LT: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

fitspo

ill be posting this in both threads bc idk which is the most active but i have an almost underweight bmi, i tried asking /hit/ but nothing useful came from that and someone suggested i post here about this so uhh any tips on fixing my baby face? im a female and 18 btw

Then make one, faggot.

How much does good lipo cost?

I don't want the fat cells there anymore.

post full body
also post in this thread, the last one reached bump limit

I'm looking noticeably skinnier, have had to cut new holes in my belt, and size down in clothing but the scales are still showing me at my plateau. What gives?

i tried no food by 2 days, i almost fainted. What can i do to prevent this? I drink a lot of water and try do not eat but i always feel sick.

Helpe me.

You need electrolytes.
>take around 4700 mg of potassium per day
>2000 up to 3000 mg of sodium per day
>MIX THIS INTO AT LEAST A LITER OF WATER, sip it through the day. This will keep you hydrated.

Hey Florence medanon I hope you are feeling better with your virus and also more comfortable about leaving for school.

I got my endoscopy and should get biopsy results next week, and they found no ulcers or anything. As luck would have it, I'm starting to feel better so many the endoscopy was a waste of time. Who knows.

Frustrating getting my appetite back but only being able to tolerate lots of carby foods since it's going to cause me to gain back the weight (only silver lining I had in all this) really fast if I'm not careful. :/

Now THAT's thinspo

rip lol ive been skinny all my life halp

Does anybody else LOVE their veins poking out on their arms? Here's mine.

it's not a bad thing! i'm very impressed and legit inspired lol i wasn't being sarcastic

You save so much money by taking a one-a-day vitamin and don't eat food for a couple of weeks.

And then you waste that money on doctors when your body finally snaps

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

oh okay cool i guess

If you have fat to burn as fuel, then calm down. If no fat is left, snap will occur.

dumb question how do you know when you're skinny

Hnnng i hate it happens when i eat a big breakfast and i look like a damned man....

I spose thats good in ur case tho

BMI

1 cup of tea
1 bowl of soup with feta cheese
3 custard cremes
600 cals ish

done till dinner

fellow vascular user reporting in

summoning this user again.
how did it go?

i want more photos of her

Anyone else reached their goal and now stricken with anxiety that they're gonna crack and lose all their progress?

I'm down to 18 BMI, I'm eating healthier than I ever have in my entire life, my days are almost nutritionally complete. Everything's going great, and yet I can't get it out of my head, I keep seeing those posts about how "diets never work" "you're gonna end up gaining all the weight back" "it's gonna backfire" all the resentful looks I get from the fat girls at my job, they all keep offering me junk food with these weird, coy smiles on their faces. Fuck I'm losing it man

I've had my fair share of binges, I know that it's never worth it, my self-control is way better than it used to be, and yet I can't help but feel like I'm gonna have some awful week and gain back all of the 30 lbs I've lost, or I'm gonna become jaded and "broken" by how hard I pushed myself this fall and lapse into being a bitter fat again, telling all the hopeful young girls that "diets don't work"

I really want to eat healthy, I want to be thin, and of course treating myself every once in a while isn't gonna fuck up everything, but now that I've reached my goal and can put a hold on the dieting for a while... this is all starting to feel like one big lie I'm telling myself... Fucks me up desu senpai

stop being a baby user.
It would take months to gain back on 30lbs. You've built good enough habits, to the point where it builds a nice safety net to land on in the event that you do slip.
I think you'll eventually get to the point where fatties have no control over you, and you will be able just greet them with a smug smile

Don't let an anxious brain control you

here's another I had
I'm a sucker for bone structure

is that picture of the guy?

no the guy has posted in the waywt thread before, it was a shit fit

he didn't look white 2bh

no its mfw you all are still talking about this shit

how did you know it was him?

oh, understandable, but I just want a resolution

the file names
he saved her photos and then right after took a fit pic so the numbering was sequential

Best resource for calculating BMI? Most reliable or one that takes the most factors into account. Gracias

las calculadoras de bmi no aon utiles porque es un estudio de masas no siginfica que estes sano o no

>>>/othersideOfTheWall/

i assume that you talk spanish for el gracias

My hips are bony and I can't sleep on either of my sides without hip pain. Does that mean I'm too thin now?

Wasn't me that wrote the gracias...But this is a english speaking board...

