconstructed look I mentioned reaching their final form in the faux moc toe created by the shoe being turned inside out, the tongue on the outside, and the strap on the back.

Out of all the brands from that post, you choose to defend FoG?

Explain yourself.

>Veeky Forums is just another hive mind
You don't say? Correct except for
>Veeky Forums is the weird lgbtq emo crowd
I'd say ditch the LGBTQ and add alt-right influence. But yes the socially awkward kid who hates the "normies" is this board. Typical Veeky Forums stuff. This is, after all, Veeky Forums.

While I hate Off White clothes and I actually like all these Off White collabs coming out truth be told.

A noose and a trashbag

OP probably didn’t even take the picture, this is bait. That being said if you like it you like it - most of the ten sucked though

You must feel so cool with your grey joggers, black hoodie, and 500 dollar shoes too bad you'll never be above 5'5

The off white Jordan 1 is a good example of what Virgil Abloh can do. It almost looks like the shoe was unstitched and reconstructed inside out, some of them are really shit though. I hear there's more coming this year, which I'm kinda excited to see

Ysl has a decent designer at the helm though

so much autism.

this tread just keeps on giving

I don't understand, why is YSL, a respectable designer house, being mentioned in the same post with Supreme or Yeezy?

How much for these?

I don't think I'd pay more than $300.

Because it sells more on hype and niggergram posts than actual quality

retail was actually cheaper, resale is rape. but you can find deals on stockx and goat if you're super lucky

wanted you - nav ft lil uzi vert. didn't know Veeky Forums had good taste in music

>YSL, a respectable designer house

Good catch, bro.

Those artists are incredible.

>paying 500$ for non-leather shoes

Holy fucking shit, what a fucking dumbas!

Prestos are shitty shoes to begin with.

I have two pairs and I'm upset I pay 110 for them a piece. They're shit quality, and I can't believe they're this hype because of "design" a 5th grader could come up with

you bought two pairs

Copped them for retail, sold them for $400 a day later.

Made money with no effort at all.

>Nav
>Anything but mediocre

Boy is still doing the same shit he did before he blew up on soundcloud. most generic shit ever

I personally think Nav is great because of how fucking hilarious he is.

Fat Indian nigga talking about shooters and pretending to be a rapper when it's so clear he's not about that life. And I love his robotic delivery.

It's so bad it's great.

being this platinum level angry made me laugh

>moe anime picture

Neck thyself

Personally, I like the Nike Off-white collab. Also while I admire Virgil as a person, most of the other stuff he releases I don't like.

Thousand dollar shoes ay

Sometimes Fear of God, ayy, Saint Laurent the boots, ayy!

Sage

no reason to be so jealous

Fuck a finger in that bitch I use a thumb or two

Hit it from the back while Uzi stand in front of you...

everyone in this thread is a fucking moron

the hypebeasts defending these piece of shit shoes with 5000% markup of what they cost to make are fucking morons, they're shit quality and are nowhere near worth what they cost to buy, people only buy them for "CLOUT" and status in the streetwear scene, and to flex a limited collab and how much i spent on muh shoes

"muh fashionable elegant men" in this thread shitting all over streetwear are fucking morons, they get raging boners whenever someone posts something that isnt to their taste, they cant accept that other people will have different definitions of what they like and dont like but these 60 year old "FASHION GODS" think they're so sick but you're fucking morons

you're all fucking morons piss off

you're also gay