Was he Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCadkqnKW6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I aint even gone say anything

child core

you just said something

his clothes were fucking huge

Yeah definitely, kinda of a dick move to shoot children though.

He was actually pretty good at this game
youtube.com/watch?v=tCadkqnKW6M

>From data recovered from a GPS device his mother had given him, which recorded his movements up to the day before the shootings, Lanza was playing DDR "most every Friday through Sunday," for "four to 10 hours," says the report.

He was a pro basically

Absolutely.

What do you guys think he meant by this hand gesture? Some sort of warning?

Chad Lanza

He looks like he has two lovely uncles that went to Syria

How tall was he? His clothes make him look like a big guy

I think he was 6'0, 112lbs. I read that doctors believed he had anorexia

UUUU

I'm 100% sure Adam was actually an alien trying to pass as an human and doing a bad job at it, he is in the uncanney valley
Bet his corpse is in area 51 now

Look at how tiny his skull is

Probably what made him retarded

Why does he look like Master of Disguise in that shirt?

Kek

Retarded? Did you listen to the story he told about Travis the chimp on his radio call in? I could only listen to it one time and never again because it was so fucking depressing and genuinely deep that it almost made me want to kill myself too. Guy is anything but retarded.

He was literally incapable of understanding the concept of "aesthetics". He was aesthetic, as a person a work of art. But he had no intrinsic effay ability and is only art due to his philosophy (emotionally driven I might add) and his act.

Is that Michael phelps?

christ no wonder the faggot had to go after children

>waaah life is hard im depressed cause i cant afford the iphone x! wild animal monkeys chimp out under stress so humans can too!
I remember being 15 too

It's okay that your inferior brain can't grasp the point of the story, but you really don't need to let us all know how dumb you are.

I've read multiple places he had an eating disorder and he was severly underweight when pronounced dead, so at least he has that /fa aspect

Do you have to talk black online too? Can't you niggers just type like normal people?
LIT SENPAI DESU SQUAD

never even got his iced creams

I would eat his ass out though

Ahaha, you inferior NIGGER! You're too stupid to comprehend the brilliance of Adam Lanza. Typical of your kind.

school shooter today, high fashion male model tomorrow

AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF BEHIND THE BARREL OF A LARGE FIREARM