W2C a similar fur lined jacket

Anyone know where I can find a jacket like pic related for not $18,000? Obviously doesn't have to be pekan fisher or sable or whatever, but I was hoping for something ~$3k or less. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

H&M

that’s a nice fucking jacket desu

Raf's new Calvin Klein line has jackets with fur lining.
Orherwise Yves Salomon.

bump

Yves salomon makes fur-lined bombers, but theyre a pretty basic cut otherwise I would have copped one. If that's your style, though, check his collection on ssense

yeah, the jackets themselves looked a little too generic to justify the price imo

not very similar...but it's fur lined

Ojardorf is nice, but probably not the look I'm going for. Thanks for the suggestion though!

buy it

I saw Rick Owens at a grocery store in Paris yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Paisley print dress shirts in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the shirts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

literally who is buying this?

Me

I am starting to love this new meme

People who, unlike you, can afford it

also unlike about 99.99% of the population.
I'd love to know the population size of the people who can afford to pay 50,000 euros for one piece, and actually know Rick Owens exists

You are a fucking moron you know that
The rich as fuck order bespoke straight from the ateliers of big fashion houses and the people working for the houses will literally fly to the other side of the globe if the customer needs to get something on the garment fixed or fitted
They buy this stuff, they do know who Rick Owens is, keep in mind he is not some obscure small time fashion UG, he operates one of the most successful independent fashion houses that exist today.

calm down you autist, it's like I'm talking to Rick himself or someone on his staff.
Why are you so defensive about this

bait

>defensive
Correcting retards isn't being defensive as much as you want to see it like that
It just boggles my mind how narrow of a view you need to have of the world if it doesn't fit your mind there are plenty of people around who can drop 50k on clothing like it's nothing
Yeah, imagine that, there are people around who have vastly different lifestyles and incomes in the world, mindblowing shit

>t.redditor

You aren't intelligent though.
Obviously I don't think LITERALLY nobody buys it.
I'm saying that the population of people who can spend 50,000 on one piece of clothing is remarkably small, and of those with that amount of disposable income, avant garde fashion is often not on the top of the list.
How do you have such little nuance that you cannot understand that, and you genuinely believe that I'm trying to say that literally nobody in the world can afford 50,000 on one item of clothing.
You almost certainly have a double digit IQ

>You aren't intelligent though.
Where the fuck did I ever say I was
>I'm saying that the population of people who can spend 50,000 on one piece of clothing is remarkably small, and of those with that amount of disposable income, avant garde fashion is often not on the top of the list.
This is the reason I called you a moron

> This is the reason I called you a moron
>I'm saying that the population of people who can spend 50,000 on one piece of clothing is remarkably small
objective fact
>and of those with that amount of disposable income, avant garde fashion is often not on the top of the list
assertion on my behalf

Its whatever though, my initial post was clearly facetious. As I said, I obviously wasn't saying I don't believe LITERALLY anyone will buy this.
Just that only a very small minority of people could or will.
I have no idea how you came to a conclusion on the scope of my worldview from that.
I'll be able to afford it soon anyway

>Just that only a very small minority of people could or will.
they will
and those jackets are only made in very small runs
and we are talking about people who can drop 50k on clothing like it's nothing, your
>that amount of disposable income, avant garde fashion is often not on the top of the list.
>top of the list
comment makes literally no sense, there is no "top of the list" to these people, they can afford everything they want
and despite what internet has taught you about fashion, normal people don't categorize shit to "avant garde" and "cores" and "waves", some rich fuck doesn't think "hmm, I'm not gonna buy this rick owens fur, it's not really palewave enough for me, too avant garde", they wear all kinda things that they like and can wear
you can basically find pictures online of anyone who has had any relevance on hollywood in the last 10 years wearing rick owens leather jackets, he is popular as fuck, again despite what browsing this board might make you think
Take your head out of your ass or stop using internet so much

And more on the subject
>More rigorous criteria for haute couture were established in 1945.[7] To earn the right to call itself a couture house and to use the term haute couture in its advertising and any other way, members of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture must follow specific rules:

>design made-to-order for private clients, with one or more fittings
>have a workshop (atelier) in Paris that employs at least fifteen staff members full-time
>have at least twenty full-time technical people, in at least one workshop (atelier)
>present a collection of at least fifty original designs to the public every fashion season (twice, in January and July of each year), of both day and evening garments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture

Now, you can check the list of the houses that do that, that's big ass list and people buy the clothing, the prices probably start from 5k and go upwards to god knows where and every season people buy the clothing and as the criteria itself says
> made-to-order for private clients
Now, Rick Owens isn't actually haute couture in it's official sense but you can bet your entire wardrobe there is enough clientele that buys his most expensive things.

fair points, I'll concede you are right, there is enough of a market to sell these items in a limited run.
maybe I'm just jealous because I get nervous spending anything above 1000 on one item

Eh, not really reason to be jealous, it's for whole different demographic, even the poorest of poorfags can afford to buy Rick tee from sales or something from Dior but just cause it's under the same brand doesn't mean everything with that name shares the userbase.
It's just different, not necessarily better for you personally, do your own thing.

(you)
>I am starting to love this new meme

Rick Owens clothing looks retarded af IRL anyway and if you drop 50k on a piece of fur then you should literally kill yourself even if you're a multi billionaire cause Rick Owens is a hack and the only people who like it are edgy teens who browse this shitposting forum and circlejerk about 'full rick' every fucking day, even though it just looks retarded af.