Face rate thread

God tier facial aesthetic Edition

Don't post if you're ugly. Rate others.

Aren't you the nigger who said he was the first to come up with transparent glasses?
Also I don't even know if this is bait anymore.

god tier sage

That's not what I said faggot. I said they are popular now and everyone who fucked with me for wearing them look like a dumbass.

You look like a mindless spastic.

for some reason i have this urge to punch your teeth in

you are ugly so why are you posting

you're weird because your individual features are fine mostly but combined they don't work at all and also your bone structure looks like it's kind of well defined but somehow your face still looks mushy
your face is extremely confusing

are you a very ugly girl or a very ugly dude

Eyes are too wide apart, no cheekbones or jawline visible, eyebrows are too bushy but wispy, ugly nose
6/10

everyones talking shit and no ones posting their face. hmm really makes you think.

dont take yourself so serious, you might be smart of to kill yourself

because this isn't /soc/ you jawless faggot

enough*

you would be cute as a girl, and no i dont mean you should become a trap, im saying if you were biologically born a girl youd probably be really cute

ok, ugly.

Normal people dont want validation or upload pictures of themselves to Veeky Forums. Learn to love yourself and not be so faggoty

stop being bitter and ugly.

holy shit you just upped this thread from just pathetic to pathetic and embarrassing, keep going pls

if you say so.

She's cute. Kind of ugly skin upon enlarging pic.

cheeky smiles like that are so hot idk what it is but when guys with smile lines do it its so fucking erotic

u gay bro?

>no chin
>no jaw
R.I.P.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how?

you blind?

no, but you obviously are.

rate my fit

just look at it. it's just flat, no chin.

lmao

Tommy wiseau but in his 20s

Your face doesn’t fit this style. Not that ur v ugly it just doesn’t look well combined with clothes cause you look weak, fragile and helpless while at the same time ur wearing a flecktarn and boots

Btw OP ur ugly but it’s ok im also ugly just stop posting in this thread and let it die.

I can rate myself, everytime i look in the mirror i think im either extremely hot or absolutely the ugliest peice of trash, no middle ground.

Please sort me out once and for all im ready for brutal honesty.

be careful who you call weak

*can't rate myself

kek u look like the chameleon from rango in this

>kek

Brainlet detected

please be in stockholm

i'm in l o n d o n

Great eyes and hair, grow your facial hair out and you'll be maxed.

I don't think you're extremely hot but you are attractive and definitely have a unique look

Oh hi mark!

>Don’t post if you’re ugly.
>OP is ugly
You had one job

I’ve posted in one of these not too long ago but here it goes again I guess

Michael Jackson?

love it

Yeah i know im not, idk my head just fucks with me when i look at my reflection. But thanks :)
Thats the idea, and i have good genetics for it, my daf had a mega beard and so did my grandad on mums side. But its not quite on my face enough for me to let it grow yet, its still prettymuch a neckbeard but + chin

OP sorry to burst your bubble but you've got the face of a woman and the facial hair of the average grandma.

Hoooooly shit, where are your muscles? Ur torso is a fucking smooth block of skin with 2 nips and a belly button what the fuck? Even a bit if fat would look better then this.

Nice ebonics

id say youre a pretentious hippie but im on Veeky Forums so idk what else i expect..
inb4 go bak 2 reddo

i meant "fucked with me" as in a mean way not the nice way retard.

you are all plebs

chinless wonder

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

You look like someone who'd be working the counter a comic book shop.

I cant tell if you look good or if you look ugly

good.

attractive
awkwardly attractive

fat ugly fuck

cute

yikes dude. v strange looking

christ dude you have the forearms of a woman fix your shit bro

This but also report these dumb trash threads.

Not my type
7.5/10
Nice jaw too black outfit not for me
Honestly man cut the hair otherwise you’re good looking
5/10
6/10

Wish I could grow a full beard fugg

fuckin a

You can't see it in this image but my face is faintly scarred right of the nose.

Anyone have opinion what shape spectacles would sit well on my skull?

dont care about rating, just need advice on how to get rid of face fat ok thx

neville longbottom

Just get contacts m8
can't spot lose fat just lose weight overall

A good diet and exercise.

Are acne scars Veeky Forums?

what diet and exercise specifically? since im not fat

I really like both of your faces and it's disappointing that you're vain or insecure enough to post yourselves in this thread

u look like a hermaphrodite. do u own 2 diff genitals?

hahaha god fucking christ this is spot on

receding chin and short lower face with squared jawbones godfucking christ even the look is the same

wow guy I wouldnt even take your alt bands pamphlet, go hang out with the ugly crack whores who tell you youre handsome

hi vegas

I saw face in photo today and it was jarring. Hadn't in over a year. Perspective of self is in mirror reverse so leaves me discomfited for days.

You look like a turtle that needs to eat more

This

I like ghostly pale faces on girls. Also is that your nipple on the left? Lol

>OP
your face is average to mediocre and that horrible hair makes you look ugly overall. Also ur skin is not smooth and dry. U should stop thinkin u are pretty.
I intend to keep losing weight till i get baseline body fat and try to master the soyboy look cause i have always been fat until these 2 past years so i get my ex fat heart fixed

Newfag

Looks like out of shape edward norton

>girl from fit
stop consuming sodium, trust me

is this blackface?

I was just curious what people

Thank you, this seems useless, ill keep that in mind. idk why u didnt tell me this in that thread

if you are skinny with a chubby face, its usually for one of two reasons.
Either genetically because your face happens to store fat there, or because of your body storing too much water.
Just try drastically cutting the salt, I would say 800-1500mg per day, and upping your water intake.
Should've come to thinspo for advice

>Also is that your nipple on the left? Lol
>try to master the soyboy look
>not recognizing Ali

You are seriously on the verge of being a half-decent ugly chick, OP.

Heck, I would fuck a girl that vaguely looked like you based on the thumbnail.

What I'm trying to say is, it's time for you to transition

I do like guys like OP because they pose absolutely no threat whatsoever professionally, socially, or romantically,

They’re like the parasite fish that attach themselves to sharks to eat the sharks scraps. Only in human form.

Why do you look like a young tommy wiseau?

9/10 for me

what the fuck. is it a girl? is it a boy?

i think people fuck with you because you look like a little faggot

cute

honestly you look like an 80's tranny

chin 0/10
you're going to be ugly as shit when you start balding

You look a bit like Miranda cosgrove. Only real problem is the short chin, but the personality more than makes up for it.

Fit doesn't fit your face, but you look pretty good, nice chin brah

I can't tell if you're 67 or 23... or if you're macklemore with a bigger jaw. Still pretty good

Could be very good if you lost weight, look very masculine

Discount Louis Garrel, nice.. hang on to that hairstyle for dear life

Good looking guy, you'd look better if you dyed your hair black tho

Agree with the other user, you look like Edward Norton. Just lose weight, you'll be fine.

No carbs for life, sis

Shave the stubble, you got a high class look to you.

Dude don't make that face. Srs.
Anyway, you'll look good after weight loss, chin is a bit short, but everything else seems fine

You're all at least decent looking folks. Me on the other hand....

uggo
uggo
kinda cute
supreme uggo
not my type but you're not ugly
fuck off
uggo, no chin
kinda cute. shave your facial hair and try an up-do. you have a good face.
you have potential to be cute. losing weight would help you a ton.
pretty cute. pretty eyes and lips. big forehead tho, push your hair down and cover that billboard.
idiot
you should shave your head and go for the full on ex convict look. best eyebrows in the thread too.

An up-do like how?