>too thin

Impossible. And if you put a pillow under your sides or something it still hurts?

mine

I haven't tried that. I just sleep on my back now.

yuck

ok whatever the thing is BMI was created for mass population statistics. The person who invented it actually highlighted that but for some reason it has become this lame scale that people follow like sheep

c-cute

how do i get a qt fa thinspo gf . im already thinspo and fa

someone post all of her pics I forgot to save them for my thinspo folder

> tfw I think I can reach mild Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums by summer
still look like shit in a wife beater but i'm seeing some improvements

you guys ever try 5/2 fasting or anything similar?

my BMI is 19, how to reach 18?

tuna, apple, and water/tea diet

heres one I saved

thanks senpai, not as bad as I thought it would be

holy shit, you lift?

I try intermittent fasting during the weekend, but I don't know if I'm doing it right. Sometimes it makes me feel sick and other times I feel alright.

yes

Gracias guy, here. Thank you. And what metric would you use to track yourself by? Is going just by looks/ weight the best, then?

cute
you seem fun af to be around with

animals usually are

I don't know why I even bother anymore. I'm /foreveralone/. Now I'm just hungry and /foreveralone/.

right in the feels

this brought back bad memories

I got thin in 2015/6, and I thought maintaining would be easier, but really every day is a struggle. I haven't found a good program that makes maintaining fairly easy.

I do IF and that helps, but, I have to eat lunch or people are going to think I'm anorexic, and once I do eat lunch then I'm starving between lunch and dinner.

Life is a troll.

i'm hungry doing intermittent fasting too, by lunch time I'm super hungry and often overeat.

i've tried everything. i'm miserable.

he's just a creepy weirdo LARPing. he has offered nothing that even suggests he knows the girl

Wtf

Anons, how hard is it to maintain your weight and not get fat? Right now I’m in a process of losing 11 kgs by restricting my daily calorie intake at 1000 cals and it’s pretty hard. When I reach my goal weight I’ll be able to consume the amount of calories that TDEE suggests and not get fat, right?

Is this you? If so pls get a haircut or at least style it
jfc is looks like shit

It won't be as hard as eating 1000, but it will still be hard because it's never ending. There is always some level of struggle.

i've tried a few different things over time

wtf dad

im in actual love

her boobs seem really low. is that just genetic?

I don't know but shows you how much eating disorders can age people. She still has a youthful face (although sunken and sick looking), but look at her arms and hands.

virgin detected

>but look at her arms and hands

i'm looking at her arms and hands

I'm not him but her tits are WAY too low, it's like she's got them on upper stomach

No need to pick on me. I might be a virgin but I've looked at a lot of boobs on the Internet.

Yes, it's genetic and varies widely from women to women. I wanted a boob job at one point but after speaking to a doctor realized if I go bigger they'll look awkward since they are pretty low on my body.

Apparently virgins can be more observant than a seasoned sex god like yourself :^)

wat are we looking it?

>tfw losing weight in waist and legs but not lower belly... :(

i haven't pooped in days and this is my first poo of the year... it is diarrhea. :(
how to speed up how much i shit and make it firm?

eww gross unhealthy. go watch a fiber ad

doesn't fiber make you poop more?

i have runny shits like 5 times a day all I eat is eggs and milk coffee and cigs and water

retard

t. toasty roasties

If this is your first poop of the year, that means you haven't pooped for a week. I'm not an expert but I'd think your poop would be hard as a rock rather than diarrhea. The longer it stays in, the harder it gets. How are you feeling otherwise? Any pain or bloating?

You should be pooping more than once every week. If you haven't taken a poop since Dec 31st, and just now had diarrhea, I'd recommend contacting a doctor unless you've just been fasting.

It will be something you have to adjust to, that's for sure. I was surprised myself how difficult it was at first even though I was eating double the calories I normally do. But eventually it becomes habit and it's not a big deal.

yeah. men can also have really low set nipples

that is the drummer for Hella and Death Grips

6'1"
Lowest: 136
Highest: 160
CW: 147

Went 24 hours without eating but drank the equivalent of 10-15 beers in that time. Came home binged and purged for the first time in a long time. GW is 135 and maintain from there. I was 150 a few weeks ago consistently but then I got curved by a girl who was super important to me and her sister told me to ask her out so my current goal is to list as much weight as possible as soon as possible because I hate life rn lmao sorry blog post

not fasting but eating around 100 calories a day,,

>digits
and user what are your stats